Shadonkadonk

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Shadonk#4965

How old are you? (Optional):
17 years old, I turn 18 in May.

What is your time zone?:
EST - Eastern Standard Time

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm very active on the server, I play the server 7-10 hours a day depending on my schedule.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As a receptionist you are to greet others that come into the building along with answering any questions anyone may have. If needed, a receptionist will point anyone new or in need of help towards the correct person and or department. They manage a lot when it comes to the rewards system within the school, counting reward tokens along with handing out the prizes that each token is worth.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying for about 5-6 years both on MC and other platforms. I joined SRP or RPH in late 2018, since then I have gotten better when it comes to roleplay. I like to keep my actions detailed almost all of the time when I'm roleplaying. When I first joined the server I had been drawn towards GangRP, usually having a lot of patience and thought when it came to that. The more I played the server the more detail I put into my characters, either it be their backstory or the small quirks that they have to make them; them.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Receptionist Application - [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/shadonkadonks-receptionist-app.16424/
College Application - [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/darlingshadonks-college-application.27213/
College Council Application - [ACCEPTED]
(At the time I was locked out of my forums account so I was told to make it in a document instead.)

*********************************d/1fFGVFNrTpEzkhkpxwUVr5EAtcZK82LX2xLaTjFkUVsE/edit?usp=sharing
Jin Language Application - [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shadonkadonks-jin-language-application.24187/
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I have an account that I have my College Track Captain role on along with another account that I am a College Councilor on.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Akané would stare at the student while pondering for a moment before she would ask them to keep their language appropriate, secondly asking the student not to have such a harsh attitude towards her and her job. Telling them that a school is a place for learning and growth not only as a student but as a person, a student should be able to have their own opinion seeing as everyone else does, though going about it in such a way is inappropriate and uncalled for entirely.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Akané would brush herself through the crowd that would most likely be surrounding them, glancing around to get a good look at the situation at hand. She would raise her voice only loud enough for everyone to hear, saying for everyone to clear the area that isn't involved. Approaching the two students currently fighting, she would raise her voice once more telling the two students to stop what they are doing immediately. If the two students would not listen to her demands she would physically step in to separate the two from doing any further damage. Once the two were split up she would ask them each side of the story, regardless of this information she would give the two detention. If one of the students was only engaging in said fight said that it was due to self defense, she would make note and tell them that if something like this were to happen again to try not to physically involve themselves but to get a school employee involved instead.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Akané would get a better look at the situation before anything, once understanding fully she would approach the employee personally. She would ask what their reasoning behind doing such a thing would be, taking in any information she was given if told. After this she would ask them to not do it again, explaining how something like this is very dangerous and that they aren't qualified for such a thing. Unless those words had gotten to them and they had stopped, her next approach would be to go to an SLT about the situation.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Akané can be very distant when it comes to gaining any relations with the people she works with, she knows that she must have some connection to them in order to her job though that is all she sees it as. She would keep to herself unless another attempted to engage in a conversation with her. She would usually make herself a cup of tea and sit quietly or do work she has to catch up on on the side.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would shift her attention towards the individual in front of her, clasping her hands together while placing them onto the surface of her desk. “Hello, what can I help you with today?”

/me gathered the many tokens she was given into her hands, her gaze shifting to them. She then placed them down one at a time while counting in her head, once she was done she reached over to a piece of paper, grabbing a pen and scribbling something down.

/me walked into the building with her attention focused on her destination, her heels clicked against the ground below her as she took each step. Once reached the door of the rather large front desk, she extended her arm out and grabbed the handle. She pulled it down to open to step in, bowing her head to those in the room before her as a greeting.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Akané Blackwood
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Ms. Blackwood
Age (Minimum is 25): 35 Years old
Religious Denomination: Satanism
Marital Status: Single
Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2004
Major(s): Business
Minors: Creative Writing
Nationality: German
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: German
Other Languages: Japanese and Jin

Backstory

Akané’s recent life in Karakura has been calm for the most part. She moved here during her last year of highschool making friends with the wrong people, you could say. She had messed around in her early 20’s, but soon enough she grew up having a different goal in life. Around this point, Akané had landed a job as Receptionist so she could support her adoptive child. During her time at the school, she met her Ex-Husband Tom. They grew close over time and got married and Akané had her first child, Tobias. She continued her job as receptionist for a while, she found her life was as satisfying as she thought it could get. Soon enough her satisfying life had come to an end. She found out her ex-husband, husband at the time, had been put into jail for life. Akané, enraged, had told Tom that they were getting a divorce. She provided for her and her young child keeping her job, though her job reminded her so much of her recent past that she had quit and moved into a tailoring job to provide for her child. While doing so, she had found comfort in her old friend Itsumi, and went to the hospital often enough to see her family. Itsumi had a brother Luciel that Akané would soon fall in love with. While in their relationship, they had two kids, Sebastian Saiky-Blackwood and Charlotte Saiky-Blackwood. Though in the recent months, Luciel had quit his job to pursue a different career in a different country. Charlotte had just started school as she was homeschooled before, and Sebastian has been living in the frat. Akané felt as if her children would need her at any moment, so she refused his offer. He left for London, despite her words and left her and Charlotte alone for quite some time. Akané had grown sick of the man, and wanted to protect her little girl that had felt so alone without her father growing up. She had planned to break up with Luciel when he had come back, and when he did, that is what she did. He had asked her to accept his apology about his rude and disgusting behavior, but she refused. She was annoyed by his action and seeing that her child had no affection left to give to the man, she had left that day with all her things. She found a new place and is using tailoring to provide. She’s a bit hesitant letting Charlotte continue to go to school, but she’s found some comfort in school. Charlotte did too, so she continued to go to school comfortably. Though Akané wanted to be close with her little girl, concerned about how she was taking her new life, she could use the money, too, so she applied to be a receptionist at Karakura High School/College.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for wanting to join KHS is to not only provide for my family but for something to do more or less, I have worked as a designer for many companies over the years and I believe it just isn't quite doing it for me anymore. The stability for this job is something I feel would be good to focus my mind on throughout the day. I had been a receptionist for this school in my early twenties when my oldest son had attended, I suppose you could say it was a new adventure everyday when it came to my job. A part of me felt better knowing I could be close with my children while at work, keeping the environment safe and understandable.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
As stated previously I had been a receptionist in my early twenties at this same school, I must admit the system was very different from what it is now though that isn't a problem at all. I tend to pick up on things rather quickly. I prefer to keep almost everything professional no matter the situation, I have a strong work ethic when it comes to almost everything that is given to me.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I feel I should be accepted because I have more experience than others within this certain job criteria. I had mentioned before that I have a rather strong work ethic, I would like to contribute myself to this job as much as possible. Trust is another major thing a person needs when it comes to a job such as this, dealing with students along with their safety and personal information is a big responsibility, those who are unorganized just simply aren't right for this job.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Receptionist at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
- Thank for you for putting so much effort into your responses, as a position has just opened up I have no doubt you'll be able to appropriately roleplay this role due to your previous experience and server activity.​

Users who are viewing this thread