mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Sewer housing (Yes this sounds dumb I know but hear me out)

vehicle

Level 29
vehelic
vehelic
Rich+
I lowkey looked at this twice cause I was a bit confused about whether I thought it'd make sense or not, but after a bit, I think it'd sound really fun!
+1

EnderBubs

Level 58
+1

Honestly the gangrp opportunities to have a house hidden in the sewers sounds cool. Though as people have said it should be A LOTT cheaper kinda like the beach houses! Overall tho so much of the sewer goes unused, and it’s just a maze with so much empty room. Areas like this could be cool!

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
By chance could I ask why?
Obviously, I'm completely fine with your answer, I would just love to get feed back to better my suggestion in the future.
If not, than I completely understand and your input is still greatly appreciated

lxvna

Level 8
lxvna
lxvna
Notable+
By chance could I ask why?
Obviously, I'm completely fine with your answer, I would just love to get feed back to better my suggestion in the future.
If not, than I completely understand and your input is still greatly appreciated
Just because of what Infi said tbh

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- We may add some abandoned housing/shelters in the sewers in the future, however sadly none will be available via the Housing system due to the conditions of the sewers mostly being aimed towards criminals and 'shady' individuals.​

Users who are viewing this thread