players online

Separate phone numbers for /character

HappyRP

Level 4
What's your Minecraft Username?: GloomyRP
What's the title of your suggestion?: Separate phone numbers for /character

What's your suggestion?:
Creating Separate phone numbers for /character

Creating numbers for each character for /char to prevent confusion, making sure you know you talking you. This would ensure precision and reduces the likelihood of misunderstanding, enhancing the effectiveness of interactions.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Creating numbers for different characters helps the roleplay much easing the server tracking and character identification. The enhances immersion, reduces confusion and fosters a smoother and more enjoyable roleplaying experience for the community.

DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
This is something that was already planned by adding SIM card type things to the server. But regardless, +1

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
This was already suggested like several times already. It was reviewed when the last wave of suggestions were reviewed.

Miamorchito

Level 18
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
+1
Hey! I proposed this too! (It's already in progress but probably not being implemented for next update ;-; )

mactatti

Level 13
+1
Why I think this is a plus because I hate the reason when people call my others oc’s expecting that the person they met would answer when it would be my other oc. The Memorization when you meet different people is kinda insane when your already insane,

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We've already discussed doing this in a past suggestion with the planned SIM cards update which will leave this as an option, rather than a forced feature.​

Users who are viewing this thread