players online

Denied Science Physics Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoFoul

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): NoFoulYouTube
Previous bans: i have been banned Once for FailRP by Gender

Describe your activity on the server: I would try to Make the Server grow And try to make it as popular as i can.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? I did not Know there was a teamspeak.

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: I have none.

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation is to help the server grow and to role-play with more people on the server. I think being a teacher lets you role-play with different types of people and it is very enjoyable.
Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I Never been a Teacher but i know That i Helped Students out in the roleplay was nice and i was nice to the Teachers and was respectful in the Chat and Listened to what the Admins Said i would Automatically.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): Even though i never been a teacher in Role-Play i Enjoy Playing and Maybe helping people out and Listening to the Teachers.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Mr.NoFoul
Your Teachers In Game Age:
Teachers Subject: Science Physics

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes, I have read it and on the old map and read it again now.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Teachers in game are the main source of RP, if they weren't here there would be no SchoolRP because the students wouldn't be able to go to school and learn. I think every teacher has their own different way to teach. Some just like their class to be quiet and listen, some like their class to talk to each other when working, there are so many different ways. In their spare time they would either plan their next lessons, spend time with friends or family or maybe mark tests or books.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Like I said, if there was no teachers there would be no schoolRP for the students. With no teachers there might just be players running around maybe breaking rules or just roleplaying normally but they wouldn't be able to go to school and learn.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

NoFoul hates Liars And he Likes Making Jokes And but he can get really serious about Work But he is a fun Teacher He likes being Respected But if he Sees someone doing the Wrong thing He tells them really serious stop and if they dont They bet Sent to the Principals Office or Detention.

Physical appearance

NoFoul Has Black Hair And he Has Dark Green Eyes His Height is 5,8 he Likes to wear Casual clothes But also Suit and a tie. And his Skin is Smooth And his Hair is Bouncy.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
If a class is taking place I will simply tell them to get to class and stop with the foul language, if it is break or dinner I will tell them to take the foul language somewhere else but if it is after school I will tell them to leave the premisses.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I will simply shout someones name and ask them a question about the lesson, if they do not know the answer I will ask them why then tell the rest of the class to be quiet. If some of the class are rude or carry on I will give them a detention or one last warning.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
NoFoul will either be planning his next lesson or ask the other teachers how their day is going while drinking a Energy Drink and maybe having a snack.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Smiles while greeting the class
/me Hands out a Warmup
/me Hands homework to students
/me Collects text books then puts them on the shelf
/me Looks around, checking everyone is paying attention
/me Making a little Joke for fun so its not completely Boring.
BACKSTORY

NoFoul was born and raised in Germany. He grew up being home schooled all the way through primary school, this resulted with Him not having many friends. When He was old enough, He went to high school and was no longer home schooled. He enjoyed meeting people and became really confidant. When NoFoul got into Year 8 He started making new friends. His new friends went to parties, got drunk, smoked allot of Bad Stuff and got into a lot of trouble. NoFoul thought it was really cool and started to join in with everything they did all the time even if i skipped class.
One day His mother found out about NoFouls Behaviour, she was really upset and wanted better for His Son. His mother decided not to tell His father about anything he did but they decided to move away and get a fresh start. When NoFoul got into Year 9 His mother made Him work hard to get His grades back up, as they have dropped from not Paying Attention. His parents didn't just move Him to a different school, but a different country, Japan. He moved to a quite but big neighbourhood. He went to a school called Kia Academy. His grades finally went up and He also learnt a different language, Japanese. When He took His final exams He felt really proud of Himself because he passed them.
A few years past, He went to collage and studied Science Physics. When He was finally 22 He moved to a different town near a school called Yandere High School. A couple of days after moving He met a Girl named Samantha, She was a teacher at the school and he was suprised. He made a bunch of friends in the Neighbourhood and forgot about His past self. After a year and almost 2 Him and Samantha got married and they had children named Samuel and Kyle. He felt great with His family but wanted a job to Get more food and supplys we needed. He decided to try out for a teaching job in the school. He hopes He gets accepted so He can help the kids achieve the things they want.

Additional notes about your application (if any): There is none, thanks for Listening!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread