CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
What's your Minecraft Username?: CTC0
What's the title of your suggestion?: Separate records

What's your suggestion?:
My suggestion, to sum it up, is for the /record command to be separated depending on which character slot received classes, detentions, etc. The image below shows an example of what /record shows in-game on the server itself, I have 4 characters on that account (2 on each slot) and only 1 of them had those 6 detentions, but it will also count as my other 3 characters having detentions as well, possibly causing a harsher punishment if one of my well behaved character gets into trouble.

I understand that some may explain "Yeah but it's icly, don't get mad bruh" or "keep it icly" and "Don't take icly to oocly" or maybe even "Just explain it bro" and yes I know that, this isn't about taking ic to ooc, it's simply to better organize the /record system.
It makes things easier in the long run, having separate slots for characters is great! But I hope that if this was implemented, it would make the plugin even greater.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
The benefit to this suggestion being implemented into the server would be to better organize the number of detentions someone has received based on their character slots, as well as the number of classes they have attended. This would also hopefully make things a lot easier for everyone involved as well!

DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
this was/currently is a thing. SLT have their own way in checking which character has what detention but it was planned back when the whole character update was being thrown around where phone numbers would be separate, records, etc

andrei

Level 45
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
this was/currently is a thing. SLT have their own way in checking which character has what detention but it was planned back when the whole character update was being thrown around where phone numbers would be separate, records, etc
^^^

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- SLT can see which characters you were suspended/expelled/etc on.​

Users who are viewing this thread