mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SHIRAI'S BIOGRAPHY || 白井

ShiraiRP

Level 1
I_Vide_I
I_Vide_I
Notable
WARNING #1: THIS BIO IS EXPECTED TO CHANGE!
WARNING #2: THIS IS FOR OOCLY PURPOSES. FIND OUT ALL OF THIS ICLY!

*==-First Name -==*
Shirai

*==-Sur Name-==*
Campbell [Biological Family]
Midori [Adopted Family]

*==-Alias-==*
'SPADE'

*==-Age-==*
18 years old

*==-Gender-==*
Female

*==-Height-==*
5'2

*==-Weight-==*
110 IBS.

*==-D.O.B.-==*
June 5th, 2003

*==-Birth place-==*
France [City Unknown]

*==-Sexualily-==*
BiSexual

*==-Nicknames-==*
ShiShi
Something that her close friends and family call her by sometimes.
Hammer Girl
She gets this nickname because she always carries a hammer around her everywhere she goes.

*==-Physical Description-==*
She is a 5'2 French girl weighing at 110 IBS with an hourglass body. She has Black hair and One Brown eye, while having a scar at the other eye as it is cloudy as she is blind on that eye. She would smell of Peaches. On her right arm in pen it would say "Maeko: Best Sister!" She would have multiple kiss marks on her neck, and a hand mark on her thigh.

*==-Inventory-==*
Phone
It would be her phone... pretty self explanatory.
Heart Hammer
She would use to carry her heart hammer around her at all times since she loved it. However... she mysteriously stopped carrying it...
Clout Goggles
She wants to wear the clout because she wants to look cool.
Peppa Gucci Hat
She loves to wear this hat when she thinks it's the right time to wear it.
Doctor's note [For Epilepsy]
Given to her from former doctor Zahra Sakurako for her Epilepsy (which I will say more about later).
Lotus Umbrella
For when it rains lel
Toy Chicken
She loves to hug the Toy Chicken, especially when she is really stressed.
Electric Guitar
Although she doesn't really use it as much as she used to, she would still play it from time to time in her free time.

Bunny Ears Headband
You probably already know where this is going...
Eyepatch
She would be wearing an eyepatch over her right eye as she is blind on that eye.

*==-Personality-==*
Shirai would be a very nice girl once you get to know her a lot better, however if you say anything wrong to her she will lash out at you, almost becoming violent sometimes if she gets provoked enough to do so. She will also have random meltdowns and would sob uncontrollably at times from out of no where.

*==-Disabilities-==*
Epilepsy
At the early age of 18, she suddenly started to have some seizures for no apparent reason or when certain events occur after a fight that she had with her once love interest Edealyn. Her friends have taken her to the hospital many times when those episodes do occur, and noticing that it keeps happening to her, she would finally go to the hospital to get herself looked at. After some testing and diagnoses, she would soon find out that she has Epilepsy, which would cause her to randomly have seizures, especially if certain things trigger it. Although her Epilepsy has gotten better due to medication, she would still have episodes every now and again.
Bipolar
She was diagnosed with BiPolar disorder at the age of 7, although she would have it for much longer than that. Her emotions are all over the place depending on the situation that is happening. For example, she can be really happy and sweet to people if they are really nice to her. However, if they say one bad thing and she hears it she would get really angry in an instant, especially to those who she doesn't like, and if it gets really bad it could get to the point where she could become violent at times. Although other times she would have depressive episodes and she would start sobbing uncontrollably, especially if she is reminded of a bad event that has happened in her life.
Depression
Having depression for most of her life, she would have moments where she would think that there is no one that is with her, and that she is all alone to defend herself in this world. She would also have depressive episodes as stated in Bipolar above. Combine this with Bipolar, and she could really break down crying if provoked more.
Trauma
Throughout her whole life Shirai has been through constant abused and verbal harassment which has led her to go through trauma, however due to recent events she would really start to experience it to the point where she would sometimes act like a helpless child who cannot defend themselves, especially in really intense situations.

*==-Other Flaws-==*
Anger Issues
Shirai's temper can go into full rage over the smallest of insults, and depending on the insult she could go from throwing a much harsher insult at the person back or she could become really violent to the point where she will knock the person out to get revenge on what the person has said.
Alcoholic
Shirai has been having a drinking problem since she arrived at Karakura at the age of 17 years old when Lyric, Meri, and Edealyn all got together and hung out, where Shirai would be the heavy drinker out of the four. Whenever she gets her hands on any form of alcohol, she will drink the entire bottle within two to three days. She would usually drink to either forget about all of the trauma and suffering that she is going through, or she would drink just for the fun of it. She would usually drink when around friends, but she will from time to time get drunk when she is alone.
Uncontrollable Sobbing
Due to Shirai's past, she would randomly start uncontrollably sobbing for absolutely no reason, especially when under very stressful situations. Unless she is comforted by a family member or friend, eventually her sobbing could lead to her having a seizure due to her epilepsy, especially if her sobbing gets really bad.
*==-Hobbies-==*
Drawing
She would start drawing when she was 5 years old to let out her frustrations without the need to get violent. She would love to show her emotions through art, and she would sometimes impress the art teachers with her talent and creativity.
Guitar

She would learn the guitar at 9 years old. Whenever no one was home, she would tend to play some rock music very loudly and jam out. However, when there is someone home, she would play a lot more calmer and soothing music. Anything you ask her about the guitar, and she knows it. If you ask her to play music, she would love to play it!

*==-Clothing-==*
Capture2.PNG
She wore this when she first arrive at Karakura, although her hair was purple and she used to wear pink contacts before changing her hair to brown and removing her contacts to show her brown eyes.
Capture3.PNG
Her second outfit of choice, especially during the colder months.
Capture4.PNG
Her third outfit of choice, where she would wear a black jacket with a gray skirt and a white top. (credit goes to Binky for this outfit)
Capture6.PNG.
After Shirai mysteriously ran off after the deaths of 3 really close people, she got herself in danger while she was outside of Karakura, causing her to completely change her appearance, as well as cost her they eyesight of her right eye
Capture7.PNG
If she means serious business and is looking to fight someone who messed with her, especially after school hours she would be wearing this. She doesn't joke around while wearing this, so watch out.
*==-Family-==*

Melani R. Campbell [Biological Mother][ALIVE]

Melani gave birth to Shirai and Shirai's twin Maeko back in France in 2003 when she was 18 years old. However, at four months old, her and Shirai would be separated by someone who she thought she trusted. Searching everywhere for years, she would cry out to find her children. At a party, Melani and Shirai would finally find each other. However, they wouldn't notice until a little while later, back at Melani's apartment, where they were finally reunited after so long. Now, she makes sure that Shirai is safe at all costs.

"Oh mom, I'm so glad that we finally reunited after being separated for so long. You're the mother that I've always wanted and needed. Since then, I've always been happy around you!"

Celeste 'Fou' C. Ryomen. [Step-Mother][ALIVE]

Celene would also play a mother-like figure to Shirai, although she would be much harsher than Melani to the point where she can be really intimidating at times. Scared of her, Shirai tries her best not to provoke her.

"Cele- I mean... mom. I love you and all, but you need to calm down a little..."

Maeko Campbell [Twin-Sister][ALIVE]

Separated at birth, Shirai would have no idea of her existence until her mother pointed her out. A few days later, they would be reunited as well, and she swore to not let anything happen to her sister, especially since she is blind.

"MAEKO!! HII!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SIS! YOU ARE THE BEST AND I WILL ALWAYS PROTECT YOU!"

Ichika "Bee" Campbell [Adopted Sister][ALIVE]

Shirai and Ichika got really close almost instantly, almost like they were biological sisters. They would always have each others back at their time of need, rather it's to talk or to fight someone.

"Ichika, you always had my back since the first time we met, and I will always have your back! If someone gives you trouble, I'm one phone call away, and I will also let you know as well. I kind of wish we were biological sisters... we are inseparable!"

Diana "Di" Campbell [Adopted Sister][ALIVE]

Although not as close to Diana as to Ichika, Shirai and Diana would still have a strong bond, telling each other's problems at their time of need.

"Diana, I feel like I can trust you to talk about my problems. Thank you for listening to me!"

Ciara R. Ryomen [Step-Sister][ALIVE]

Shirai and Ciara have... mixed feelings towards each other. Sometimes they will get along very well, while other times they would get into arguments to the point of physical altercation.

"Ciara... I wish our relationship could be much better... but please... stop arguing with me... you know how angry I get."

Nichole "Vodka" Ryomen [Second cousin][Dead]

Shirai and Nichole got along very well, even before they became second cousins to each other. She enjoyed having her as a Caretaker at Karakura high, and she got really upset after Nichole got fired even though people joked about Cyren's (Nichole's daughter) death. From time to time, Nichole would let Shirai spar her in order to let out her frustrations. However... due to her recent death Shirai finally started to lose her mind...

"No... NO! NOT YOU TOO! FIRST KOVA, THEN GOLDEN AND NOW YOU?! WHY ARE YOU DEAD?! THIS IS NOT REAL!!!! THIS IS NOT REAL!!!!!!!! PLEASE COME BACK!!!!"

Zili "Whiskey" Ryomen [Second cousin?][ALIVE]

Shortly after Nichole's death, her sister Zili suddenly would come into town to take her place... however things were definitely not the same. Zili would be a lot meaner and stricter about everything that is going on in her family, including to Nichole's children, and especially to Shirai when her temper would flare up in heated moments, leading Shirai to be violent with her at times.

"I liked you at first. I thought you were funny about everything. Soon though... I saw your true colors. You started to be mean to me, even when you know that I'm going through a lot right now... Why are you doing this to me? Please don't remind me of my past... please."

*==-Friends/Relationships-==*

Kova "Valkyrie" Kreshnik [Dead Boyfriend][DEAD]

Having just met him, they would both fall in love almost instantly. However, that relationship didn't last long as he died moments later, without her there to protect him or stop him from his ultimate death.

[!]Some Tears would be stained here... her quote about him was unreadable! [!]

Edealyn "Ede" A. Ukiyo [Ex-Girlfriend][M.I.A]

At the age of 17, she would meet Edealyn for the first time, along with Lyric and Meri, and they would form a friend group. At 18 years old, she would start to fall in love with her, and would accidently confess right in front of her.... whoops lol. They would get together for a little bit, but after a while Edealyn would suddenly not be in town anymore, and Shirai's heart would be broken.

"Edealyn? Where are you? I hope that you are ok... Why did you leave suddenly... why?"

Clexxs 'Dawn' D. Hunter [Boyfriend][ALIVE]

Shirai met Clexxs through the hunter family, especially from Karma, Arctic, and Lyric. At first they never really talked much, but then they started talking more and got to know each other more. Recent events led to Clexxs helping Shirai with her emotional problems, and they became more closer than before, which also lead to Shirai having feelings for him. While she ran off, she had the courage to call him, despite being in so much pain due to her eye, and to tell him how she truly felt, and he would tell her the same. She would return to Karakura much sooner than expected. After around eight months of knowing each other, he took her to where they first met, and he would ask her out, to where she said yes.

"Clexxs... I don't know how to say this other than... thank you. Thank you for being here for me in my time of need. When I'm hurting... going through this pain, you're there for me. I will return the favor for you whenever you are in pain. I love you Clexxs. Hope we get to stay together until the very end!"

Cyren "RIGGER" Midori [Sister-like Figure][DEAD]

At the age of 17, her and Cyren would bump into each other at Karakura. Shirai would be afraid at first, but then Cyren helped her out with open arms, and Shirai happily accepted. Cyren would train her to become a fighter, and how to defend herself. However, her lessons were cut short as Cyren died a year later, while Shirai was still training. Of course, Shirai was devastated.

"I miss you Cyren. Thank you for helping me throughout my rough times, and thank you for helping me become the person who I am today. I plan to follow in your foot steps, and carry out your legacy!"

Stella "Spot" Midori [Close friend][JAILED]

Shortly after Cyren's death, Shirai would come across Stella, who stepped in to help Shirai train. However, Stella was finally caught, and now she faces lifetime...

"Although I haven't spoken to you as much as I did to Cyren, I still consider you close. Sad that you're in there for life..."

Shylah 'Cupid' Kreshnik [Best Friend][ALIVE]

Shirai met Shylah through Cyren before Cyren died, and they became really close, best friends as the matter of fact! Shylah would return to Karakura a few months later, and looks like she is here to stay for a long time.

"Shylah! I'm so glad to have you back in town! We both get to train together!"

Lyric "Nyx" Hunter [Best Friend][ALIVE]

Shirai would meet Lyric one day, along with Edealyn and Meri. They grew close together, and they always had each others back (mostly Lyric having Shirai's back but shush). Together, they seem like a powerful duo.

"Oh Lyric, I remember then day when we met. We beat the absolute **** out of this dumb boy who was trying to be all flirty with us. Honestly couldn't ask for a better friend than you."

Golden H. MV. [Best Friend][DEAD]

Meeting Golden through Cyren, Golden and Shirai would become really close really quickly. Noticing Goldens severe depression, she would always try her best to cheer her up and to make sure that she keeps living her life to the fullest. However... her sudden death was not expected... and Shirai would realize that she has failed to keep her alive...

"I.... I'm sorry Golden... I... I failed to keep you safe... I failed to keep you alive.... this is all my fault..."

Karma Hunter [Close Friend][ALIVE]

Shirai met Karma through Arctic, where they became close friends very quickly (especially since Karma keeps selling her alcohol but shhh). Karma would listen to Shirai's problems when she needs someone to listen to her.

"I'm glad that I got to meet you Karma! Thank you for listening to me. You are the best!"

Kim O'S Hanazono [Close Friend][ALIVE]

Kim and Shirai met after school one day and hung out for a bit. They would get to know each other more as time goes on, and then they would become close friends! Shirai would be happy for her friend when she was accepted into the student council.

"I'm glad that I met you Kim! I'm sorry about not telling you about my problems... I just have a hard time telling others how I feel. Anyway I'm happy that you got accepted into the student council. I knew you could do it! I'm so proud of you you little red head!"

Fiber "Girr" Steward [Close Friend][ALIVE]

Shirai would come across Fiber one day at Karakura through a dead friend of Shirai's, and they became good friends. Although they don't talk a ton, every time they do it's usually in a good way, and Fiber would always help Shirai with emotional support when she needs it.

"Glad that I got to meet you! Even though we don't talk as often as we should, I still consider you a very close friend!"

Arctic Hunter [Friend][ALIVE]

They got off to a rocky start after they would constantly fight each other. However, their relationship would get better as they become good friends, even though Arctic can be harsh on her sometimes

"Sorry about the rocky start to our friendship... I'm just glad that we eventually became friends!"

Yuki H. Silver [Friend][ALIVE]

Meeting during school, Shirai and Yuki would become friends, and they would talk on a regular bases. However, Shirai currently knows Yuki's unstable condition with her emotions, and she would try to help her out.

"Yuki! Good to see you friend! However, I hope that you get yourself better soon. Please..."

Riku J. Adelaide [Friend][ALIVE]

Riku was one of the first few people that Shirai has met in Karakura after running into Cyren. They would develop a friendship very quickly, and they would talk to each other quite often. Shirai would notice some of Riku's bad habits recently, and she would start to become concerned for his health

"Riku! Thank you for being a good friend to me since I arrived here! But please... look over your health, and stop smoking and drinking... it concerns me."

Zacharie T. Edgeworth [Friend][ALIVE]

Meeting Zacharie through Riku, Shirai would become friends with her as well, although when they first met Zacharie didn't really talk that much for months, and eventually would hear her voice for the first time. Shirai would find Zacharie and Riku's relationship perfect for each other!

"Make sure you take good care of Riku Zac! Try to get him out of his bad habits... please."

[MORE RELATIONSHIPS COMING SOON]

*==-Backstory-==*

=-Before Karakura-=

Shirai Campbell was born on June 5th, 2003 to her mother Melani Campbell in France, along with her twin sister Maeko Campbell. However, Maeko was taken from her right on that very day, leaving both Shirai and her mom by themselves. Shirai would continue to live with her mother for the first four months of her life, until her mom's "friend" manipulated her, and took Shirai away from her mother. From there, Shirai's life would start to go downhill as she was forced to move to Japan at a very young age. Shirai was forced to do certain things and have a certain way of life, although Shirai never agreed to it. She would suffer from constant yelling and abuse, to where she would develop depression and Bipolar disorder at a very young age, but she wasn't diagnosed until the age of 7. At the age of 8 she would come out as Bisexual, but her guardian didn't like that at all, so she suffered from much more abuse for the next 9-10 years of her life. She had to leave. At the age of 17, she planned to finally escape this abusive guardian. Finally, one day, she would climb out a window with some food and water to survive for a few days until she finds somewhere to stay. From there, she would continue to wonder around, lost and confused, until she finally went into Karakura

=-Karakura-=

Shirai would finally arrive at Karakura at the age of 17. She was lost and scared, not knowing what to do. Then, she would suddenly run into Cyren. At first, she feared Cyren as she was a complete stranger at the time. However, Cyren looked at Shirai with care, and happily helped her out with her current problems. Shirai would then train under Cyren for a year. Then, she would attend a party, where Shirai and Melani finally see each other, not realizing at first. Once they both look at a photo on the wall, they would finally realize that Shirai is Melani's biological daughter, and they were finally reunited at long last. A few weeks later, Shirai would finally meet her blind twin sister Maeko! Shirai plans on staying in Karakura for a while.

*==-Reference Pictures-==*

image0.png

This would be Shirai back when she had purple hair with pink contacts, when she first joined Karakura (Credit goes to Meri)
IMG_3196.jpg
This would be Shirai now, with her brown hair and brown eyes, purple shirt and jeans. (Credit goes to Meri as well!)

Last edited:

Shalanka

Level 9
IM IN HERE 3 TIMES!! i love this- you worked so hard<3 cyren loved you with her life till the day she died and shylah will love you till the very end!

Snavier

Level 8
Snavier
Snavier
Rich
"I really miss you as a caretaker back at the school. I'm sad that you got fired after those boys were really mean to you... and thank you for allowing me to let out my frustrations... although I wish to not hurt you, I'm still thankful that you are willing to do so."
*laughs in responsibility*

ShiraiRP

Level 1
I_Vide_I
I_Vide_I
Notable
IM IN HERE 3 TIMES!! i love this- you worked so hard<3 cyren loved you with her life till the day she died and shylah will love you till the very end!
Of course! Shirai would always be close to Shylah, as she was with Cyren and Stella!

ShiraiRP

Level 1
I_Vide_I
I_Vide_I
Notable
Hello everyone! Thank you for the feedback on the Bio! I really love the support that I'm getting from every single one of you! I've added some stuff into the Bio which I will go over right now!

*==-MAJOR CHANGES-==*
-Added 'Other flaws' so you know what other negatives are with Shirai!
-Edited Shirai's Physical appearance... she has changed a lot!
-Added the following to the item list:

*Eyepatch
-Added the following Disability:
*Trauma
-Added two new clothing to match with current time Shirai!
-Added the following relationships:

*Zili "Whisky" Ryomen
*Golden H. MV.
*Fiber "Girr" Steward
*Riku J. Adelaide
*Zacharie T. Edgeworth

-Changed the following relationships:
*Nichole "Vodka Ryomen [ALIVE-->DEAD]
*Clexxs "Dawn" D. Hunter [Really close friend/Love interest? -->Boyfriend]

*==Minor Changes-==*
-Changed the description of her heart hammer
-Added a statue so you know if she is alive or dead
-Spaced some things out from relationships to make it a bit easier to read
-Fixed a few things that didn't look right
-Fixed the name of the following relationship:

*Celeste "Fou" C. Ryomen

That is all for now! More stuff will be coming soon as time progresses with Shirai!

Users who are viewing this thread