players online

Sewer Revamp :>

jonajere4

Level 3
IGN:S0urroll
DATE:30/9/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Sewer revamp; More details under ^^
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Okay, so as of right now, the Sewers do not really have much of a use besides gang turfs and going to places, right? So what if we decided to maybe. . Spice it up a bit? Maybe there could be some danger zones in the sewers, so that it isn't all boring walking around in their, and there is a decent risk and reason for people to go down to the Sewers. A whole load of other ideas that I also had (Which if was deemed unrealistic I would totally be fine with) would be to have a second layer in the sewer, under the first one, and to have un-claimed turfs that can be taken control of by other gangs, as currently the only way to get a turf is in order to be Verified or Unverified. The turfs could also be a lot more unique, maybe having small businesses inside of them, and possibly even serving as Fake hideouts planted by either Enemies or KPD. The sewers could also serve to write a lot of stories and lore, such as containing remnants of areas, bodies of notable people, and maybe telling stories on how past people used to dominate/roam the sewers. I was also thinking that maybe they could add some more cool sites to the sewers, such as ruined arena's, Abandoned homes in the sewers, and maybe, just maybe even a new Powerplant-type area (we get the issues with powerplant beforehand, it would have like some more revised rules in place perhaps). My last idea for the Sewer revamp would be to have rooms that you could rent out like normal apartments, but in the sewers, so you could have like a secret apartment to maybe store weapons more securely? Obviously with all of these updates, it would make it much harder for KPD to find people, so obviously they could get some slight upgrades aswell. KPD could maybe set up traps in the middle of the sewers, maybe adding a collapsing wall in one of the areas, to trap people inside until Services arrive, or maybe they could add heat-sensors around a path to again; Detect people roaming the sewers. Obviously there would be multiple paths to go to said areas, but there could also be a system where KPD could move the sensors every so often, so that people can't just make maps and memorize the paths of the traps.

Attachments

• image_2023-09-30_190718360.png
    image_2023-09-30_190718360.png
    396.4 KB · Views: 29
  • image_2023-09-30_190739753.png
    image_2023-09-30_190739753.png
    316.1 KB · Views: 27
  • image_2023-09-30_190752022.png
    image_2023-09-30_190752022.png
    553.6 KB · Views: 27
  • image_2023-09-30_190826825.png
    image_2023-09-30_190826825.png
    369.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
-1 Pretty sure someone suggested a similar suggestion like this and was denied. Gangrp/crimes are already high in Karakura I don't think we need to focus on helping it expand any further with new things. There's gotta be balance.

vehicle

Level 29
vehelic
vehelic
Rich+
Something similar was already proposed.

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable

Mialyansa

Level 58
+1
UNDERSTANDING OF GAMEPLAY OF SEWERS
To understand how sewers hould be revamped we need to understand their purpose.
Sewers are meant to be maze like and very confusing to players that dont know the underground.​
Sewers are meant to hold criminals turfs and be more safe than pwp. They are in between the constant chaos of powerplant but not a place as safe as ikigai club or the fight club. They are balancers.​
Sewers are meant to be interesting to explore for more experienced players. Abandoned turfs and lost places are a pilar for urban exploration.​
Sewers are meant to keep players continuosly checking their surroundings to make sure they are not being followed by anyone. Checking subtitles or the chat is an important thing.​

WHAT TO CHANGE

Aesthetic and enviorment: The new zones, easily recognizable by its deepslate materials and high level of detail. These parts have a very ugly contrast with the old ones, where the materials are basic stone bricks. The old sewer sections are bland and old. I suggest revamping the tunnels so they have more detail but not changing the structure of sewers themselves. This also adds to the enviorment more obstacles like cowebs or pipes to dodge while moving adding a concebtration component.

Continue the black channel: the black channels is big a section of the sewers. It is made of deepslate and is 5 blocks wide. As a new zone it is also very decorated but it fails in being an interesting place. It is not connected to the smaller sections of the sewers and doesnt have many places to explore. But I see this as good chance for a sewer expansion. The new buissness district has many small allyways, it is a neat place to add sewer entrances to the black channel. I also suggest adding the more maze like version of sewers that are in the center of the map so the black channel has also more gameplay oportunities.

In the case pwp was erased out of the map that would leave a void for a new dangerous place to be created. The new dangerous place should be in the sewers but it also shouldnt have many connections with the other sewers making it difficult to escape adding a new factor of risk to the new place. Remember this place should be far away from the otger sewers so the damger of the normal sewers is not increased.

WHAT NOT TO CHANGE

Please do not add sewer housing for gangs. They are meant to fight for control of turfs whuch would stop their competition. It woukd be like having and In character pay to win in a way. I would have loved to see this idea if it wasnt for this.

Cameras? No thanks. The underground is meant to be dangerous for everyone. If KPD went regularly there citizens would be more protected than criminals. And gangs wouldnt focus on fight each other. As I said before sewers have to be safer than poweplant for criminals. Same thing goes for cameras, cameras are very intrusive for criminalRP with a few exceptions and sewers are not one of them. KPD could do a raid from time to time qhe crime is on the rise .

Last edited:

CakeRPiscool

Level 53
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
-1 honestly I want to see some revamps but I don’t think it’s going to happen. Kimi has talked about maybe in the future adding more criminal hotspots but that’s about it.

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Resident crime builder here, I’m too lazy to build allat

Convince KimiNoUso to give me world edit first
(Don’t actually)

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
sadly schoolRP does not have enough schoolRP to make it schoolRP
the amount of schoolrp in the server is just fine
you should try joining a team to see what its actually like to roleplay in school

its the amount of gangrp thats making the amount of schoolrp look miniscule

jonajere4

Level 3
the amount of schoolrp in the server is just fine
you should try joining a team to see what its actually like to roleplay in school

its the amount of gangrp thats making the amount of schoolrp look miniscule
ikik im jst waiting till next cheer tryouts :sob:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!