mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Serutography: Log One

soda

Level 12

DISCLAIMER!!:

Hi, my name is Soda and I'm a player on SRP. These logs are events based on in-game roleplay interactions. Everything here is meant for the sole purpose of entertainment and is not supposed to be taken ICLY. If you enjoyed it, leave a like and a comment too. If you have any questions, shoot me a DM @ soda #8534. Enjoy.

TIME:LATE AFTERNOON

DATE: PRESENT TIME

CONDITION: HUMILIATION.

The male, down on his knees, lightly kissed the tip of the female's shoe. His expression showed no anger or frustration. It seemed completely neutral.

Woah, woah, woah. See that guy right there? Looks like he's hit rock bottom. Well, that guy is actually me, believe it or not. Now I bet you're wondering how I got into this situation. It all started a few days ago...

I remember it pretty clearly. I was playing two-verse-two with some girls from the football team, just to get a little bit of energy going, run around- you get the idea. They were acting a little sassy and full of themself, so I kind of spoke up a little too much.

"Ha, you guys need more practice. I'm not even on the football team and I still beat you." I was kind of acting overconfident, considering that I played defense. Sometimes I just say things and see what happens.. probably going to do less of that. Anyways, they got pretty angry at me for that and that would come back to bite me later.
A few days later, I head over to the sorority to see if anything worthwhile is going on. Then one of those football girls shot me a glare. You know, I thought it wasn't serious and all. Then there's this OTHER girl that shows up out of nowhere and gets up in my face.
Why do people like to do that so much?
They started to get real aggressive and stuff, barking and arguing with me. They were gonna get physical if their captain wasn't there, speaking of whom, pulled that girl away from me, another one of the girls I played with goes,

"YOU'RE THE GUY THAT CALLED ME A WHORE!"

A few weeks ago. .(sorry, this is the last flashback)

I was hanging out with my friend Takita. I don't even remember what happened exactly, but what I DO remember is her being annoying first. If there's one thing to know about me, it's that I don't randomly insult people. Then again, it was also absolutely stupid, because I'm on the basketball team. Now, because of that, I might get kicked out.
Anyways, that happened. Let's hop back to where we left off.

So once the female captain heard about it- I think her name's Dallas by the way- she wasn't happy. Neither was the male captain. They both started questioning and lecturing me. And I didn't panic. There was a whole crowd and everything, but I didn't panic. I'm kind of surprised, but I managed to keep my cool and just. . well, the next part is a hard pill for me to swallow. Or rather, a hard shoe to kiss.
They asked me to get on my knees and smooch Dallas' sneakers. And I couldn't refuse. If I did, it would've escalated to the next level. I don't know exactly what would've happened, but I felt like it was the move, so I went along and did it. Everyone took pictures, probably to post on that Touko thing.
I remember being surprisingly level-headed and calm about it. I don't know how or why, but my emotions just went blank. No trace. After that, Dallas ruffled my hair and the male captain patted my shoulder like I was a six-year-old child who returned a stolen toy.
After that, I went to the park and just sat around for a while. I wasn't really frustrated or sad, because most of the people here are stupid anyway, so I don't really care about their opinion or judgments. I was more intrigued about how I was able to keep myself as clear as a crystal even though I was practically getting spanked by the captains in front of everyone.
I was also absolutely scared of being kicked off of the basketball team. Basketball is one of the few rare things I can actually enjoy for hours, especially when I'm playing alongside my teammates. I haven't even gotten to play a real game yet.
At the end of the day, it could have been worse, though. If I hadn't learned from this experience, I probably would've said something stupider along the road. And the shoe-kissing thing? I'm already over it. I mean, at least they didn't make me kiss a guy or a piece of crap. Also, her shoe wasn't even that dirty. I mean, I think I kissed the least nasty part of it. Either way, I still washed my lips for 7 minutes and swished alcohol and Listerine around my mouth for ten so I didn't get infected or mononucleosis.
Well, that's it for today. If I don't make another log, then it's because I got my ass kicked by Yamato(basketball captain).
Close Log.

Author's Note: Hi, everyone. Thank you for reading this far. I honestly didn't expect the situation to turn out like this, but I found it absolutely entertaining. And I know you're probably thinking something along the lines of, "But, Soda. Your character got humiliated in front of 10-15 people! I know you aren't supposed to take IC events OOCly, but how can you find that beneficial in any way?"
Basically, the short answer is, it's good for my character. If there were no low points to the character, the high points wouldn't be worth anything. Put in a lame man's terms, gold isn't valuable if you can't sell it to anyone.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading. Please leave a like/winner/comment to let me know if I should keep posting these logs. Thanks again and have a good rest of your day.

Attachments

• upload_2021-3-15_20-49-45.png
    upload_2021-3-15_20-49-45.png
    427.6 KB · Views: 3

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
being annoying first.
Seruto’s friend was literally trying to HIT Cece’s friend, and Seruto said something like “you know what? You look like a w**** dressed up like that!”
Anyways, it was pretty fun in general

soda

Level 12
hahaha yeah it was pretty crazy but i tried to limit it to Seruto's perspective in order to make this seem more like a novel

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
Haha, this was very entertaining! I would for sure make more time if you end up making more of these kind of stories! Well done!

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Seruto’s friend was literally trying to HIT Cece’s friend, and Seruto said something like “you know what? You look like a w**** dressed up like that!”
Anyways, it was pretty fun in general
hey, at least he decided not to (ISTG I HESITATED BUT THEN I REMEMBERED I WAS ON THE BB TEAM SO I GAVE IT UP ANbfjdkkajdn)

Users who are viewing this thread