Past warns/kicks/bans?:
N/A
What is your timezone?:
GMT‎+3 (Israel)

Please provide your Discord:
el_shahar

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server:

Describe your activity on the server:
I am absolutely thrilled about the incredible opportunity that has presented itself for me to explore a new role within the vibrant and dynamic Karakura server. As someone who deeply appreciates social interaction and thrives on being an active member of a community, I am filled with joy at the prospect of contributing my expertise and experience to support the growth and development of this exceptional online community. Whether it involves moderating chat channels, planning exciting events, or managing the server itself, I am eager to lend my skills and make a positive impact.

Even though I am currently in the final year of my academic journey, fully focused on successfully completing my 12th grade, I cannot help but feel a surge of anticipation for the vast array of new opportunities that will arise once I graduate. With more free time at my disposal, I am bubbling with excitement to explore new horizons and conquer fresh challenges. Joining the esteemed Karakura team would not only allow me to channel my enthusiasm and energy into something constructive, but it would also provide me with a platform to learn and grow personally and professionally.

Drawing from my own experiences, I cannot stress enough the significance of feeling a sense of community and belonging, particularly as a college student in SRP. The chance to be a part of a vibrant server like Karakura fills me with anticipation, as it offers me the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who share my interests and values. Moreover, it would serve as a delightful and captivating outlet for me to engage with others. By working for Karakura, I firmly believe that I would enhance my interpersonal skills, foster my leadership abilities, and cultivate a profound sense of purpose and fulfillment in my life.

To summarize, I am genuinely delighted at the prospect of embracing a fresh and exciting position within the Karakura server and contributing to the flourishing of its remarkable community. With my unwavering excitement, unwavering dedication, and unwavering commitment to excellence, I am confident that I would be a valuable addition to the team and a positive influence on the server as a whole.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
[Collage][B]
[
Grade-12]
[Fox]
[
Bird]

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

Councilors are individuals possessing pseudo-authority, responsible for ensuring the smooth functioning of affairs among their peers. They dedicate themselves to the seamless management of daily activities and take charge of organizing events. Additionally, they oversee detentions and safe spaces, collaborating with clubs and the school staff to ensure the successful execution of hosted events.

What motivated you to apply for council?:
To commence, I firmly believe that enrolling in the student councilor program necessitates dedication, diligent effort, and a sincere commitment to serving others. It presents a chance to cultivate essential skills like communication, teamwork, and problem-solving, all the while forging meaningful bonds with fellow students and faculty. Embracing this opportunity means becoming an integral part of a community driven by the pursuit of excellence and a shared vision for a brighter future.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council?:
Yes, I am fully cognizant that my role in the student council will demand the utilization of my creativity and teamwork skills.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Lead of Council.
President.
Vice-President.
General Council members.
Teacher Faculty and Club leaders.
Students.

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
In addressing the students' behavior, my approach would involve calmly approaching them and requesting them to cease their actions. I would attentively listen to each student's perspective, aiming to comprehend the underlying situation. Reminding them of the school's Code of Conduct, I would assert that their behavior is unacceptable. My next step would be to encourage the students to find a peaceful resolution to their conflict. If needed, I would engage other school personnel, such as a teacher or administrator, to aid in mediating the situation. Throughout the process, maintaining a composed and professional demeanor would be essential, conveying my commitment to treating the matter seriously. My intervention in this manner would contribute to fostering a secure and respectful learning environment for all students.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Once the students have fled, my immediate course of action would be to document the incident in a comprehensive report, prompting their detention. Subsequently, I would communicate with an administrator or SLT, apprising them of the situation and requesting the student's attendance at the detention.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
If I observe a councilor misusing their authority, it becomes crucial to report the incident to the appropriate higher authority. Depending on the situation, this might entail reaching out to the council president or the school administration. Essential to this process is documenting all pertinent issues and collecting evidence to substantiate my concerns. Seeking assistance from a trusted professor, teacher, or mental health professional could prove beneficial as well. Moreover, I would address the situation directly with the councilor, expressing that their actions are inappropriate and should not recur, while ensuring that the matter is dealt with in a proper and responsible manner.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
In the event of missing a meeting, my utmost effort would be to reach out to the meeting's leader or other council members promptly to catch up on the details I had missed. Swiftly obtaining this information is of utmost importance. If contacting the meeting leader proves challenging, I would make every attempt to reach out to any other attendees who were present during the meeting to fill me in on the relevant discussions and decisions.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
My response would be composed and apologetic. To rectify my mistake, I would take immediate steps to correct whatever I had done wrong. Additionally, I would acknowledge that teachers and receptionists typically possess more expertise in the organization's daily operations. Hence, offering a sincere apology in such a situation would be the most appropriate course of action.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity!:
The club or council has the opportunity to arrange an interactive art exhibition that celebrates the imaginative prowess of its members. They can consider initiating a mural project that weaves in elements of social activism, using the artwork as a medium to convey an important message about significant issues or causes. Whether addressing topics like climate change, social justice, or mental health awareness, the mural will not only showcase the club or council's creative talents but also raise awareness about crucial community concerns.

For a truly distinctive and captivating event that celebrates creativity, clubs or councils can organize a collaborative sculpture project. This endeavor will challenge members to work together harmoniously, crafting a three-dimensional artwork that reflects their collective vision and artistic style. The sculpture's medium could vary from wood, metal, to clay, and be exhibited in a public space to inspire and captivate all who encounter it. The project can further integrate elements of social activism or community engagement, incorporating the thoughts and perspectives of local residents to ensure it aligns with the community's needs and values. Through this joint effort, club or council members will not only display their creative abilities but also demonstrate their commitment to making a positive impact on their community.

Additionally, another option for the club or council is to host the art exhibition in the gym, creating an interactive and immersive experience for attendees. This space can showcase a diverse range of art forms, such as installations, sculptures, paintings, and other visual arts that challenge conventions and inspire creativity. Attendees can actively engage with the artworks and even participate in workshops led by experienced artists, allowing them to explore their own creative potential and learn new techniques. This interactive art exhibition promises to be a captivating event that fosters a sense of artistic community and encourages creative expression among all participants.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Shendo "Shen" C Dordevic

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age: 20

Character phone-number:
(030)-727-3432

Brief summary of how they act/your character’s personality:
This individual is a remarkably kind and friendly man who shows genuine care for others. When confronted with negative situations, he takes it upon himself to ensure a resolution is reached. He possesses the ability to be firm when necessary, making sure that matters are addressed in an appropriate and effective manner.

Character appearance/attire:
1690448770281.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
As a male applicant for the student council, I firmly believe that my distinctive blend of academic accomplishments, participation in extracurricular activities, and leadership background positions me as an ideal candidate. My involvement as a leader in these various groups has finely tuned my capacity to collaborate effectively with others in pursuit of shared objectives. What sets me apart from other candidates is my fervent passion for creating a positive impact on our school community. Whether advocating for enhanced resources for students or striving to enhance the overall student experience, I am fully dedicated to representing my peers' voices and effecting meaningful improvements.

Why do you want this position?:
As a male student council member, I am eager to play an active part in shaping the policies and decisions that impact our school. Collaborating with fellow students, teachers, and staff, I aim to foster an inclusive environment where everyone's voice is heard and valued. Moreover, serving on the student council will equip me with essential leadership skills that I can apply in my future pursuits, be it in college, my career, or even in my personal life. I am confident that the experiences and challenges I encounter as a student council member will contribute significantly to my personal growth and development.

What interests you the most about student council?:
As a male student, I am especially drawn to the prospects that come with being a student council member. The opportunity to work alongside my fellow students in identifying areas for enhancement, and collaborating with teachers and staff to implement new initiatives, excites me. Being part of the student council offers a distinct chance to create a tangible impact within our community.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
As a male student council member, I recognize numerous avenues through which I can contribute to cultivating a safe and enjoyable school environment. Foremost, I understand the significance of showing respect to others, treating my fellow students, teachers, and staff with unwavering kindness and consideration. Furthermore, actively engaging in school events and activities can foster a positive atmosphere. Whether it involves joining a club, participating in sports teams, volunteering for service projects, or simply attending school-sponsored events, my involvement holds the potential to make a meaningful impact.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

We do not recommend using AI to enhance or write your application; Do this again and you will receive a blacklist from the faction.

Users who are viewing this thread