[-Japan, Africa, and Mexico.-]

☾ ------ ☾

✯Nicknames:
[-Sef-]
"A lot of people call me this. They're probably mocking me."

[-Tana-]
"I'm not sorry."

[-Pretty-]
"My ex-girlfriend's nickname for me. No one uses it and I'm glad. It's embarrassing!"

[-JINX-]
"I am."

☾ ------ ☾

✰✰✰

✯Class:
[-College-]

✯Marital Status:
[-Single/Off limits-]

✰✰✰

✯True Age:
[-20-]

✯Age Appearance:
[-19-]

✯Mental Age:
[-25-]

☾ ------ ☾

✯Gender:
[-Cisgender Male-]

✯Gender Association:
[-Male-]

✯Gender Role:
[-Masculine-]

✯Pronouns:
[-He/Him-]

✯Sexual Orientation:
[-Pansexual-]

☾ ------ ☾

✯Ethnicity:
[-Japanese, Hispanic, and African-]

✯Nationality:
[-Mexico-]

✰✰✰​
☾ "I wouldn't ever want to go back there." ☾​
✰✰✰

✰✰✰

✯Physical Birth Date:
[-December 20th, 20XX-]

✯Physical Birth Place:
[-Ciudad Victoria, Mexico-]

✰✰✰

✯Dominant Hand:
[-Right-handed-]

✯Signature:
[-His initials.-]

✯Handwriting:
[-Sloppy.-]

✰✰✰

✯Currently Living:
[-Karakura, Japan-]

✯Transportation:
[-On foot.-]

✯Occupation:
[-Vigilante-]

✯Social Class:
[-OUTCAST.-]

✰✰✰
✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩
☾ ------ ☾
✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩​

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮​
☾ "Don't focus on fixing what's already been been broken. Noted." ☾​
╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯

┗FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!┛
✰✰✰

THE DEAD AND/OR FORGOTTEN.

┌ ┐
Mio Aki [19] (EX) DEAD.
~- “[NO MESSAGE].” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Sora Aki [20] (FRIENDS) DEAD.
~- “I don't know what to do with myself anymore..” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Mikasa Ayuma [19] (FRIENDS) DEAD.
~- “Everything led up to this.” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Nii Kasumi [19] (EX-FRIEND)
~- “[REDACTED].” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
N/A [42] (MOTHER) UNKNOWN.
~- “[NO MESSAGE].” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Masaru Yamagashira [18] (EX-LEADER) JAILED.
~- “[REDACTED].” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
N/A [46] (FATHER) JAILED.
~- "[REDACTED].” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
N/A Tanaka [19] (BROTHER) DEAD.
~- "Maybe you were right.” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Itaru Saiky [??] (EX-RIVAL)
~- "I'm sorry.” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Anais Asanquez [??] (RIVAL.)
~- "Stay away and I won't hurt you. That's the deal I made.” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Niyoko T. Winters [18] (N/A)
~- “Another dime to add to the collection.” -~
└ ┘

✰✰✰
FAMILY AND FRIENDS:
✰✰✰

┌ ┐
Serena Santarossa [20] (???)
~- “I seriously don't know what's wrong with our relationship. She says I'm rude and says I'm an ass even when I'm not trying to be. I'm convinced she just hates me and her way of expressing that is calling me rude in hopes that I feel bad and leave. I cannot recall a single good conversation between us where we were able to laugh together. I do care about you but you make it hard to show that.” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Skunk Mitsuko [20] (FRIENDS)
~- “They care about me more than I care about them. I don't know why, though.” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Takita T. Tijerina [20] (FRIENDS)
~- “Welcome back.” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Karma K. Kurishiyro [20] (???) JAILED.
~- “Told you. Ritsuho wouldn't last long.” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Koda Masuo [18] (FRIENDS)
~- “You aren't who I originally thought you were." -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Tobias [18] (FRIENDS)
~- “I'll kill the next person who touches you.” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Finneas King [21] (FRIENDS)
~- “No, I will not hit you with a bat. Quit asking me.” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Cora Santarossa [18] (FRIENDS)
~- “[REDACTED].” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Seo-Jun M. Hyun [20] (FRIEND)
~- “I hope my trust is keen for once.” -~
└ ┘

✰✰✰
RIVALRY:
✰✰✰

The Karakura Black Market.

"If not for yourself, -----------------."

✰✰✰

✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩​

☾ ------ ☾​
☽- ‘‘It's Tanaka.’-☽​
☾ ------ ☾

┗DETAILED APPEARANCE┛

☽Body:

[- Sefu stands at 6'3". He owns a much more athletic physique. He walks with a purpose and owns a dragon tattoo that is visible along his neck. However, the tattoo extends to his chest. He has half-and-half-dyed hair. One side is blond, the other is black. In addition to that, his hair covers the majority of his upper face. He owns two light grayish eyes that glare in the dark. He owns a prosthetic arm that was torn up though it remained 100% functional. -]

☽Teeth:
[-Sefu owns straight white teeth. His canine teeth have been professionally sharpened.-]

☾ ------ ☾

☽Skin Tone:
[-A tan color.-]

✰✰✰

☽Dominant Features:
•[-His tattoo along his neck.-]

☽Birthmarks/Freckles/Moles:
•[-None.-]

☽Piercings:
•[-His ears are pierced.-]

☽Scars:
•[-Sefu owns scars along his left arm.-]

✰✰✰

┗VOICE┛

✯Voice Claim:

[- N/A -]

✯Volume:
[-Unpredictable.-]

☾ ------ ☾

✯Communication:
[-He seems to act as if he was an idiot. Though, he can be serious in given situations.-]

✰✰✰

✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩
☾ ------ ☾
✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩

┗FASHION SENSE┛

☽Style:

[-He doesn't have a style though he's known to wear dark clothing to not bring attention to himself.-]

☽Mode:
[-Messy.-]

☽Grooming:
[-Sefu is a germophobe in secret.-]

✰✰✰

☽Normal Outfit.
•- A red and white unzipped jacket with ripped jeans.

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮
╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮
SKIN:
(WIP)

╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮
╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯
┗PERSONALITY┛

┌ ┐
• Sefu stays to himself unless absolutely necessary not to. He only communicates with those he actually trusts. He's not shy, but he doesn't talk to anyone else. There's this cold eerie aura that follows his distraught path. •
└ ┘
✰✰✰
✯Good Traits:

Caring.

Flexible.

Smart.

☾ ------ ☾
✯Bad Traits:

Stubborn.

Annoying.

Dishonest.

✰✰✰
┌ ┐
。Best Personality Trait:
•❝-Sefu cares a lot about the people close to him. He will go to extreme lengths to hurt and displease anyone who hurts his friends or family.-❞

。Worst Personality Trait:

•❝-People call him annoying because of how he behaves. He acts like a stubborn idiot often and no one enjoys dealing with him.-❞
└ ┘​

✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩​
☾ "Break my friends heart and I'll break your legs." ☾​
✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮

╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯
┗MINDFRAME┛

☽Primary Objective:

[•FIND OUT ICLY.-]

✰✰✰
☽Nervous Habits:
[•-When nervous, he'll start bringing up random topics to switch the subject.-]

✰✰✰
☽Lying Habits:
[•-Like many others, he can't look people in the eyes while lying.-]

✰✰✰
☽Normal Mood:
[•-Calm.-]

☽Rare Mood:
[•-Extreme joy/happiness. Never again.-]

☽Expressiveness:
[•-Sefu is not by any means expressive.-]

✰✰✰
☽Pet Peeves:
[•-People who believe they're better than everyone around them.-]

✰✰✰
☽Hobbies:
[•-Fighting/boxing, photography, and making clothing.-]

✰✰✰​

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮​
☾ "I will find out what I need to. Just give me time." ☾​
╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯

┗HEALTH┛

✯Senses

•Tactioception (Sense of touch)
┌ ┐
- Sefu's sense of touch is above average. He can differentiate things by touch .-
└ ┘
•Olfacoception (Sense of smell)
┌ ┐
- Sefu is unable to smell. -
└ ┘
•Audioception (Sense of hearing)
┌ ┐
- Sefu's sense of hearing is impoverished. -
└ ┘
•Opthalmoception
┌ ┐
- Sefu's sense of sight is above average. He tends to notice things people do not. -
└ ┘
•Gustaoception (Sense of taste)
┌ ┐
- Sefu is unable to taste. -
└ ┘​

✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩​
☾ "I could've sworn I saw someone there! No?" ☾​
✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮

╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯
┗SKILLS┛:::

✯Physical Combat:

[•-FIND OUT ICLY.]

✯Talents:
[•-Sefu is very creative with planning and it shows.]
[•-FIND OUT ICLY.]​

✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩​
☾ "Just trust me on this one." ☾​
✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮

╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯
┗BIOGRAPHY┛
☽Birth - Early Childhood:
┌ ┐
•-

Sefu was born on December 20th, 20XX. His parents were Miguel Ángel Aguayo and Ichinomiya Eiko. As a child, he and his brother hung out constantly while his parents continued to be the true cheap stakes they were. Unfortunately, his brother would die at the early age of 11 due to gang violence in Mexico. (WILL BE ELABORATED ON IN SEFU'S STORY. STAY TUNED!)

-•
└ ┘
☾ ------ ☾
☽Adolescence:
┌ ┐
•-

Around this time, Sefu and his parents would plan on going to Japan in the future. They were only trying to find out where exactly. His father was given an opportunity for a job that would change their lives! Eventually, they moved to Karakura Japan.

-•
└ ┘
☾ ------ ☾
☽Teen Years:
┌ ┐
•-

Sefu has joined a 'friend group' that looks out for each other. His mother is now currently missing and his father was rarely home. Sefu and his friend group were his family now. His friend group consisted of a few people. Sefu, Sora, Takita, Kaneki, Karma, Misaka, and Nii. They all enjoyed fighting whether it be for good or bad. They were known to consistently get in trouble and even had a name for themselves. 'Taketatsu' was what they called themselves. The name came from the high school they all attended. Even KPD was aware of each of them due to the constant visits and calls. This didn't last long sadly. At the age 15, Sora- the leader- would get diagnosed with cancer. He wasn't around often and it was up to Nii and Karma to take control.

Soon enough, the last fight occurred. All members, including Sora, came. It was Taketatsu versus Tanimoto. Seven versus twelve. In the beginning, Taketatsu had the upper hand. Though, someone from Tanimoto brought a knife. Taketatsu's momentum was paused when Sora dropped to the floor. Blood surrounded him as he lay in a pool of his own blood. Tanimoto left while Taketatsu tried to save Sora. Their attempts failed and Sora would breathe his last breath on September 5th, 20XX. The people were never caught. (WILL BE ELABORATED ON IN SEFU'S STORY. STAY TUNED!)

His girlfriend goes missing without a trace.

-•
└ ┘
☾ ------ ☾
☽Adulthood:
┌ ┐
•-NONE YET.-•
└ ┘
✰✰✰
☽Currently:
┌ ┐
•-

Sefu is 20. He leads a vigilante crew by the name of OTAKE-TATSU.

-•
└ ┘
✰✰✰
☽Coming of Age:
┌ ┐
•-

REDACTED. (FIND OUT IN THE STORY!)

-•
└ ┘

☾ ------ ☾

✰✰✰
☽Earliest Memory:
┌ ┐
~-

Sefu and his brother were taken to a festival!

-~
└ ┘
☾ ------ ☾
☽Most Cherished Memory:
┌ ┐
~-

The festival.

-~
└ ┘
☾ ------ ☾
☽Favorite Memory:
┌ ┐
~-

His brother won him a pair of earrings, a wristband, a plushy, and a jacket that didn't fit either of them.

-~
└ ┘
☾ ------ ☾
☽Worst Memory:
┌ ┐
~-

The festival.

-~
└ ┘​

✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩​
☾ "I'm the person my younger self would've wanted.” ☾​
✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮
PROLOUGE:

Fluorescent lights flash above three people in a room. It's quiet, that silence only being broken by the sound of the air conditioning unit turning on, then coughing, then dying out. Sefu Tanaka glances at the detective ahead of him every now and then, his eyes darting away in disappointment. His expression insinuates frustration. Not because of what was done, but because he was caught up in it. The detective's badge, tie clip, and metal nameplate glint, blinding Tanaka each time he looks and when he did, the detective only stared further into his intent. As far as Tanaka was concerned, everything seemed surreal. His eyes showed confusion, regret, and amongst other things, loathing. It only makes it more difficult that the detective had not said a word since he walked into the room. They were left in this drowning silence, either waiting for one to speak to the other or for one to confess. Tanaka doesn't seem intent on doing either.
On an old rusted metal chair in the corner sat another detective. This one was a female. She wore neither a vest nor jacket differing from the detective sitting in front of Tanaka. It seemed that she had little to no focus though a menacing and attentive aura hem in around her. Unlike the other detective, this detective had her eyes anywhere but on Tanaka. Even so, she sat with such alacrity that even the male detective felt something was off even if it seems as though he was used to it. Perhaps she was waiting for the youthful sixteen-year-old boy to spring out of his chair like a grasshopper and zoom out of the room like a fly. Or, she anticipated the opposite.
As the male detective, whose badge read T. Kiyomasu, encircles his hands, he asks, "Why were you there?"
Tanaka didn’t know where to start. The story had been so convoluted that even thinking about it made all the cogs in his head stop functioning. He thought that the question asked was too difficult and just like his tests, he’d rather skip over it and come back later.
“The poor boy probably doesn’t even know himself. Look at him. He’s shaking.” The female detective comments, her eyes still wandering.
Tanaka frowned, sinking further into his seat.
“I don’t find it a coincidence that a boy like him was there. This isn’t his first visit, Misato. He got caught with his hands tied and now he’s refusing to speak with us as if that’s going to help his case.” Kiyomasu replies, raising his finger in an inquisitory manner.
Tanaka knew the officer was right. His heart pounded and his legs shook from the urge to tremble. As young as he was, he’s been in this exact room many times before for different reasons each time. He was troublesome and exasperated the officers. He could choose to cooperate or he could choose to be irksome. However, if there’s one thing to note about this boy, it’s that he always opts for the risky choice regardless of the consequences that may follow. Though, this time, it wasn’t because he intended to be so infuriating but because there was this barrier between him and the truth that urged silence.
Kiyomasu slams a file onto the table, causing Tanaka to recoil in fear. He then opened the file which revealed pictures of a crime scene. It contained photos of crimson-red blood staining concrete and a body that rested nearby. Kiyomasu shuffles through the photos while reading the document as he began speaking, “Thirty /seven/ stab wounds. It is illogical for a logical human being to do something like this. The victim was already deceased. What was your goal?”
Tanaka remains silent, not lifting a gaze.
“Did you have a personal grudge?”
No reply.
“Did you kill him?”
Silence.
“Did you want him dead?”
“No,” Tanaka replies.
The detective leans back in his chair, offering a look of astonishment after hearing Tanaka finally speak. He furrows his eyebrows, asking, “But, you killed him. Right?”
Tanaka opted for silence once more. It wasn’t that he wanted to keep the truth a secret, but that he felt guilty. Each answer he had was scribbled out even if that meant that all answers were scribbled out. Still, after he erased and attempted to review the answers carefully, all answers were crossed out once again. It was an endless cycle that occurred within seconds each time. His hands were tied and his feet were shackled to the comfort of silence. There was no good answer in his head even if that meant that the answer was standing right there in front of him.
“You aren’t getting anywhere asking him any questions,” Misato says, standing up from her chair and pinching the bridge of her nose. “Let 'em go. He didn’t do it.” Without another word, she sauntered out of the room with her hands behind her head, fingers interlocking with each other, leaving Kiyomasu to frown in disappointment.

Despite it being early when Sefu was initially detained, it was now pitch black out, the street lamps painting the streets with bright discharged lights and the sound of ongoing traffic in the distance flowing. The starry black night poured water from above and the darkness engulfed him. For once, the city was voiceless. Or, maybe it was always like this, but Tanaka never had the mental capacity to notice.
Footsteps echo, leather clicking and clacking with each step taken. "It's difficult," a voice said. "I know it is,” It was Misato. She paused, holding an umbrella over Tanaka while she continued, “I also know you didn’t do it.”
Tanaka froze at the moment. In fact, it seemed almost as if time had frozen itself. Tears longed to form in his ducts, but they were parched by earlier use. Instead, he delivered silent cries. Every time he opened his mouth to respond, he was incapable of speaking.
“I know what he meant to you. Sora was…” Misato pauses, trying to find the right words to say, clearing her throat and sighing, “a loyal person to those he loved.” It seemed she had more to say but knew it was best to leave it there. She stood up, pulling a sigh as she shifted in the other direction and began strolling down the sidewalk, leaving Tanaka in a state that he didn’t expect to be in once more.

╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯

The story above will be updated every week. Stay tuned if you're interested!

(if you want to arrange something whether it be an icly meeting, fight, or ally/new family member, my discord is nylu#0449!!)

Attachments

• unnamed (4) (1).jpg
    unnamed (4) (1).jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

xanaxiety

Level 20
xanaxiety
xanaxiety
Omega+
┌ ┐
Serena Santarossa [20] (???)
~- “I seriously don't know what's wrong with our relationship. She says I'm rude and says I'm an ass even when I'm not trying to be. I'm convinced she just hates me and her way of expressing that is calling me rude in hopes that I feel bad and leave. I cannot recall a single good conversation between us where we were able to laugh together. I do care about you but you make it hard to show that.” -~
You can't stop me. I'm finding that damn captain and I'm beating the life out of them.
└ ┘
ah- they're in the same boat! they really need to talk shit out-

┌ ┐
Finneas King [18] (FRIENDS)
~- “No, I will not hit you with a bat. Quit asking me!” -~
└ ┘
correction- 21

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Tobias [18] (FRIENDS)
~- “Every time I see you, you're always hurt though you never want to tell me why. The only lead I have on you is Adobansu. I'll help you, I swear.” -~
They will pay.
squish squish

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
im gonna die
everytime i read his backstory i wanna know what happened.
nylu why r u such a good backstory maker :(

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
Love the layout so cool! Never really know sefu that well ICLY kinda just happened he hid in my characters class for a while from students, talked about ghosts all fun. And lied to her she had no idea (Rinis a dumb child it’s ok) but loved it! He’s a fun character I hope to run into him more! Beautiful biography you did amazing!

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
im gonna die
everytime i read his backstory i wanna know what happened.
nylu why r u such a good backstory maker :(
I SWEAR I'M STILL WORKING ON THE STORY chapter one is literally almost done...

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Love the layout so cool! Never really know sefu that well ICLY kinda just happened he hid in my characters class for a while from students, talked about ghosts all fun. And lied to her she had no idea (Rinis a dumb child it’s ok) but loved it! He’s a fun character I hope to run into him more! Beautiful biography you did amazing!
THANK OYU DIVING
WOOO! SEFUUU!
OLI!!! i need to update this so it's MOST UP TO DATE with all the characters he knows
wheres UMEEEEE?!!?
WHERE IS SHE?????

Users who are viewing this thread