mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Shalanka council application ;)

Shalanka

Level 9
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: Shalanka

Past warns/kicks/bans?: oocly toxicity; cleared up(wasn't official ban) Doxxing; appealed 2x accepted, Max warning ban.

What is your timezone?: EST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: Hails!#2222

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
gealic application
JSL application
Latin app
replace 1
Replace 2
KPD application
Council application
Describe your activity on the server?:
I am on pretty much every day for the most part! I do an online academy which makes my schedule very flexible! (I can get on whenever there's a meeting and stuff! just like last time :P)
List your accounts and roles on this server.:
Shalanka, Shalankaa, (Shared alt; ChronicWh0re2)
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
yup!
TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is a student council and what do they do?:

As my experience of a member of the student council, I went through many tasks during the day! Such as; Stopping fights, Helping kids when they're in need! (knocked out.. or harmed) helping other student councilors with misbehaving students and school factuality with other tasks! like finding students, and gathering supplies (like tokens, notebooks, food... sometimes..) our job as a councilor is to also make the school fun! So helping with school announcements and club activities. and of course! sitting at the help desk and patrolling!
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
I never wanted to leave! I love being on the council community! I was very adored on the team and due to my ban, I had to be unfortunately kicked off! So! My motivation of applying 3 hours after my ban appeal was accepted is because I miss the team!! I miss all of my friends and the work that comes with it!
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes!
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Councilor: Councilors! everyone's favorite person! (not.) The student council is the people who enforce the rules! Such as NO FIGHTING. and everyone.. seems to have an issue with this! So yes! Councilors.. are listed in the council roles! We get the absolute most crap from the students! (kidding!) but it pays off in the other work we get to do!
President(col/hs): president of the student council are our boss! they aren't seen patrolling much however they're normally chillin' in the council room! and they're the people we go to if a student is being.. very very naughty and we can't get ahold of SLT through radios! they also give some very good and humbling advice to heated councilors! (but we love u, sometimes! kidding I LOVE U)
Vice president(col/hs): Vice president does pretty much the same as the normal president! They step in and help when the president isn't around or in town(online, looking at you Customable. ) they give just as good advice and they're sweeties! and help us a LOT when needed!
SLT/Principal, Vice-Principal, Dean, and Vice-Dean: Vice dean, VP, and the Principal are our life savors. when we come over the radio (ex:"GIRLS BATHROOM, 3RD FLOOR NEED HELP, GETTING BEAT UP!") They will come running! and do not dis-satisfy our need to punish the students. they help us when needed and they're the people who will hand out suspensions and expelled warnings!
Teachers/professors: Now.. Teachers and professors can be a pain sometimes! I'm looking at the NEW ones. Sometimes you guys can go below our reasoning and don't listen! However, when we are getting beat up or chasing a student.. you know, it can be helpful to have a few extra people on board! But overall, you guys are pretty nice! sometimes.. just DONT LISTEN.
School staff(Receptionist, Tutor, Librarian, Nurse, Chef, Caretaker.): School staff, is just like teachers and professors minus the teaching part.. You guys are actually there to help us! and are very kind! plus the nurses are council fav's cuties (ily)
Students!: now. you guys are the reason we are all here! Even sometimes if yall be running around like juveniles! Students are here to keep our life interesting and we are NEVER. bored. NEVER. we always enjoy your company in the detention room!

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this? I've experienced this! What I normally do is I stand from afar and listen! I have to watch carefully and make sure no one is going to start.. cat fighting. And I see which one is on the right! if any! and normally you just let one of them walk away or get bored, unless it ends physically then I step in! No need to step in unless it's a pretty bad fight but everyone argues! and it's annoying when others bug themselves in so I normally just watch until it works itself out or gets worse than I step in! sometimes ill radio people if they're not busy to come to watch.. it can be funny.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do? Depending on if they were baiting or not, we will either grab or radio to others and get everyone on board with a general description and the direction they were going to successfully warn the student! and sometimes take the mask!

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in? I have honestly never seen this happen. if a councilor is being "mean" to a student we try and get the councilors side as students aren't always going, to tell the truth. if it seems deserving, however, shouldn't be handled like this then I would take them aside for a breather or tell them to get their act together. if it continues and it seems like someone IS abusing their power and being very harsh I would separate and go to a higher-up.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information? I have first handily done this before, normally there's an announcement saying what it covered and if I had any questions I would dm a higher-up or whoever was hosting the announcement! Or sometimes it's as easy as commenting on my question and having my friends answer it! easy peasy!

A teacher/receptionist has told you or doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this? I have had this happen to me before! What I did was I informed the staff member or worker what my job was and how I would be handling the situation and why. I will stick to my training and what my boss said as well as my own gut instinct. They don't really know our jobs and so it's best to just go off on what we are taught and what we personally think is right. If they don't handle that well I kept calm and stated "Listen, I will not be changing my decision, I was trained for this and I am sorry that we disagree." And move away and handle what was happening my way. I would later consult a higher-up in case they reported me.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
What I think would be a very cool club would be the "Juvenile rehab" club. Many of the students are well, Juvenile delinquents, and many if not all have quite the temper. As far as I know, Karakura doesn't have a rehab center at the hospital or at the police department! These types of students can be a bit hard to handle and to understand, I think it would be best if we were also trained to handle those types of students and have a rehab club in our school! This would consist of Weekly meetings talking about addiction, assault & battery, Murder, Drug use, Illegal weaponry possession, and much more. It would have its own therapy sessions and open group talks about their past and how individuals could move on and recover; not going back to their past criminal lives! there could be an entire room with maybe some visitations with Police officers and EMS where they could tell them stories of their experiences with kids like them and how they could turn their life to the flip side.

There could also be tokens! reward tokens for every month that they have! (Kinda like therapy, drug, and addiction rehab places) to make the students feel praised and they're doing a good job! There could be levels of tokens! Like level 1: Talking about their juvenile actions and continuing the process, Level 2: Openly talking to their peers about what they have done and their goals for the future! and how they will continue to keep up their good work and achieve their goals! and how they will STAY in rehab as well as the decisions and precautions they will take to devote themselves to the club. Level 3: visitation! the students will be able to hold visits with officers, cadets, EMs workers surgeons, and physiatrists. They will talk about the arrests they have made with kids like them! and the Kids they grew up with and continued to be in the system. and how they ended up, with life sentences and court cases, and how it isn't very fun for either party when they grow distant from their families and friends and end up rotting their life away! EMS would of course tell their stories with victims, how traumatized the victims can be and the horror stories that go along with it How people for the rest of their lives will end up missing lives, deaf, and blind, and can also end up with ruined vocal cords and stab wounds covering their skin. the Physiatrists will of course give a speech on how victims and as well as criminals/juvenile delinquents. and what they have recovered over time with therapy.

This could be harsh but needed for the real harsh truth of the world and what could happen if they continued their lively behaviors. Level 4 would consist of people who grew out of their habits and went on to be civil citizens of karakura! How they grew their families and got married, and grew careers! a few that got out of their gang activities and actually became the protectors or karakura! (Young cadets too official officers! etc) or some becoming school teachers, or even EMS surgeons! and live to tell their lively story to hopefully help the younger criminals to change their ways before they do any permanent damage to their records and lively hood. Hopefully, after they complete the course and club they could either leave and continue a better and newly fresh life or... become helpers to kids just like how they were!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Kontono"Ume" Günter

Character Gender: Female, She/her

Character Age: 18!

Character phone-number: 303- 547-1235

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality: Ko, aka kotono who changed her name from Ume to Kotono! due too her trauma! Ko is often viewed as quite the bubbly girl! She is always a smiley familiar face who gives way too many 'second chances' she has made many.. many bonds with many people of the community! Her father and mother being in the police force Ko grew up to be a very strong girl. she can handle things very carefully and quickly with the right amount of swiftness.

umes new eee.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I have lots and lots of experiences! I am a trustworthy student and have an excellent record! I have been praised and rewarded by my higher-ups many times and I have helped out a lot in meetings and a few announcements! I would consider myself a good role model for other councilors as my duties have always been very successful! If I was chosen as the next councilor to fill the spot then I could just slide right in! No training no guidance! I would be a very easy 'Trainee'. And I have a good attitude. I am very loyal and you can always count on me!

Why do you want this position?: Due to my temporary leave, I had to leave my position here! (being banned LOL) Now that I am back, I miss it. and I wouldn't trade being a councilor for the world. I made so many friends, so many bonds that I cannot leave behind. I loved working as a councilor! I loved helping the staff and SLT drama! I have made so many friends in the council community, I would die to be given my arm ban again.

What interests you the most about student council?: trust me, Being a councilor NEVER gets boring or uninteresting. I get to patrol around campus and stop fights! the number of things I hear a day is UN-REAL. Also being a councilor is sooo fun! Our meetings are always so much fun, running around town or taking pictures! We always have such a good bond! another interesting thing is the work I will be putting in! Stopping fights, helping students as well as keeping everyone safe.. I honestly think it is preparing me for a life out of school! Being a student councilor is setting me up for great success in my future career as a cadet.

What could you contribute to making the school a safe and fun environment?: As stated before, I have both birth parents enrolled in KPD! My stepmom is also a surgeon! I have helped out a lot in their work and I see this stuff on a day-to-day basis. I know exactly what to do in a state of emergency! Also, students LOVE me. I am always viewed as a 'laid back and chilled' councilor. I give many warnings before detention and honestly most if not every time I take people back into the council room and get to the bottom of the problem and give everyone a warning! Then we move on with both of our days, and that's fun for both of us.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the student council!

The council had decided to deny the application.​

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590 on discord.​

Users who are viewing this thread