1685541454362.png1685541464426.png1685541474734.png

∘°∘♡∘°∘

♡Equipment♡

1663465296617.png

♡Backstory:♡

♡Family Omori♡
♡Amaya Õmori ♡
[ 31 ] [ Mother ] [ Alive ]
Mama I am so happy you are alive, Being in the KPD must be a scary job huh? Please dont scare me like that again.. I love you Mama i hope I am making you proud.

♡Sorenna Õmori ♡
[ ? ] [ Auntie ] [ Alive ]
Auntie Sorenna, I don't know much about you but I would love to hang out! you seem like a very cool auntie.

♡Juno Õmori ♡
[ ? ] [ Auntie ] [ ? ]
Auntie Juno, Ive heard alot of amazing things about you like how you was a high rank in the KPD! you seem like an amazing auntie and I am pleased to say i am apart of such an amazing womens family.

♡Cinnamon Roll Frosting Õmori ♡

[ 1 ] [ Kitty] [ Alive ]
Oh Cinnamon roll frosting, where do i start with you. Im glad Mama adopted such a lovely pet into the family. I love you so much Cinnamon roll frosting.

♡Family Misono♡
♡ Rengo Dietrich Misono Zennix ♡
[ 36 ] [ Father ] [ Alive ]
You used to be a nice man until you sent auntie Yuri to come beat me up, i still love you though... I think?

♡ Luciana Lekami ♡
[ 39 ] [ Mother ] [ Alive ]
Even though everyone tells me you are not my mother I still think you are... I love you mommy

♡ Kiyoshi A. Miston ♡
[ 29 ] [ Father figure ] [ Alive ]
You are not my real dad, But you still look after me and my siblings when we need it. I love you dad

♡ Eli Zennix ♡
[ 34 ] [Uncle] [ Alive ]

Havent really spent much time together, We should catch up sometime. The best looking in the family by far... Dont tell Edith she might get jealous

♡ Kazuto L. Misono ♡
[ 30 ] [ Brother ] [ Alive ]
Even though i don't think you understand me half the time you still listen to my rambles. You are all i could ask for in a brother. I love you

♡ Edith Misono ♡
[ 27 ] [ Sister ] [ Alive ]
You are like my sister and my mother in one! i love you to the moon and back... Now that i think about it why do you eat grass?

♡ Irina T. Misono ♡
[ 20 ] [ Sister ] [ Alive ]
I feel like you are hiding many fun things from me in that secret room in the house... Will you let me in there if i tell you how much i love you? ❣

♡ Laura I. Lekami ♡
[ 20 ] [Step-sister ] [ Alive ]
I will never forget the first day we met. You seemed nervous but you still gave me cuddles and huggles

♡ Vittoria T. Misono ♡
[ 19 ] [sister ] [ Alive ]
I was told you sleep around in peoples beds alot... I was told its a bad thing but i like sleeping too!

♡ Etsuko L. Misono ♡
[ 18 ] [ Sister ] [ Alive ]
You are my favorite dinosaur in the world! can we have more sleepovers please!!

♡ Alessia K. Misono ♡
[ 27 ] [ Sister ] [ Alive ]

You are very fun to mess around with... I especially like going into your room and jumping on your bed without you knowing... I love you sissy

♡ Antonio Misono ♡
[18] [ Brother ] [ Dead ]
I still think about all the fun we had growing up often... I miss you, I hope you are proud at who i am becoming

♡ Camilo Garcia ♡
[ 20 ] [ Brother ] [ Alive ]
You bully me a lot and i don't like it... But at the end of the day you was my brother so I do still love you

♡ Somang Misono ♡
[ 18 ] [Sister ] [ Dead ]
You wasn't just my sister... You was my best friend. I love you Somang rest in peace

♡Friends♡
♡ Jasmine R. Hamasaki ♡
[ 18 ] [Friend ] [ Alive ]
You are so sweet! I love you so much!

♡ Marie 'Marilyn' Tominaga ♡
[ 18 ] [Friend ] [ Alive ]
You are the tank to my party! one day we will take over the world! i love you though

♡ Lovina Diaz ♡
[ 18 ] [ Friend ] [ Alive ]
You are very beautiful... Maybe one day ill ask you on a date

♡NOTE♡
This biography is being updated over time. If you feel like you have been missed or should be on here then feel free to let me know :)

Last edited:

andrei

Level 46
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
Saw this character awhile ago, and all I can say is that she's adorable. Probably a friendly gal too, hope to see her more.
Wonderful biograpghy too

Cawot

Level 8
Cawot69
Cawot69
Notable
Edith Misono
[ 26 ] [ Oldest Sister ] [ Alive ]
❣ You are like my sister and my mother in one! i love you to the moon and back... Now that i think about it why do you eat grass? ❣
i am your mother.

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
♡ Eli Zennix ♡
[ 34 ] [ The Cool Uncle] [ Alive ]
❣ Havent really spent much time together, We should catch up sometime. The best looking in the family by far... Dont tell Edith she might get jealous ❣
I love this, age is 41 now!

Classicalist

Level 87
UPDATED
Full design rework
Added Omori's
Removed inactive players
Added new sections such as legal information
Updated outfits with reshade

EnderBubs

Level 58

♡Family Omori♡
♡Amaya Omori ♡
[ 31 ] [ Mother ] [ Alive ]
Mama I am so happy you are alive, Being in the KPD must be a scary job huh? Please dont scare me like that again.. I love you Mama i hope I am making you proud.
AWW. She will always make Amaya proud as long as she doesn’t date a criminal or become one

Don’t forget to mention how the moment amaya got out of recovery for almost dying she got blackout drunk with her friends and serene had to help

Classicalist

Level 87
AWW. She will always make Amaya proud as long as she doesn’t date a criminal or become one

Don’t forget to mention how the moment amaya got out of recovery for almost dying she got blackout drunk with her friends and serene had to help
I am never babysitting KPD again

Users who are viewing this thread