Setage Suggestion

Classicalist

Level 88
IGN: LozzyOzzy
DATE: 06/01/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
/setage cooldown reduction
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
As an adult rank who plays 2 characters on complete different ages (27 and 71) it is a pain having /setage being 24h our cooldown. I think this would benefit alot of people not just adults, but college and highschool too. 24 Hours is way to harsh in my opinion i feel like it should be an hour or maybe a few hour cooldown. This would also give staff 1 lass job as they will not have to set ages for people as they can do it themselves in a shorter duration.

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
[+1]

I'm not sure why this is a thing tbh. It would be as simple as setting a limit to where the age can max out (like 75 or whatever the current limit is). Furthermore, just limit high school and college students so that they can't go past what they've already achieved. As for adults, they've earned the right to be old.

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
Who wouldn't want this? People play on different characters all the time, plus it will come in handy for animals too. Puppies and Dogs, Kittens and cats, would be nice to set the age within hours instead of a day.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- A limit was put into place to avoid FailRP, this limit will not be lowered anymore than it already has (down from 2 weeks). If it's seriously urgent, e.g. you just became a teacher and you're stuck at 25, then contact staff, otherwise 24 hours isn't too long to wait however inconvenient it may be for you at the time​

Users who are viewing this thread