Serena Santarossa | BIOGRAPHY WIP

xanaxiety

Level 20
xanaxiety
xanaxiety
Omega+
[SERENA SANTAROSSA]
[Serena Oriana Santarossa]

"My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies, fairy tales of yesterday will grow, but never die."

All here is kept for her upcoming biography redo - this is all outdated as hell. Enjoy.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ['BROTHER', BIOLOGICAL-COUSIN] [23]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAndre Santarossa [ALIVE]

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤThis man right here, I thought I could count on him... I don't even
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤthink
he cares about me the way he used to. My brother... seeing me as
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤnothing more than a charity case... Man, those words hurt so much
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤto say...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤDespite all the shit he's put me through, he's the only person in this fuck-
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤshow of a city who I'd drop everyone and everything for. He's not
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤdeserving of it, but blood is thicker than water, right? I'll hide how I feel if
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤit means I can do my job of protecting him properly.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI've put my life on the line for him, risked EVERYTHING for him, even
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤwhen I was asked and advised of the opposite.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYou're slowly driving my insane. I feel like I might
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤsnap.
You continuously treat me like shit, insult me, make me feel awful
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤabout myself, and mention...
him. I'm sorry he turned out to be as awful
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤas
he was, but I didn't ASK to be cheated on. I didn't ASK to be hurt the

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤway he hurt me... please stop making me think otherwise...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤIf
you love me, don't let go. I lost Vinny to his own stupidity; I can't
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤlose
you
too...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ['STRANGER', BIOLOGICAL-COUSIN] [20]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤVincent Santarossa [UNKNOWN]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYou're dead to me.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ[UNCERTAIN] [20]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤDamien Koji [UNKOWN]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYou. I'm not sure how to describe you. You intrigue, yet scare me, all at
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤonce. You could most definitely kill me, and I'd thank you for it, but beg
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤfor l forgiveness all at once. I don't know what it is about you, but I'm
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤdrawn to you.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ['BROTHER', BIOLOGICAL-COUSIN] [20]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤLucio Santarossa [UNKNOWN]

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYou're the one person who I fear. The one person who can make me ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤcower into a corner and beg for mercy... Despite all that, I miss
you, I miss
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤmy
brother... Come home soon,
Luci

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ['MOTHER', GUARDIAN] [??]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤR. Helvete [DECEASED]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤLook, I know you're mad at me, but please don't ice me out
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤentirely... you're my mother... you can't just ignore me. You don't do that
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤto your kid... right? Actually, I can't say that... I've never had
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤa mother before you. Mine kind of passed me off to my aunt as soon as I
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤwas old enough to be home... Please don't do what she did... please don't
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤpass me off to someone else...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYou scared me earlier. I thought you died... that wasn't funny, mom.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤPlease... don't do that again-.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI don't recognize
you. You've become someone entirely new... You're like
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤme now...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ[GAURDIAN] [30]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤTomoharu Daigo [UNKNOWN]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI really don't know much about you, you work with my mom, and she gives you this look- undeniably annoyance, but there's more to
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤit. I think she likes youuuu! Just, treat her well, and we won't have any issues sir. Doesn't have to be romantic relations, just- treat
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤher like a human being...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYou seem rather cool! Honestly, a ten out of ten- would let you arrest me. NOT IN A WEIRD WAY- obviously. Just in the aspect
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤthat you seem rather respectable and fair towards others! I could be wrong though.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI can't label you as much, you know- we're not friends, you're my mother's colleague. I can't call you a guardian either- I don't
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤthink... I should ask... I'm going to ask next time we see one another.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI ASKED. NOW YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME, HAHA! I promise to behave sir! Don't worry!

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI was genuinely worried earlier... As silly as it seems- I don't want you to get hurt. I know it's a part of the job, and the risk is

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤalways there... but... hmph- if you get hurt, I will hunt down whoever caused it. I will handle them personally.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYou vanished... I don't know where you are, but I need you right now, Daigo.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ[PSYCHIATRIST] [39]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤEstes Matsuzaki [DECEASED]

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYou've only shown me I am nothing more than my family's legacy... intentionally or not, your words to my have just proved
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤeveryone right. Why can't I say this during our sessions? It's almost as if I feel the need to impress you- you're not my family, I
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤdon't get it.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI'm a violent manipulative person. I could have turned myself in then and there, but somehow got you to help me instead... I've done
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤnothing but been honest, some of the truth was just hidden away... The things I've done- the reason I started seeking therapy, the
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤhorrible acts I can't seem to get out of my head...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ[IDOLIZED] [35]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Mike" Akihito [DECEASED]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤWe met once- properly, but I admired what you did to protect your family, speaking your mind whilst doing so. Takes a lot of
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤbravery to come out about the truth... I hope you're okay. I hope you're safe, somehow, somewhere- please take care of yourself,
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMr. Akihito.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI hope you didn't get a cold that night! You seemed rather lonely, and I know a donut always cheers me up! So I tried my best, sorry
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤif it wasn't a lot! At least it was something!

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI heard something about you dying... please don't let it be true...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤOKAY! It wasn't true- I saw you alive! With my own two eyes! Be more careful please. You probably don't remember me- but that's
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤokay! As long as you're okay, everything is okay... Sorry, this seems stupid. I've just... lost a lot recently...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYou're gone... I can't believe it... please tell me it's a lie. It must all be a lie...

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ[????] [??]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ???????? [UNKNOWN]

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI won't lie. I don't remember who you are.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ[FRIEND] [20]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤKarma Kurishiyro [UNKNOWN]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYou're rather rude sometimes, but I understand you. I understand what led you to act how you do... I miss you. Is that odd? I don't
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤknow what happened to you, but you're someone I would consider a close friend of mine... despite our ups and downs.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤPlease come back soon... Life is weird without you.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ[COMPLICATED] [??]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤSefu Tanaka [ALIVE]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤWhy did
you have to sleep with her of all people? I don't have anything against you other than your terrible judgment on what
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤmakes a good person. Clearly
you have some learning to do...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI wish we were closer, but
you've made that nearly impossible with that bitchy attitude you put on anytime I'm nearby. It genuinely
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤfeels like
you hate me sometimes.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤWhy won't you hit me with your bat? I literally begged on my knees for you to- it seems unfair! You hit Finneas! Why can't you hit
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤme?

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤDo you... hate me? I can't help but feel like you do, I get I lash out, but I can't exactly control it... Please understand that... Please
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤdon't h-...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI've given up.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ[BROTHER] [23]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤCosetto Jun'ichi Santarossa [ALIVE]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤEtto! My favourite sister! You have a biting problem- please go seek help with that.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI'll be here for you no matter what... I promise to fix this. To fix everything.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ[FRIEND] [20]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ'Skunk' Mitsuko [UNKOWN]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYou're a serious pain in the ass, I hope you know that. I can't stand being around you sometimes, because the moment you're not
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤgetting your way, or you're not the center of attention, the perfect little angel you try to put on as a front- you insult me beyond
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤrecognition, crossing a line.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤFuck my apologies. You are literal scum; I can't believe how fucking immature and pathetic you are. I'm genuinely amazed
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤthat
you think the world REVOLVES AROUND YOU, I'm sorry it's not all sunshine and fucking rainbows, but you can't just do
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤwhatever
you want and treat people however you want. What you did to Finn and Levi was really fucking
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤawful, and I hope karma comes to do its thing and kick
you in the ass.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤWe need to talk... I'm sorry for your loss... I get it now...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ[HERSELF] [21]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤSerena Santarossa [UNKNOWN]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYou're nothing. Nothing at all.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"Pathetic. .Santarossa. ."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Pathetic. .Santarossa. .all you will ever be."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"All. .your sad. .sad. .life. .will be. ."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"All. .it will come to. ."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Dirt on someone's shoe. .a Santarossa. ."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"You won't ever be different. ."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Always. Always. Santarossa. ."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Pathetic. .and weak. ."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"You will try and hide. .try and say you're not. .but it's your blood. ."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Sad excuse. ."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"So many issues. .you let it out on others. ."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"You hurt her. .hurt them all. ."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ-Satomi Katō

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ[EX-BOYFRIEND/STRANGER] [20]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYoshimitsu Toshiaki [UNKNOWN]

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI just wish I could erase what we had from my mind, erase all the memories of how I fell for
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
your stupid... cute... self. Just- nevermind. I still have the cheerio box... but I want
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤmy
Perry back. You pretend I don't exist, and, it
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤhurts, a lot. I don't know what I did to deserve the cheating, but I'm sorry, I'd go back to change it if I
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤcould. I would change, for
you, isn't that pathetic? The guy who wants nothing to do with me, still has a hold of me, somehow... Why
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤcan't I drop it? Why can't I forget
you? I want to forget it all. I want to forget you, but I can't.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI just want it back. All of it... my time, my words, my patience- you were my first for a lot, and I regret
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤevery second of it.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤTeaser;

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"I don't... like you anymore..."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"That's not true..."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"It is, I don't like that you're a flirt,"
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"I'm not anymore!"
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"I don't like that you're dangerous,"
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"I'm not, I'm a good girl now!
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤRemember?"

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"And... most of all, I don't like that you're
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤa Santarossa."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"But... thats the thing! I'm not a
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤSantarossa anymore..."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"No, you'll always be a Santarossa,

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤit's in your bones, your blood, your
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤheart."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"So?! I'll take out my bones! Drain my
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤveins... tear out my heart... all for you!"

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"We're over, Serena."

Last edited:

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
she's trying to be a better person toward him! i swear! she just doesn't know how to continue the whole "can we be friends again" thing
it.. will not be hard i will tell u that much

shes holding herself back rn thats how easy it will be

vCRASSv

Level 15
[BOYFRIEND] [20] Jebediah F. Koijin [A L I V E]
What are we? We flirt.. but that's really it. I'd hope we're at least considered friends.. however.. twisted our friendship may be. I think I genuinely ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇, not that it matters, since again, I don't even know where our relations lie. I just, ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇. You've been told.. everything.
I'm concerned on what's blacked out here

Also hitting enter early is sad- The w.i.p looks good though!

elliot<3

Level 58
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
yeah bro Daigo and Rei be dropping the heart eyes to one another
I forget which ginger it was but yeah x Daigo. Its happening, I dont know if it has happened or not, but its happening

[ Edited it, because I forgot their name. . All I remember is red head lady ]
[ Edit 2. . already. GINGER. NOT RED HEAD! ]

[SISTER] [20] Cosetto Santarossa Romano [A L I V E]
Etto! My favourite sister! You have a biting problem- please go seek help with that.

I'll be here for you no matter what... I promise to fix this. To fix everything.
Cosetto. . Needs help with the rabies still. .

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
I forget which red head it was but yeah x Daigo. Its happening, I dont know if it has happened or not, but its happening

[ Edited it, because I forgot their name. . All I remember is red head lady ]

Cosetto. . Needs help with the rabies still. .
Swear it was Rei

Users who are viewing this thread