mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Scrouge's EMS Application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?: Newspeak, yet I want the role on my alt account, Scrouge, if that can't be done I won't take the role because I'm already a News-Reporter on Newspeak.

How old are you?: 14

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?: I was previously banned for four warnings, as well as a misunderstanding ban for bypassing, yet I got unbanned from that one.

What country are you from?: United States of America

Do you have Discord?: Yes

How long have you played the server for?: I have played the server for around half a year.

List your current and past applications:
News Reporter Application - [Accepted]

Russian Application [Accepted]
Spanish Application [Accepted]
Police Application [Denied]

What is your motivation for applying?: In general, I've wanted to be an EMS for a while, as my family is into the health industry, my dad being a doctor, and my mom being a former nurse, as well as my growing interest in the subject. I think that this would also be a great role-playing experience for me.

What do you know about medical practice?: I know the basics about medical practice, in terms of basic procedures and different ways to treat wounds, as well as a fairly broad understanding of the human anatomy and how it works, including the time I would have if I were treating a fatal wound.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?: - Fire/smoke
[Blue] - Medical Emergencies. - Evacuation, [White] - Violent Person, [Black] -Bombing Threat, - Missing Person, [Purple] - Hostage Situation, [Brown] - Hazardous Material Leak/Spill, [Grey] - Air Exclusion,

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I fully acknowledge this and will try my best to be as active as possible with both of my accounts and jobs.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon) Yes, I am aware of this and am fully acceptable with it.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?: On the job my character takes things very seriously, always keeping a keen eye out for anything that is important. He also helps his Co-Workers as much as possible trying to be as helpful as he can to the Hospital.

What do they look like?: My character is a tall male, standing around 6'0 and weighing 175lbs. He has a mesomorphs build and often has a kind expression on his face, complemented by his grassy green eyes and wavy brown hair.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?: ADHD

What makes your character unique?: My character is determined as much as possible to help every single person out he can, often trying his best in everything he does. He also is very kind-hearted and never passes by someone in need, and in general is a very hard worker.

Brock was born in 1987, July 6th in the United States of America. His family was lower-middle class. He grew up in Chicago most of his life, having to deal with the criminal injustice of his area, often witnessing many crimes in his daily life. From a young age he wanted to help everyone who was victim to these crimes, and in general people who were hurt. So he put work into his academics to get good grades throughout his life. When he was 17 years of age he moved to Karakura, Japan, to continue his academic studies as a Junior in Highschool. (Year 11) After he graduated, he worked for a Master's degree with a Major in Biology, and a minor in Chemistry. During his time in college he worked for around 3 years at various establishments, being a lifeguard, and a nurse. As well as trying his hardest in his academic studies. In year 2018 he graduated from college with his degrees and applied for Medical School, getting in using his education opportunity to it's full potential there. Currently he is applying to be an EMS and hopes to join the team. Only time will tell what happens later in his life.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name: Brock 'Jay' Ivankov
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): 'Jay' 'Brock' 'Brocolli'
Preferred Name: 'Brock'
Religious Denomination: Believes in God.
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: U.S.A
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency: 3
Working Experience: 3 years. (Nurse and Lifeguard.)
Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Biology
Minor(s): Chemistry
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread