Not open for further replies.

Classy_Miracle

Level 16
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: Classy_Miracle
Role in School Council: Secretary
Expected activity (out of ten): 9
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 14
Previous Applications: I think I've applied for teacher.
Motivation for joining: I just feel like that I wanna be challenged.
What is the School Council?: The School Council is the group of students who are trying to make the school better and tell about what's happening.
What happens in the School Council?: In the School Council, they have meetings of going through the day and make up other stuff for the school.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I will talk to the chairman, be very polite, and try to improve his/her idea. If he/she doesn't want any help or anything like that, I'll let that person continue the idea.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would say to them of what they don't like about it without getting mad.Then, I would just listen to their advice.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Thank you so much for voting me as your school president. I will try my best to make this school even better than before. It kinda means a lot to me and make sure that the students are happy. So, thanks guys, I will be looking forward for a great year.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I'm so sorry that I've missed 5 meetings, and I could've been more sorry than I was. I have some personal problems to take care of and if you kick me out, I understand why and I won't be angry.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? It has been a pleasure working with you all. I know why you did it and I wish you guys the very best.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear Principal,

I wrote this letter if I can be Secretary.

I think I might be suitable for this job because I wanted to make the school a better place for students. If I got this job, I will try to improve everything and help whatever I can to everyone, including the council. I can come up with excellent ideas and give a great feedback on other people's ideas. I can be nice, kind, and sometimes strict, but I'll work on it. I will try to improve and try my best to help whatever I actually can.

Sincerely,
Classy_Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread