mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted ~ Schuyler | Caretaker Application ~

Schuyler

Level 9
[OOC section]

In Game Name:
SaltySchuyler (Sovietic / StreetSlang)

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I'm applying for the Caretaker role.

How often do you log onto the server?: I'm usually always on SchoolRp, Everyday after school I usually spend most of my time on SchoolRp. I shall provide a schedule, If I'm required to alternate my schedule I'll be sure to PM and inform (@Ducks) about the alternation.

Sunday - 7: 50 (AM) - 12: 45 (AM) - (Weekend)
Monday - 3: 05 (PM) - 10: 00 (PM) - (School-Day)
Tuesday - 3: 05 (PM) - 10: 00 (PM) - (School-Day)
Wednesday - 1: 50 (PM) - 10: 00 (PM) - (School-Day)
Thursday - 3: 05 (PM) - 10: 00 (PM) - (School-Day)

Friday - 3: 05 (PM) - 10: 00 (PM) - (School-Day / Beginning of Weekend)
Saturday - 7: 50 (AM) - 12: 45 (AM) - (Weekend)

Do you have discord? Yes, I do have Discord. I'll be exchanging my details if I do manage to get accepted for the Caretaker role.

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do have a microphone which works perfectly fine.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, I have never been banned from the SchoolRp Network. I do genuinely plan on keeping it that way.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I can ensure that I will come on often. If I'm not able to do so, I'll be sure to PM and inform (@Ducks).

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Of course, I do understand and recognize that I can be ICly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The role of the Caretaker is self-explanatory. They must; Carry out minor-repairs, Turning heat and lighting (On / Off) at appropriate times, Confirming the premises are clean, clear, and suitable, and of course maintaining school grounds by ridding litter.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, I do not have any type of experience in this specific type of roleplay. Which is one of the reasons I want this role; to be able to try something new.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: In general, I've been roleplaying for approximately 2 years. For everyone of those 2 years, I've been roleplaying realistically. So, I do think I'm able to say that I'm well-educated when it comes to RealisticRp.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, I am fully familiar with what the Caretaker job does; Carry out minor-repairs, Turning heat and lighting (On / Off) at appropriate times, Confirming the premises are clean, clear, and suitable, and of course maintaining school grounds by ridding
litter.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would immediately come to face the student, I would inform them that the language which they're using is intolerable especially while on School-Grounds. If the student continued with their disgraceful acts, I would ask them for their name and I would report them to a Vice-Principal (V.P) immediately after the scene.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would ask for an explanation on what type of job I'm being requested to fulfill. Once, I've heard the explanation to what I'm meant to do, I will go on furthermore to accept the request and proceed to do the job with discretion.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would first identify the School Employee and would see if I knew the individual. If otherwise, I'd approach the individual which is doing the dangerous acts and I would straight-forward explain to them that what they are doing is intolerable. If they continued with the horrendous acts, I would mentally note their description and or name and would report it to a higher-up individual which would be able to handle the situation with ease such as a Vice-Principal.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Gushiken Tokichiro
Chosen Job: Caretaker

Motivation for Joining YHS: As a child, I was always trying to find ways to be helpful to my parents or to anyone in the fact. Due to me and my family growing in poverty, I've been required to work multiple jobs at a young age. All of this helped created a solid work ethnic for me, I genuinely do believe I can be a help at the Karakura High-School due to me loving to work and be a good "help" to others.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over applicants because I'm an overall friendly individual and I'm very loyal to the job which I do serve. I dedicate and devote time out of my day to work at the best level I can work at, no matter how much I push myself. Another reason why I should be accepted over other Applicants is because I'm good at multi-tasking which is a skill many thrive to have control over. Thankfully, I have the absolute control over this ability to myself.

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
Congratulations! you got the job.
Make sure to PM me, so i'll be sure you are active.
This application is well organized, along with detailed responses towards the questions.

Users who are viewing this thread