mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

School Timing, and teachers

lov_ser

Level 1
I think that if there is not a class during that period, the students should be allowed to leave the school. I believe they should be able to leave school either way, as class isn't even required, so why be forced to stay? I also believe teachers who are just doing a ton of breaks, or haven't done classes in a said amout of days (without valid reason) should be fired, and replaced. If you are for whatever reason going to continue to force people to RP in the school, which has resulted in unfair losses of apartments, and more. Then at least give us actual classes to attend, so we aren't forced to sit around. Especially because students aren't allowed to converse around the entrance, what else are they going to do? Sit silent, and wait for a class that will never come?

MOVED 2 @ZIDA

Level 0
zacksoshawtious
zacksoshawtious
Notable

No formatting, and this has been suggested a hundred times and denied each time
its schoolrp :)

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Use the format provided on the forums, objectively, this server is SchoolRP, and complicating the moderation on when people can attend school or not would be too much work with too much error. This suggestion has been said numerous times before, and every time is has been died for the same reasoning.

Lizalopod

Level 130
I think that if there is not a class during that period, the students should be allowed to leave the school. I believe they should be able to leave school either way, as class isn't even required, so why be forced to stay? I also believe teachers who are just doing a ton of breaks, or haven't done classes in a said amout of days (without valid reason) should be fired, and replaced. If you are for whatever reason going to continue to force people to RP in the school, which has resulted in unfair losses of apartments, and more. Then at least give us actual classes to attend, so we aren't forced to sit around. Especially because students aren't allowed to converse around the entrance, what else are they going to do? Sit silent, and wait for a class that will never come?
Hello and welcome to the server called SchoolRP where you're supposed to be going to, yknow. School.

Teachers already host plenty of classes and are pretty active. Keep in mind that these people also have (God forbid omg) lives irl, and can't be on a minecraft server 24/7 to rp out classes (which can be incredibly stressful).

Even if there aren't any classes going you can just interact with other students in the school and roleplay, use the school facilities to increase your attributes faster (pool or the track etc), play sports with other students inside the premises (Dodgeball, volleyball, basketball, football, baseball), among plenty of other activities. There's plenty of stuff to do without class, you simply seem to be artificially limiting yourself.

-1 , also use the format

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I also believe teachers who are just doing a ton of breaks, or haven't done classes in a said amout of days (without valid reason) should be fired, and replaced.
I completely agree, so thankfully a system like this already exists. I do think it is far too lax, especially in conjunction with a very easy quota, but for the most part it's not that big of an issue. If you want there to be more classes, then become a teacher and provide them yourself.

If you are for whatever reason going to continue to force people to RP in the school, which has resulted in unfair losses of apartments, and more.
You aren't forced to wait until school time to extend your property's timer. You're only required to be on school grounds for less than 1/3 of the full day, if you lost an apartment because of a niche issue like this, it was your own fault.

Especially because students aren't allowed to converse around the entrance, what else are they going to do? Sit silent, and wait for a class that will never come?
Roleplay is what you make of it, if you're not going out of your way to make things interesting for yourself, you'll get bored pretty quickly. Think of classes as a side-dish that only serve to supplement the main course of general roleplay; it doesn't provide nourishment on its own, so you should probably focus more on the other aspects of the school if you want to be left feeling satisfied.

Barbie_

Level 26
BarbieG1rl_
BarbieG1rl_
Omega
This is a SchoolRP server, it revolves around school-based roleplay. Teachers who are inactive and do not do their monthly quota are, in fact, being fired. I suggest getting some knowledge about the basics before making a suggestion. You must also remember that teachers are just like you, regular players. They're not able to get on at every time of the day just for the sake of you not being bored. They have other important things like school, work, family, and their personal lives just like you. There are plenty of other activities on school grounds provided for when you're bored, find some friends to roleplay with, play various sports with them, etc, Apartments being lost due to "being forced to remain on school grounds" are not a major issue, and are your own fault, poor time managing skills.

wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
-1 (Make sure to use the format next time you suggest something btw)

I also believe teachers who are just doing a ton of breaks, or haven't done classes in a said amout of days (without valid reason) should be fired, and replaced.

As many have said, there is a system that has Professors and Teachers who do not teach ARE removed from the team if they don't reach their quota unless they have a good reason to be inactive.

I think that if there is not a class during that period, the students should be allowed to leave the school. I believe they should be able to leave school either way, as class isn't even required, so why be forced to stay?
I understand that it is a roleplay server but still- just because you aren't able to go to classes doesn't mean you shouldn't be at school- there are many other things you could be doing whilst at school. There are a lot of things (already said by others I think) like Clubs, Sports, and other school roles that you might enjoy. You could also just apply to become a faculty member yourself and do SchoolRp from a different side of things.

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
-1. Its a School RP server, meaning during school times, players should be in school

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+

No one could’ve expressed it better than the posts above. Besides, I tried to express the reasoning but I don’t think I could’ve put it to make sense.
said amout of days (without valid reason) should be fired, and replaced.
there is also a quota if im not mistaken. the reason I told you that the teachers are doing their jobs is because if “none of them” were like you stated, they’d all be long gone by now.

cho0ii

Level 174
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

Teachers are removed if left inactive without a valid reason, and leaving school during school time is difficult for staff to moderate.

Users who are viewing this thread