Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
IGN: Daddylalser
DATE: 6/10/20201
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
So I used to have this problem where every time I load in the server to try and get the resource pack loaded it just disconnects me and I have to start the process all over again, I tried the common fixes but it just doesn't work, so right now I'm using the pack from a direct file download I got from mike and its a bit outdated I can't see some items/vehicles and it's a bit annoying and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had this problem before, so what I'm suggesting is a thread with the resource pack folder download that gets updated every 3 weeks incase players have problems loading the pack and it could be more efficient as you don't have to wait 1-2 minutes or maybe 2-4 (if you have a crappy computer like mine) just to log on it could be updated with all the customs and vehicles that players buy and when there's new items added for RP.

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
The server resource pack file is not meant to be given out to people mainly cause it has a lot of models that can be stolen. I've had your problem before and you simply need more RAM allocated to your PC. Allocate 4 GB of RAM into your version of Minecraft and the pack will load up with you pretty smoothly.

Level 6
The server resource pack file is not meant to be given out to people mainly cause it has a lot of models that can be stolen. I've had your problem before and you simply need more RAM allocated to your PC. Allocate 4 GB of RAM into your version of Minecraft and the pack will load up with you pretty smoothly.
Anyone can get the resource pack file by simply renaming a file, it isn't some hacker man stuff.

+1
Anyone can already get the pack, this would help a lot of people with their connection issues.

andrei

Level 45
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
Look, as stated above if the texture pack would have been released the entire models that people worked on and people paid would have been for nothing, as people would just go to the files and find that model in that texture pack.

All you need to-do is delete you're server resource pack folder on .minecraft folder. After that allocate more ram to you're minecraft settings.
If that doesn't work, It's probably you're internet it tends to disconnect you while you're loading the texture pack.

pashy

Level 183

It should be okay though as long as players are not stealing it then... I don't think a thread with the download pack will be the reason for players to steal... If someone wants to steal they can just load it then change the file to a .zip file and bam

+1

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
-------------------------------------
Thank you for your feedback!
  • There will soon be a new thread to download the resource pack every time it updates.

Users who are viewing this thread