mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

School Teams Suggestion

SkrrtSkrrt

Level 1
IGN: _skrrt_skrrt_
DATE: 11/05/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Personally, I would like to suggest newer and possibly bigger sport teams. They don't even need to be coded sports such as volleyball and football, they could just be things as simple as a Dance, Gymnastics or even a Debate Team.

Here is my reasoning for this: at most tryouts for different sports there are only a set amount of places for those who may be looking to join teams. Now, by saying this I am not in any way accusing any teams of doing so, but in tryouts things can also be rather bias. For example, teams could pick only those who they are friends with - by doing this not many people get a chance, and it's basically the same case even when I am not observing.
For example, at the most recent tryout (cheerleading) 28 people attended and only 5 were chosen, leaving the remaining 23 without a team, wholly leaving a few devastated, also.

This is why I am requesting that more teams are constructed and a wider range of Captains are chosen for a newer, bigger range of teams. I also understand that by doing so it may become a hassle with organization and I would like to extend my assistance if this is accepted and becomes a problem at any point in time. In fact, I would like to offer my assistance if any help is needed with existing teams either.

EDIT: If not this, possibly a wider range of ages that may join teams?

[IMAGES IF ANY]
upload_2020-5-11_17-43-12.png

Thank you for reviewing my application.

[R.K][18][Grade-12] Camille A. Fawcett

Last edited:

hesbuku

Level 4
mayonaycel
mayonaycel
Fundraiser+
I think it's a good thought, but they've already said a lot of times that there won't be any newer teams since there are so many. You mentioned that dance, gymnastics and debate could have a team, but you can just create a club for that which is basically the same as a team except you won't have a tag and can have more members. (side note, there already is a debate club)
Personally I think SRP has enough teams for now and if you can't get in to the team the first time, then try again.
Sorry if this sounds a bit harsh haaaa, if it did sorry.

SkrrtSkrrt

Level 1
No, no, it didn't sound harsh whatsoever! Thanks for your feedback! :)

[R.K][18][Grade-12] Camille A. Fawcett

eto

Level 15
Make a Dance Club like there has been in the past. I believe personally it’ll be too similar to Cheer, however rather than a team it should be a club.

suneater

Level 90
Personally, I would like to suggest newer and possibly bigger sport teams. They don't even need to be coded sports such as volleyball and football, they could just be things as simple as a Dance, Gymnastics or even a Debate Team.
Essentially what a few others have also brought up, there is no real need for there to be 5347389 different teams on SRP. Dance, Debate, and Gymnastics are all things that would be clubs, with debate already being a club, and dance being a past club.

For example, at the most recent tryout (cheerleading) 28 people attended and only 5 were chosen, leaving the remaining 23 without a team, wholly leaving a few devastated, also.
Only 5 people could be brought onto the team, as that is how many spots were open on the team. When you're trying out for a team you have to know that there is the possibility that you won't make the team, as there's not going to be a team with 28, or even close to that many people on it.

EDIT: If not this, possibly a wider range of ages that may join teams?
I get what you're trying to say here, which would be nice for the newer players, or just players who prefer to play younger, though most teams are 15/16+ due to the fact that they don't want new new players on the team. Most new players on the server are just starting out with roleplay when they join, and with how the server is based more on seriousrp it's a lot easier for teams to be full of players who are used to how the server works. It would be nicer though for people who have their age set lower permanently to be able to get on a team.

Maybe for characters who are not so sporty we can have clubs like anime, art, cooking club ect. I am just naming clubs in yandere simulator xd

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

Thanks for the feedback however we've chosen to deny this.

Already have enough teams currently.

Users who are viewing this thread