mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Serutography: Log Zero

soda

Level 12
TIME: 1:38 PM
DATE: 2 MONTHS BEFORE PRESENT
CONDITION: SUSPENSEFUL. . ?

Bouncing off the ground repeatedly, my hand guided the ball across the court. My basketball shoes treaded, one in front of the other in an open stride. I broke into a halt an instant before the free-throw line. I began my shot, raising my heels and flinging the ball in an arc, guiding the ball with the left hand and using the power of my right to send it flying into the air. However..
Too slow.
My opponent blocked the ball with his palms midair, breaking its trajectory toward the hoop. He dribbled past, sprinting at a college-track level speed towards the half-court line. He took his shot, his feet taking off in order for the ball to gain more distance, as his right arm exploded out. He sent the ball all the way across the court.
It recoiled off the rim.

Finally, we took a water break.
"Looks like we both need more practice, huh, Seijirou?"
This is me. My name is Fukuroda Seruto. I'm 20 years old, 6 feet tall, I've got black hair and brown eyes, and I'm a decent basketball player. Ok, fine, I'm not that good.
"Hm. You hungry? I'm in the mood for some burgers."
This is Seijirou Serotoki. He's a long-time friend of mine. Known him since I was 12 years old. He's got red hair and blue eyes, but he's a little shorter than me. Still above average height and way more athletic than me, I guess you could call him "stud material".
"Yeah, sure. Let's go."

~~A HALF HOUR LATER.~~

I stared at my burger. Is that avocado? They aren't supposed to put those on burgers. Just as I was about to tell Seijirou that, I heard a girl behind our table.
"I..Um, well you see-I have a boyfriend-"the girl sputtered.
"No, but I insist! You'll get a free burger coupon on the house, as well as a nice dinner with me at the all-you-can-eat buffet! So, what do you say? Hm?" This was the waiter. Apparently, he had a fetish for his customers. I swear, they let anyone get a job these days.
Seijirou spits out a piece of his burger in his plate, disgusted. If there's one thing he and I hate, it's clingy people.
"Who the hell puts avocado in a burger? I'm not paying for this," said Seijriou. See?!
He and I started to rise up out of our chairs. We approached him with our hands in our pockets, slouching slightly. We gave him a friendly.. glare.
Feeling like a tough guy, he glared back, noticing us immediately of course.
"Do you have a problem, sirs?"
"We do," said the both of us simultaneously.
"Then why don't we take it outside, shall we?"
It ended before it started. I saw a plane with a banner that said "GIVE ME A WINNER!" and got side-tracked while Seijirou punched him into the ground. While he was eating pavement, Seijirou dropped the bill and a few pity yen coins. We walked off.
We found a park to sit at. And Seijirou brought up the same old crap again.
"I told you, Seijirou, I'll be fine."
"I'm telling you, one or two slip-ups and you're dead. Gone. It's like Ghosts N' Goblins out there."
"As long as something's going on, I won't do anything rash."
"Yeah, you've been well-known for doing record-setting stupid acts since you moved to Japan. Just try to avoid opening that big mouth of yours."
I nodded wearily. I wanted to get away from his obnoxious nagging. But I did appreciate him looking after me. I checked my watch. "Alright, I better get going. Train leaves in fifteen."
"Alright, if you see a short pink-haired girl, stick around her. She won't bore you, I promise."
"..What?" I'd never heard something so utterly random out of him. A pink-haired girl? Short?
"Just go, damn you."
And I went to the station. Right as I made it down the stairs, the train doors shut. I grumbled. A homeless man that was leaning against the wall chuckled at me.
"What a pain.."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Thank you for reading this far. I hope you enjoyed my quick little preview story. What? That didn't make sense? Allow me to explain.
Seruto Fukuroda (Fukuroda Seruto if you want to say it the way the Japanese do)is my roleplay character on School Roleplay and I thought it would be interesting to document his life occurrences in separate logs such as this. In short, I would like to write down actual in-game roleplay events right here on the forum. This log was simply a made-up story from before I began to use him as an actual character on the server.
The logs will probably be much shorter but follow a similar format including a novel style featuring a few pictures here and there for the sake of imagery. I love writing and I would love to share my character's roleplay scenarios with others through the forum.
In order for me to create my first installment, I'd like for this post to get 3 Winners. If you enjoyed and want to see more, please give this post one. Thanks and I hope to see you next time on Serutography.
Finally, if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, you can shoot me a DM @ soda #8534. Once again, thank you for reading this far, I appreciate it.
-Soda

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread