Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
IGN: __Silver____
DATE: 8/25/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Please remove GangRP from school teams I don't think there's much I have to explain but captains allowing gangrp completely ruins the school rivalry aspect and jockrp, just look at the old college jocks and highschool jocks, a simple rivalry turned into the death of one character and the rest getting arrested and expelled
if you cant deal with a simple school rivalry then you shouldn't join a school team or try to jockrp

Xusic

Level 13
Personally, maybe talk to the faction leads about it? Though I do agree with you. Perhaps just a restriction of not being able to kill anyone or hire anyone to kill them / passing perms to kill should suffice?

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
First of all, I completely agree with your suggestion. I would like to see less gang activity amongst students because, you know, they're STUDENTS. Before, actually, most teams were forbidden from GangRPing, despite some members, but mostly SRP staff. However, I do think that the rivalry between the bobcats and the spartans will not stop, and GangRP will be a thing, no matter how much it is discussed. I repeat, I agree with what you said, but I'm afraid most team members will disagree with this proposal in spite of the fact that they simply don't want to give up on their priviledges. Furthermore, I've heard that staff members who are in charge of the school want to raise the GangRP activity, but this is just a rumour, but I'm not sure

In conclusion, I believe that this suggestion could perfectly be taken, but it will most likely be denied by, mainly, the ones that this decision would affect

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
Yonio Schwarz Ariandel im hoping if this suggestion gets enough agrees the faction leads will do something but
gangrp really discourages the rivalry because ofc no one wants to lose there character to people who cant handle team dramas/rivalries ):
also getting your head dunked or like your character getting wedgy shouldn't turn into "OH IM GONNA GET PEOPLE TO KILL YOU" but it really seems like it has

Users who are viewing this thread