BentoBismal

Level 2

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Shiganoriii

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
I am constantly active on the server, I'm on the server probably 2 - 3 hrs a day depending on how busy my social life is.

Which timezone are you in?
PST (UTC-8)

Do you have Discord?
Yes I do (Singularity #2551)

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes I do

List your current and past applications:

Denied Applications { ! }

College Application #1 | Denied

Accepted Applications { ! }

College Application #2 | Accepted

Korean Language Application | Accepted

Spanish Language Application | Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying for the KPD is because recently I've seen them do many activities from crime to events. And my other motivation is that I believe that this is will improve my roleplaying and to extend the roleplaying skills as a member as the KPD.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I do understand the Japanese Laws and basic conduct.

What are the Police ranks?
Commissioner

Captain

Lieutenant

Detective Superintendent

Detective Chief Inspector

Detective Sergeant

Detective Constable

Police Sergeant

Police Corporal

Patrol Officer

Police Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I would have good amount of knowledge of Police Work:

Police officers jobs are to protect and secure the citizens of their town or city. They are there to prevent any criminal activities. They arrest criminals and work on a daily basis for 24 hours. They are there to serve protection for their citizens and/or are there to protect them for any crime related activity.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is important in SchoolRP Because of the growth of GangRP and the uprising of gangs. There's a feeling where the more applicants for the KPD has, the more GangRP activities will grow which would be fun for us members of the KPD and GangRPer(s).

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I do. I respect and follow the rules upon joining the KPD.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes I am 100% dedicated to the police officer role of any faction, and I don't plan of leaving the KPD anytime for example if I do get accepted to this job.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
As i mentioned in my earlier response I respect and will follow the rules of the KPD. And yes I agree to that fact that I get demoted if I don't go to any training whilst online.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Of Course, I understand and agree.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Hyeon-Jun Kyung, is a Korean male that stands at 6'0 feet tall that would have a lean athletic build. He would have a 6 and 1/2 inch scar on the right side of his chest. He would have Brown-Hazel colored eyes and Dark, soft, wavy hair. He Spoke in a Deep, matured tone followed by slight roughness. A scent of vanilla with a hint of lavender would follow him around.

What he's like on and off the job?
Hyeon-Jun would be a an older brother to the Gonzalez Family, he would do anything to protect them and keep them safe and would be a helping hand to his family and friends off the job. And on the job he would be a hardworking person, he'd do whatever is needed in or out of the job.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He would like to become good friends within the work space he is in, whether in the office or in the front lines. He'd expect every officer to do whatever they need to be done correctly within the situation or workspace to avoid or trespass any of the Japanese code of conduct.

BACKSTORY
H. 'Hyeon' A. G. Kyung was born in Busan, South Korea, on December 8th, 2000. He grew up in a Korean household, as he only knew Korean at the time since it was his native language. After graduating Middle school, He would move to karakura city attending the Karakura High School. At the age of 15 he lost his parents in a fatal car crash that killed them both instantly while Hyeon was on a school field trip to Tokyo. Shortly after losing his parents he had moved back to Korea for a few months for his parent's funeral, after the the funeral he would go on and finish high school as he promised his parents he would. Hyeon had graduated high school, Taking Law Enforcement Classes for college as he wanted to join the KPD. A couple years later he would get a call from the KPD saying that he should visit the station sometime to get a small interview, as he arrived at the station ~A officer would walk towards him giving Hyeon a welcoming hand shake, explaining what they do in and out of the station directing him to the Captain's office.~

(Sorry this is not the best backstory but I tried my best)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Hyeon-Jun Ahn Gonzalez Kyung

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

None

Preferred Name:
Hyeon

Male

IC Phone number:

923-820-943

Religious Denomination:

None

Marital Status:

Unmarried | Single

Nationality:
Korean

Current Location:

Japan, Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
5 years of training.

Working Experience:
Used to work in Korea for 3 years and the United States for 4 years.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree in Law Enforcement

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminology | Crime related Actions
Forensic Psychology | providing treatment for prisoners and the mentally ill

Minor(s):
Business

Native Languages:
Korean
English

Other Languages: