121 lbs

Build:

Healthy, small.

Skin Color:

White / Fair

Eye Color:

Hazel with a hint of green

Hair Style:

Chest-length light brownish wavy hair that has bangs reaching the bridge of her nose.

Hair Color:

Though it does look pink, there is also a hint of light brownish in there that is hardly seeable.

Abnormalities:

- She was born deaf
- Blames herself instead of others
- Clueless, never really knows what's going on

Date of Birth:

June 7th, 1995.

Place of Birth:

Japan, Koriyama

Nationality:

Japanese

Race:

White

Sexuality:

Straight

General Appearance

Appearance:

She is a pretty young lady with a petite build.
She is shown to have chest-length light brownish wavy hair that has bangs reaching the bridge of her nose and hazel eyes that have a hint of green.

Personality:

Shouko cares deeply for those around her and rather than blaming the world and people that have hurt her, she blames herself. Shouko hates herself and fears that she is useless. She knows she has been such a burden to friends.

Equipment:
She always carries a book with her for conversations, she wears hearing aids she possesses in both ears, (she can still hear but her hearing loss is drastic enough to the point that she can be considered clinically deaf.)

Clothes:

She is always shown in a pink T-Shirt, a blue ribbon, a pale blue skirt with light blue details, navy socks and brown shoes.

Hobbies:

She likes taking long runs, hanging out with friends and reading books.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

-Deaf

Skills:

- Parkouring
- Cleaning

Backstory:

Shouko was born deaf due to birth complications, it wasn't noticed at first until she grew older and was found to be unresponsive when she was talked to. It was believed to be due to her lack of vocabulary but not even loud noises would phase the small girl, she was later recognised as deaf. She struggled to lean Japanese, and even more to learn JSL. She tried multiple different therapies, but by the time she was attending school she was picked on for her differences. She would notice the rude gestures, while not completely understanding she would still feel quite hurt as she could see their jests and laughter towards her. She went through school quite successful, but her deaf state turned her to be quite an anxious soul. She moved to Karakura and now works there as a janitor.

"Bye"

This is my first ever biography I hope you like it uwu
Inspired by anime movie "Koe No Katachi"

Last edited:

Shizai

Level 143
awesome OC I like the color of the text and how you mixed in them anime drawings that fit your ingame character, sad she is deaf :( but awesome oc biography nonetheless, good job!

alli

Level 20
i love a silent voice so fucking much like fngiugd but

"2. Your character cannot be named after a famous person (this includes fictional characters), if this character is obscure and the famous person has a common name, then it may be permitted"

Typoing

Level 3
i love a silent voice so fucking much like fngiugd but

"2. Your character cannot be named after a famous person (this includes fictional characters), if this character is obscure and the famous person has a common name, then it may be permitted"
aaa i totally forgot about that

Typoing

Level 3
Update:
-Changed name to Shilo Holmes cause I can't use fictional characters names, maybe I should read the rules sometime.
-Also updated the hair a bit on my skin it kinda lacked

Typoing

Level 3
Update:
-She ain't deaf no more, how does that work? don't ask me it's annoying roleplaying someone who's deaf.

Users who are viewing this thread