players online

School Uniforms & more school stuff.

Kandu

Level 24
IGN: CodeineSmasher
DATE: 1/4/2021

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

School Accessories:
I think you should start in SchoolRP with the following items (Eraser, sharpener, pencil, and a notebook) this could make you do more roleplay, like let's say I wrote something wrong in the notebook, then ill use the eraser to erase it or if I action that I wrote with the pencil and the tip broke then I would action sharpening the pencil. this could make school a lot more detailed and not that boring
School Uniforms:
I would like to get people to get into school uniforms for school. That means if you want to go to a class or be in school you gotta change to your School uniform since they are already done and can be found in 'SRP | Karakura School Uniforms' and they can be applied easily, either via. Novaskin or Photoshop or any other image editor. this will make the school better and seem more realistic to schools in real life. you can alter the uniforms but keep them closer to the original, (like a poorly tied tie or a wrinkled shirt)​

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
School Accessories:
i really like this, they usually arent sold for much yen at all in shops so it for sure wont hurt shop owners, it would also probably be nice to new players who may be confused or dont know who or where to start with roleplay
+1

Lovely_Ocean

Level 64
Both of these ideas sound great, however for the instant i believe the skin thing may be a little annoying to a vast majority of players due to the disconnecting glitch and so on, aswell as personal preference,

starting with the small kit could be a cute idea

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
This would be a nice idea, but as lovely said, the uniforms thing might turn out wrong since SRP is glitching pretty often with the disconnected thing.
+1

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
100% hands down with the first suggestion, pretty basic stuff.

however I've got to 100% strongly disagree with you on the school uniform debacle.
Forcing school uniforms won't work on new players as they won't understand/won't want to do the work meaning they'll either get banned or stop playing, policing who is or isnt wearing a uniform would be a huge undertaking as well and would just waste time.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
The first suggestion I agree with, though as Lovely has stated outfits that you're practically forced to wear for school, would get annoying. Defeats the purpose of your own skins, despite even having an option to switch out of it after school. It'd get quite annoying. Though if there was an option to equip a preset outfit. I believe one had made a suggestion in the past about having command or a setting added that allowed you to switch skins. Either way, I disagree with the second one.

+1/-1

Kandu

Level 24
yeah i get the outfit thing was wrong but that can wait until the new preset skin option is out soon

Users who are viewing this thread