Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii_Kittyxx

Level 13
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Kawaii_Kittyxx

School Employee Role you are Applying For: A secretary

How often do you log onto the server?: 1-2 hours on weekdays and 2-5 hours on weekends.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have been banned once on the old map for power gaming, though I didn't know what it was.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I will ensure I will come on everyday.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I fully understand that I can rightfully be fired if fail my character in role-play.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A secretary's job is to make sure the organisation is going properly and everything is under control. Secretaries arrange meetings, keep diaries of past and future events, if a student is ill then they call in the parents, answering phone calls and filing.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I have never role-played as an employee but I am the secretary for the school council in real life. I book appointments for students to see the council, help the council out with any work and attend weekly meetings.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Well in game, I hang with my friends, attend classes and participate. I don't really role play in real life, I mainly role play in games. I do also know the rules of roleplaying such as no power gaming, metagaming, Mary-sue, failrp etc.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I am very familiar of what my job is. The secretaries job is to make sure the organisation is running smoothly. They arrange meetings, so they need to know who will be attending, what the meeting will be on and when the meeting will be on. They also keep diaries of past and future events, make sure that the children are attending school, keeping records, keeping up-to-date contact details and answering phone calls. Secretaries have a big and a very busy job.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would look quite annoyed and a little angry but I know I can't yell at them. So I look at them calmly and say ''Do you even know what this job is like? Doubt that you do know but even if you do, you shouldn't disrespect staff and employees, its a result as a punishment and we will not tolerate it at this school''. I would then look away and carry on working.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would say to him ''I don't mind doing this, as long as I have got the safety equipment required. Though I do feel a little uncomfortable doing this since I could get hurt and it would look bad on you if your the one responsible of an employee getting hurt''. If the job is very important and absolutely necessary, then I will try my best to do the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would walk up to him/her calming and ask if they are ok. I would then say ''I don't think you should be doing this. It won't just effect you but it could effect the school and I doubt you would want to get fired''.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Mavis
Chosen Job:
Secretary

Motivation for Joining YHS:
It is an excellent role play sever and I would love to be a part of it. Also you don't get good role play severs like this one.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am the right person to fit the job. I am well organised, caring and positive. I also want to make the server more alive and realistic and I know the job quite well. I will do the duties and the responsibilities of a secretary maturely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread