players online

Accepted Science Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gusinq

Level 1
IGN (In Game Name): Gusinq

Previous bans: I was banned twice due to asking for reputation, that sucked

Describe your activity on the server: I go on the server pretty much every day for more than 4 hours (unless busy irl), but when the summer holidays end in 5 weeks or so, my hour per day might decrease for obvious reasons.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? I do

Do you have a microphone? I do

List your current and past applications: My past application was for School Councillor, which I was accepted for.

What is your motivation for applying?: With my current role I feel like I'm not doing enough to move the server activity forward. I want to do more to help players have a more in-depth roleplay experience within my potential class or whenever they meet me. I enjoy roleplaying with other players whenever I can, it helps create more roleplay scenarios which can spiral into more and more events. I think a Science Teacher would fit my general personality and interests, which would make me more relatable with said potential job.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): For the past however long (Can't remember) I have been the school Councillor, I have constantly been helping fellow students with smaller and larger issues, most being quite successful. I would say I'm fairly popular and a respectable player. I've enjoyed roleplaying on the server for quite a while and would love to continue.

Your Teachers In Game Name: Gusinq Lequinnton
Your Teachers In Game Age: 24
Teachers Subject: Science Teacher

Have you read & understood the megathread? Of course

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? Personally I think players should actually learn useful things in the class they go to, this would make the class system more realistic and intriguing to players, hopefully making more players want to attend.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose do they serve, what salary they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general. A teacher's role is to educate their students in a way they will remember, ways some teachers do this would be: Talking and explaining diagrams they draw in front of the class, Presenting a slideshow on the recent class topic made before-hand or letting students perform an activity relating to a recent topic. In Japan a teacher would earn anywhere between 200,000 yen and 600,000 per month depending on the location of school and role the teacher holds. In general a teacher is usually marking their students work or busy preparing for future classes but this depends on the personality of the teacher.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers are important to the roleplay server because they encourage players to roleplay more realistically within the server and their ig lives. Teachers can manipulate a roleplay scenario to the point where all the students are involved, no one is left out. This makes the players feel more involved, encouraging them to roleplay further and more in-depth.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What are his plan for the future?

My character has dark sour apple green hair which he constantly swishes out of his face. My characters left eye is a darker red wine colour, which is complimented by his slightly lighter crimson right eye. Two dismal-grey curved goat horns are firmly attached to each side of his head, weighing him down slightly. He also wears his favourite steampunk gold rimmed and grey lensed goggles, improving his badassery by at least 12%.

On the outside Gusinq loves his job, in school he tries to be nice to all the students he meets, complimenting them, chatting about their interests and generally helping them. He is the same towards the staff most of the time, being friendly towards them and helping them with class work. But. On the inside he is a mentally unstable individual who regularly practises in cultist activities such as sacrificing animals and voodoo. Underneath his smile he imagines hateful and distasteful things happening to anyone and everyone, which fills him with joy and evil-happiness. He tries so hard to mask this side of him, but sometimes he snaps.

Gusinq can seem very relaxed or lazy at times, usually lounging around, falling asleep at important times and looking extremely tired all the time. But he somehow always keeps on top of everything, from school work to extra tasks, he always completes them in time.

My characters plans for the future would be to settle down in a really nice house and sleep all day.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I approach them and explain how they aren't being a model student, I say how they should act more mature and warn them.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I pour lighter fluid over my desk and light it up, grabbing everyones attention, I would then immediately put out the fire with a wet blanket. Whilst the class is stunned I would continue with my lecture.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? In the teacher's lounge my character would act a lot more jittery and on edge, e.g. continuously looking behind himself He would also be quite messy e.g. taking shoes off, knocking things out of place, spilling drinks.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me
I would slowly walk up to the whiteboard and flick my hand, a piece of chalk would fall from my sleeve into my hand.
/me I would reach down with the cleaning equipment and start picking small pieces of broken glass off of the floor
/me I would slam my fists onto my desk, trying to get the attention of the students, my left eye twitching slightly
/me I would pull out an awful robotic looking contraption from under my desk and present it to the class, grinning
/me Something would fall from my pocket onto the floor and break into a million pieces, a look of depression would sweep across my face

BACKSTORY

Gusinq grew up in the middle of a huge forest beside a small farmer's town. His parents had been shunned into the forest before he was born, for practising witchcraft. Gusinq enjoyed being in the forest when he was younger, he would explore further a further into the forest each time he set out. Later in life Gusinq found an old polaroid camera in the attic, this began his interest for photography. Gusinq would usually take pictures of the wild animals he saw, and the ecosystems they lived in. He began to document how the animals lived, with self learnt knowledge and his own photography, into a large notebook he carried around everywhere he went. He taught his parents about the animals and enjoyed seeing them learn from him. A few years later the townsfolk decided to burn down his family house, with both his parents inside, due to the crimes they once committed. The villagers shouted and chased after Gusinq, thinking that he was a form of the witchcraft due to his hair, eyes and horns. This gave him a growing hatred of simple villagers and most people. He would practise his parents art form from the books they wrote that he saved from the fire, to hopefully help him and rid the villagers. Gusinq fled from that part of the country and ended up at friendly town where he stayed for the next 4-5 years, he studied at a school their and maintained a job as a waiter. When school ended he knew he wanted to go into Science and possibly Teaching, as he enjoyed it in earlier life. Gusinq chose a Teaching course and an A-levels Science course for college and studied hard. He ignored the bullies who teased him in college and achieved very high grades in all courses he chose.

Additional notes about your application (if any):

At the moment I'm the School Councillor, so, If I were to be accepted, this rank could/would be free for another person. Thanks for reading.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Accepted
Congratulations, you have been accepted as a Science Teacher, please come online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread