Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
IGN (In Game Name):

Schoolrp

Previous bans:

I've had various ones, The most recent one(s) Have been misunderstands though.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:

Yes, I do

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm very active icly

And being around in the discord chats (Mostly the stores discord servers) a lot

Do you have Discord (if so, what's your discord username)?

Yes I do, Clawr#0231

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I do

List your current and past applications:

I've been accepted as a PE teacher twice, As well as ducks asking me if I wanted to be a chef during the Maze runner phase

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/pe-teacher-application-totoro_sam.130/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/head-of-physical-education-p-e-teacher-akiiiko.1804/ (For that one i got fucken 7 winners wtf)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?thre...on-p-e-teacher-akiiiko-new-edited-again.2601/ (5 winners wtf)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/custom-script-schoolrp-cane.11190/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/schoolrp-cane.11263/
I also applied for teachers on the old forums.
What is your motivation for applying?:

Project teacher has inspired me to make this application, Also I saw the thread where Banter talked about having your own house, And I'd love to have my own house, Because when I first became a teacher they had just removed that feature, Which was sad.. But it would be really fun to have a house. I also want to do a more mature role, As i've been stuck as a teenager for a long time.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?

Yes, I have.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?

1. Make an application
2. Inform Principal
3. Inform them on what it is

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:

1. Come to school prepared and ready to learn
2. I suspect all of you to bring your equipment, Or you'll get detention, You'll also have to ask your peers if you may borrow theirs as I will not be handing out equipment, As I do sympathise with your poor behaviour.
2. I will personally take your Electronics and hand it back to you at the end of the day if I even see it, No matter what your doing on it.
3. Yelling and talking is against the rules unless you were told that you were allowed by a TA or a Teacher
4. To bring food to class is not allowed, The only case in which I would allow you to eat food in class is if you were given a note, Preferably from a Docter.
5. I suspect you to be healthy and active during my classes, I will not take or accept excuses like "I'm tired" or "I'm sick".
6. Swearing is extremely offensive and will NOT be tolerated in my class
7. Violence will result in a police officer, Or a higher up (Vice principal(S), Principal(S) ) getting involved.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):

Well, I've been on this server since around the beginning of the year of 2016, I've been advancing my roleplay skills since, As a Teacher I got two warnings, For some rules which don't exist any more (Wearing a pokemon skin, For a different server and then coming back and playing with that on, The thing is, theres no skin rules now so.) Back when I was a teacher, I wasn't the best roleplayer, I was slightly immature, when I was a teacher last, But Now I am more serious. I fully understand how a teacher should act icly.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

-NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher)

-QTLS (Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills)

-HD or HoD (Head of Department)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?

Yes I have read it and fully understand it.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

I'd like more teachers on at the times I am usually on, But, If I became a teacher, It would fix that issue that I have.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

Inside of a school there are Teachers, Like any pyramid system, If we remove one layer, Everything falls, If there was no teachers, The students wouldn't get educated, And the parents wouldn't pay for them to go to school, Teachers are important to SchoolRP because they make up a big part of SchoolRP to be the best it can be.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

Trainee - An intern who is icly training to be a teacher, They must do their jobs succusfully, Acting mature and professional to set a good impression for future schools to want you as a teacher.

NQT - Ability to host classes when the Head of department has given you the okay. - This rank is above Trainee but lower then QTLS

QTLS - These are NQT's but they do not need the permission to teach a class from the Head of department, You must teach the given subject, Make sure you inform other teachers of your activities.
HD - The Pharaoh of the pyramid, Like a Pharaoh they are in charge of making sure other teachers are doing their jobs, They are also able to teach classes and they manage lessons

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

MoSCo (Must have, Should have, Could have)

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Mr Sasori is a very impressive and respectable to other teachers and faculty members, He'd be known for being able to turn turn a bad student into a model student, Which is what he was respected for. The students in his past schools have called him a vampire due to how pale he was, As well as his clothing style, He doesn't embrace it, But he doesn't deny it. Mr Sasori is a kind person, He looks at how people act mentally, He would always check up on students, He hates the thought of depression, So his always encouraging students to be positive, His the teacher you'd remember ten years after you finish school, He'd try to be there for everyone, He'd also be respected as a teacher, as well as being intimidating to delinquents.

Mr Sasori is wearing a black suit, With a faded blood red tie, His contacts Blood red, he'd have vampire pale skin with Dark greasy hair, His shows black shiny leather. His serious grin would be intimidating as well as reassuring depending on who was looking at it, He would never quite smile, It would always be a grin.

Mr Sasori plans to live his life normally as a teacher until he has enough money to become a stock holder, He is a entrepreneur with extreme talent in learning things fast, Like languages, Strategies.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I yell at them, To catch there attention, I'd then warn them, Everyone deserves a chance, If they sadly continue on, I would threaten them with a detention and a visit to the principals

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

I would offer them detentions, If they don't want to get taught in my time, They can do it on their own time.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

When talking to fellow workers, He would try to act impressionable, He wants to be remembered for good stuff, and not bad.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me He would write down the full list of rules on the board, He would then repeat them to the class
/me He would see that (Name) Was asleep, He would then, walk over to their desk, Putting his hands on the desk, He would then tell them to wake up,
/me He would collect the students books
/me Shuffles papers nicely into neat piles
/me Uses hand gestures while explaining his topic

BACKSTORY

Kyūketsuki Sasori was born in the year 1992 in taketatsu, He grew up and His Mother White, His Father Cork-Asian. Kyūketsuki Sasori has the ability of being able to remember things the first time he has been told them, He learnt this ability at a young age and managed to skip two grades, Not skipping anymore as so he wouldn't not fit in as much as he already did. Kyūketsuki Sasori had a great interest in Northern history rather then the one of his country, He thought the ideas of guns were so much cooler then katanas, As Kyūketsuki Sasori grew older he started to get depression, He grew a huge love for superheroes, He really liked Marval, Kyūketsuki Sasori then went to college at the age of 23, He graduated at the age of 25, Right before he turned 26. After celebrating his birthday, He had barely any yen left, So he sc****d the last amount of his money and went to go get a bus ticket to a company looking for employees. After he got a job he was planning possible places that he could get a job at, He moved around trying to get jobs at different high schools

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Kyūketsuki Sasori

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss)
:
Mr Sasori, Mr Kyu

Given Name(s):

Kyūketsuki

Preferred Name:

Kyū

Male

Religious Denomination:

Agnosticism

Marital Status:

Widower

Nationality:

Japanese

Current Location:

Tokyo, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Masters Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

History, Public speaking

Minors:

Chemistry

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

No

Preferred Teaching Subject:

History

Additional notes about your application (if any):

N/A

Last edited:

Boroski

Level 17
Accepted!
Your rank will be given to you shortly.
P.S.:
The very first teacher rank is Trainee; you forgot to add it in
List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

-NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher)

-QTLS (Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills)

-HD or HoD (Head of Department)
Your grammar needs to be fixed here and there, but it is satisfactory.
No matter what your doing on it.
succusfully
To catch there attention

You forgot to add reasons in the following:
Previous bans:

I've had various ones, The most recent one(s) Have been misunderstands though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread