NATIONALITY:
French

ZODIAC SIGN:
Gemini

MARITAL STATUS:
Single

NICKNAMES:

Laine | 9/10 | Given By Mother
"It's nice I guess, my mother used to use it when I was little though I still get called it by Clara whereas when she calls me 'Laine' it doesn't sound as good."

Cici | 3/10 | Given By Sister
"Useless, boring, stupid . . I don't even see how it relates to my name. Apparently cause my name starts with 'S-E' and Cici makes see see-? It's confusing, let's move on."

APPEARANCE

IN-GAME APPEARANCE:
The figure standing before you would appear to be a French and Italian female. She would have light green eyes, with her short light brown hair. She would have a very faint French accent. She’d have a faint scent

HEIGHT:

5'5

WEIGHT:

114lbs

HAIR:

Short chocolate colored hair which was wavy and soft.

VOICE:
Subtle and calm:

PERSONALITY

EXTROVERT:

Selaine is a very extroverted person needing to be with somebody by her side most of the time, being very energetic and confident whilst speaking. To her meeting new people is both, frustrating and an incredible experience. Her sister usually is around her most of the time which causes Selaine to get attached to Clara.

GENERAL PERSONALITY:
Selaine radiates very much of an energetic person majority of the time. Tending to be annoyingly aggressive with peers is something that makes her stand out. Clumsy enough she tend to be a little over dramatic but kind-hearted.

OVER-ALL PERSONALITY
In-short, Selaine is a clumsy, aggressive extrovert which chooses to stand out within the crowd, giving her many options which she volunteers and participates in, which also may relate to partaking into activities that may be to do with sparring, fighting, and illegal activity outside of school.

DISEASES, DISORDERS, ILLNESSES, ETC

DISEASES:
N/A

PHOBIAS:
• Atychiphobia
Fear of failure

• Coulrophobia
Fear of clowns

• Trypophobia
Fear of holes

ILLNESSES:

Major Depression
Selaine was diagnosed with major depression which makes her sorrowful at time to time, when this happens she usually keeps it from family in friends, putting them first in hopes of them being protected.

SKILLS:
• Leaving
• Flexibility
• Fighting

FLAWS:
• Arrogance
• Dishonest
• Greed

DISLIKES:
• Fruit
• Easter
• Extreme Cold

• Wearing Jewelry
• Fashion

HABITS:
• Drinking Alcohol
• Smoking
• Being Disorganized

RELATIONS

BLOOD-RELATIONS:

[UNKNOWN] De La Cruz| Father | [UNKNOWN]
"Left without a goodbye at the age of 2, asshole."

Francis Williams | Mother |
DECEASED
[!] The whole note seemed to be missing? [!]

Clara De La Cruz | Twin-sister |
ALIVE
"Just because you're older by me then 2 minutes and 14 seconds, does not give you the right to brag!"

BACKSTORY

Coming quite soon actually!

ADDITIONAL NOTES

If you're reading this thank youuu!
• This character is officially played on MystiiRP, I felt like doing a biography, and she gave me full permission to post and write this on my account.
• Have a great day! And stay hydrated! - MystiiRP

╔ If you'd like to P2K Selaine De La Cruz DM elvusive#1715, and you'll be passed onto MystiiRP where she'll P2K your char. ╗
elvusive is sooo very beautifully hot! For creating my absolutely amazing, stunning, gorgeous biography. - MystiiRP

Users who are viewing this thread