mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied SeaOfRedWine Teaching Assistant Applications

Pvchiekisq

Level 4
In Game Name: SeaOfRedWine

School Employee Role you are Applying for: Teaching Assistant

How often do you log onto the server: As much as i can!

Do you have Discord?: yes its ♠▶ ◀♠#3212

Do you have a microphone?: yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, Though i have been warned about 2 years ago

Can you ensure that you can come on?: Yes. Ill come when needed

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired: Yes.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The teaching assistant is to help organize their papers and arrange classes. They help control the class if acting up and help the teacher with getting school supplies or passing out supplies. The job is to help the teacher with glass and with the lesson plans, over looking lesson preparations, and documenting.

Do you have any past experiences in this type of roleplay?: No, but i'm sure I will do great

What experiences, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been a 12th grader for some time but I had a few jobs and had times i just goofed around but that was some time ago.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: The Teaching Assistant helps the teacher with his/her classes and paper work that needs to be done. They help get the things the students need and give small sessions of education to the students to help them learn better or understand it. They help calm the students down if needed to do so and help with the documents and plan the lessons.

During your work shift student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would calmly ask the student to calm down and to take breath. If that does not work i would take them to the Principal or Vice Principal.

You are doing a Hazardous job requested by the by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would ask if needed to do this request. If so then kindly take up the offer and do the job well.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would calmly ask them to stop what their doing and to get back to work. If not, I would take the matters into my own hands and up them agents the nearest wall and tell them to get back to work. If not then ill bring them to the Principal or Vice Principal.

Applicant Name: Kojika Yamamoto
Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant

Motivation for joining YHS: I love to work with students and teachers alike. I saw the school grew into something amazing and wanted to help the students learn better and the Teachers as well. I wanted to be a better influence on people meaning the Students or the Teachers.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Well i wanted to be closer to helping the students but not being a teacher so the Teaching Assistant would be the better choice for helping the kids grow into fine adults.

Users who are viewing this thread