School Suggestion

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
IGN: __Silver____

DATE: 2/14/21

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Official Varsity Sports, Official Team Uniforms.

Official Varsity Sports

The definition of varsity is the principal, also known as the most popular team, representing a high school or college in a sport or other competition.

I believe varsity teams should be an official addition to SRP’s schooling system instead of teams simply stating they're a varsity team. This adds more of a will for teams, keeping roleplay more exciting and serious. This also gives much more options for SportsRP. Being on a varsity team means SLT and/or teachers expect more from you, causing bigger punishments if you get caught for misbehaviour. Having the option of a varsity tag will cause the players on teams already, to work harder and become more serious. This will keep players more dedicated, along with more in depth roleplay.

Earning Varsity

Requirements

-Teams must be active
-Teams/Players must be a desirable role model
-Teams must keep their roleplay serious. [As in, proper actions/limiting joke actions]
-Teams must roleplay out detailed practices. [Gym Training, Scrimmaging, Physical Health Checkups]

Possible Varsity Teams

College Football

College Basketball

College Volleyball

Highschool Football

Highschool Basketball

Highschool Volleyball

Official Team Uniforms

Making official team uniforms [team jackets/game uniforms] will allow every single uniform to be special and unique to the certain teams. Instead, this takes the stress off the captain, or future captains, so they don’t figure out some kind of new uniform for their team. There’s been problems in the past of previous team captains holding certain resources from new captains, causing them to start fresh. This solution is to help captains focusing on other things that may be more important than a skin.

How it would work

As of now, captains can start by getting their current uniforms approved by the principal, VP or Dean and Vice Dean, whichever school that they are a part of. This will help teams be more original, causing them to stand out more rather than all of them blending into the crowd. This will cause players to be noticeable despite their tag in roleplay. People would easily point out or notice what team you’re on, due to the diversity. The diversity in jackets will also cause them to be more desirable among players, giving the team more representation within the school. Unoriginal ideas can look horrible on a team, therefore, this idea can keep the school looking professional and organized.

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
agree

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
1+

I really like this suggestion. It also gives a little competitiveness between Sport Teams within HS or College. I'd like to discuss with the SLT what benefits this could give, you've already pointed out on benefit in a call that I'll be sure to bring up in the future. This also will help with Captains maintaining their teams reputation.

As for the uniforms, I think that teams and their Captains tastes always change and so does the style of the team overall. But if the other SLT think this is something to look into then I'll hop on board

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
As for the uniforms, I think that teams and their Captains tastes always change and so does the style of the team overall. But if the other SLT think this is something to look into then I'll hop on board

they'll still be free to change them as long as SLT's approve that it looks original and shit, but that part of the suggestion was mainly for the teams that get reset or people leave and try to be like "you cant use my skin anymore because im being removed"

Users who are viewing this thread