players online

SheLuvKevin's | Black Market Dealer Application |

SheLuvKevin

Level 5
  • OOC INFORMATION:
IGN: SheLuvKevin
Previous bans/warns/kicks: None
Describe your activity on the server:
Everytime I get home I immediately hop on since I got nothing better to do at the time, so my daily routine is just go to school, get home and shower then hop on to deal with SRP things.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
SheLuvKevin#8429 and Yes I do indeed have a microphone.
Specify your country of origin and time zone:
Chicago Illinois and Central Time-zone

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
My motivations are to experience what it's like to work with other BMD players, take a change in SRP since all I've done is GangRP or SchoolRP. It's lowkey been boring so I've decided to take on a new motive and join the BMD Team.
What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
I'm well known in the GangRP community and I'm always around whenever something goes down.
What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
Whenever something occurs or begins to go down I'll attempt to show up no matter what even if I'm at school. If I'm ever needed for something so urgent then I will attempt to make it as soon as I can even if I'm at school.
What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
Whatever could help the BMD team then I'd think of for example, new locations to deal weapons or masks if someone ever calls. Coming up with code names or codes for a certain situation that attempt to occur against one of the BMD members, anything that can support or assist the BMD team at any cost.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?: Yes
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes
  • IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name: Zuko S. Portgas
Criminal Alias: VIRGO
Age & Occupation:
20 years old Student.
Gender & Marital Status:
Male and Single

Ethnicity & Race:
Hispanic and Ecuadorian
Known Languages:
Italian and Spanish
Former Associations/Occupations:
Mighty Stars, Aztecas Autos, Hatake Crime Family
Highest Level of Education:
College student with a bachelors degree

Physical/Mental Ailments:
None
Known Family Members:
Marcel S. Portgas

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Standing at 7’3 is a Hispanic Male mixed with the blood of an Ecuadorian. He’d smell of Vanilla with a tint of Coconut. Zuko even had a tattoo of a star on his right arm, right on the wrist too. around his muscular build, he was somewhat bulky but almost like a HATAKE family member.
Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail: Zuko is a calm person with almost the right intentions at most cause, but when it comes to someone or something hurting someone he loves then he'll go off to the point where he'll mess someone up till they can rarely gain consciousness.
Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:
Zuko was like any ordinary kid, he was born into this world they call Earth and he was raised by two lovely parents that genuinely did care for him a lot. Till that one day during a stormy night, Zuko's mother had gotten into a hell of a wreck due to a drunk driver headed there way. No survivors were in the car, except for Zuko himself. After the crash his father had always decided to beat him saying it was his fault for his mother's death, until one day his father died to gambling. Poor bastard didn't even stand a chance against the people he owed a shit ton of money too, but hey he's out of the book now. A few years then pass on as Zuko is living his life out on the streets, he slowly began to gain scars as each month passed but he lived through it all. One day he gathered enough money to take the train to a town called Karakura located in Japan of course, once he had arrived he started school since he gathered an education there due to his high IQ and great intellect. Zuko slowly began to gain money as he did small jobs for people as in delivering items for anyone that really need their accessories early on, he even began to become slightly more muscular due to him beginning to do push ups most the time he woke up and actually ate good instead of staying skinny most the time due to his well paying job. One day a group of Delinquents decide to pick on Zuko during one of his deliveries, there were about 4 of them with a tattoo of a star on their wrist which mainly resembled a gang. Zuko got the shit beaten out of him that it left him coughing up blood for a whole day, regardless he wasn't gonna let any of that slide. A week passes and Zuko finds the group of Delinquents one by one, he then decided to beat them all up one by one mercilessly leaving them with a broken nose and some loose teeth in the end. A month then passes and Zuko gets fired from his job, no job means no money, no money means no food, apartment, or even life. Zuko was ready to end it all till he met someone at school, his name was Teramoto 'Sakai' Dante. Dante showed Zuko the way of living as a delinquent and he actually got quite good at it, thats until Zuko found out something about Dante himself. Dante had a tattoo of a star on his wrist, resembling the gang that Zuko had beaten up about a month ago but then he realized that Dante wasn't on that revenge type bullshit. He just wanted a new friend that was really all, they got along well and Zuko had then decided to join Dante in his gang, The Mighty Stars. Zuko had seen some familiar faces before but he didn't care about it, all he knew was that he made a friend that took care of him and even helped him out with his money troubles anytime he needed it. A few months pass and Zuko is chilling living his life till he gets some news, The Infamous Mighty Stars has been disbanded, he didn't know what to do after he found out about it. He decided to do what mainly everyone did, forget about it all and leave the attire untouched like if he were never apart of it. A year passes on as Zuko's living life at its fullest, being a delinquent and running around doing whatever the hell he wanted for fun and he continued it till this day on.
Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:
Zuko would stumble upon the male that had called his phone, he looked him up and down before clearing his throat due to the fumes in the mask. "You got the money. .?" He eyed him deep down, looking for the Males response to Zuko. He then witnessed him pull out the cash in a duffle bag and handing it to Zuko's hand, "Pleasure doing business with ya kid. . ." Zuko handed him the spiked bat as he counted the money, it was the right amount of 400K. He then walked off deep into the sewers without leaving any sign of a trace he existed. He was gone. . .
Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: No additional information added, thank you for taking your time to read this.

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply! Whilst your "IC Information" aspect of the application is wonderful, the OOC aspect is slightly short, I am able and willing to go into further detail regarding which aspects to improve on within the application if you would like to message me on discord so we could talk about that, LEWK#0666.​

Users who are viewing this thread