Status
Not open for further replies.

丂ραcισ

Level 3

IGN:
Blueterus

Previous applications:

College Student - Accepted
Shop 10 - Accepted (Now occupied by KittyShotz)

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

Warnings: PG in OOC, Farming

Shop wanted: Shop 1.
Why do you want to own a shop?:

From previous observations, it seems every past owner would leave this shop closed and rot as dead-weight. It feels out of place for so many players to use the 11/7 as a pub area yet the store remains inactive. It seems to be in a desperate need of change, and that’s where I wish to contribute in by applying. I’ve already had the luxury of experiencing of what being a shop owner is like, even if it was short-term - so now, it’s more for the sake of adding realism and bump the shop back up to its former glory. As I’ve heard from the mouths of many veteran players, it’s supposedly the Family Store 2.0, yet despite its popularity, it just seems like it’s potential has been severely ass fucked, and I want to fix that. I intend on widening a variety of role play experiences for newcomers, As well as giving what the people want, to actually open the store at a frequent schedule.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

I am completely satisfied with the interior of the place, the only problems I have with the building itself is the wool; which I think should be switched to concrete. I’d also like to make a silent vow to NEVER switch the color palette, as it doesn't need to be changed whatsoever.
I’m insanely active, but I also have no problem allowing my employees to open up shop in my place. (/Advert shouldn’t be a problem, as people already chill by the building anyway.) This issue is what I’ve seen been abused the most, the 11/7 being some sort of abandoned building. So yeah, I intend on ACTUALLY using the shop.
Somewhere down the road, the idea of a uniform sounds nice for the sake of realism. Though, switching skins is a pain in the ass, so I'm still considering that - if someone were willing to build a uniform base for me.

How will your shop be unique?:

The shop will be unique in the aspect of personality. It is probably the most iconic shop in the server, so it’d contain a welcome-home sort of vibe. I’d try to open it up as much as possible, as most 7/11’s are actually open 24 hours a day, so it’s in my interest to stay open as much as possible through employees. Though, I haven't been around on SchoolRP when the 11/7 was in it's prime, it would be a goal to have it return to that state, rather than a soulless building.
Events would be a thing, or specials as a more fitting term. Slushie Sundays, Taco Tuesday, etc. It would go by the IC day cycle, not OOCly.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

A number of 12-15 people would be ideal in my eyes. Though, I understand the weight of handling the 11/7, so I’m prepared to increase or lower that expectation. I intend on hiring trustworthy people. I want newer players to gain the opportunity of working on SRP, though the issues of players stealing items from chests is still at large, so caution will still be at work.

Full Name: Kirou James Parker
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mister
Given Name(s): Kirou
Preferred name: Kirou

Religious Denomination: Agnostic
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Ugandan
Current Location: Tokyo, Japan

Working Experience
Worked as a bartender
Worked as a Security Guard

Academic Degree
Masters in Medical Science
High school Diploma

Year Of Graduation
Major(s):
Major In Medical Science
Major In English Arts
Major In Human Geography
Minor(s):
Minor In Calculus
Minor In Art
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory:
Growing up without his parents, in result of them dying in a raging village fire, he set out to rebuild his village along with everyone who survived. He helped rebuild, and showed his village that he could hold his own. Throughout his life, he dedicated his time to helping others. He was known as the one who put anyone and anything above himself. When disaster struck he single-handedly held everything, and everyone together. To his village he was a savior with a good head on his shoulders. Young ones looked up to him, and wished to follow in his footsteps. He began to think to himself. About who he really was, and that maybe his life in his village wasn't enough. Who did he represent if he never did anything for himself. Who was he truly if he never thought of himself. He may have rebuilt his village, even when he was nothing but a child, but it was time he rebuilt himself. He wanted to be bigger than he was. Through hard-work, and determination; he set to find himself while making his name bigger than it was. With the support of his village they gathered enough money to send Kirou to Japan. At first Kirou felt lost and began to question if he had made the right choice moving from the village, the only thing he's known his whole life. Just when he was down to his last few dimes, he met a man named John Parker. John Parker helped the young Kirou get back on his feet. Over the years they spent together, they formed an unbreakable bond, that of father and son. John taught Kirou things, and Kirou taught John how to live for someone again. Both had grew, but Kirou had grown the most. From a teenage boy who was a hero to his village, and a selfless human. To a young man who had his whole life ahead of him to decide who he was to be, and to do things for himself. (Kirou has lived in Japan since he was 17-Present day)

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
-Too short.
-The "IC Info" panel was not very relevant to your application.
-Too spaced out.
-Difficult to read.
You may re-apply in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread