Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Bonybel

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Koteisin

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
PST

Describe your activity on the server:
I recently started playing but currently have a hyper fixation on the server. I've been playing for a few hours as this is being posted but I will most likely have more hours by the end of the day. As for my availability, I am available to get on quite often, most times from 4pm-9pm on somewhat of a daily basis, weekends for longer. I have lots of time, and with Winter break coming I have no doubt that I'll continue staying on the server for longer.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I am aware and understand that inactivity will result to demotion.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I have no previous applications nor appeals.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
8th Grade.

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?: I'm applying for Shizukesa in the shopping district.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I want to enjoy the experience of being a shop keeper, roleplaying had a big passion of mine and having this opportunity can bring back the love I had for it years ago. Aside from the roleplay aspect, me and my friends would like to find a reason to be completely dedicated and active on the server and running a restaurant/bar is something that can help us achieve that.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
We plan to make a lively restaurant that many people can go to for late night outings. Our goal is to serve customers late at night since the mornings/afternoons are reserved for other activities. We plan to bring the heart of Karakura to our shop for those who work late nights and need a place to rest and have a hearty meal. Many times people are active during the night and what better way to spend the night than to go out with friends, or even by yourself, to a nice place to sit down and rest to clear your troubles. Many times people often open up a big corporation store, we intend to be a family & friends business, we don't want to expand heavily so that we can maintain our goal of being hearty and comforting.

What will you sell in your shop?:
Our menu will consists of home cooked foods, typically comfort meals such as curry. We will have a fusion mix between Japanese and Korean food. For adult audiences we have alcoholic beverages at the bar however only on late nights (From 10pm-4am).
Some items that we plan to feature:
Item NamePriceDescription
Curry¥850A typical comfort food of Japan, usually made with potatoes and other vegetables, poured over rice and is typically eaten fried cutlets.
Ramen¥1000A bowl of traditional Japanese noodles served with nori, pork belly, and other additional items.
Soba Noodles¥750Japanese noodles that are dipped in broth while eating.
Cold Noodles¥750A traditional noodle served in Korea where it's ice cold, served with eggs and is usually cut with scissors while eating or before.
Bimbimbap¥1000A rice bowl served with a runny egg, thinly sliced cucumber, radish, carrots, and other additional toppings with gochujang.
Odeng¥500A hot bowl of soup usually served with fishcakes.
Bento¥1500A box combo of a traditional hearty meal, perfect for to-go!
Onigiri¥200A rice ball wrapped with nori, typically with a filling in the middle.
Sushi¥1500Rolls of rice and filling.
Udon¥850Comforting bowl of thick noodles in a thin broth.

For our adult menu: (Will need to provide ID to be served)
Item NamePriceDescription
Soju¥5000A bottle of a popular korean alcoholic drink.
Sake¥4800A bottle of traditional japanese alcohol.
Bourbon¥5000A bottle of common US alcohol.
Beer¥4800A cold beer served in a glass
Beer can¥2000Beer in a can.

How many employees do you plan to have?:
We plan to keep this strictly between close friends and family, we will have around at least 6 employees. Those who dedicate enough time to our restaurant and wish to apply may also do so! Currently we have approved 2 chefs, a manager, and 3 servers.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Users who are viewing this thread