SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich

IGN:

SchoolRP

Previous applications:

Heres a list of all the SHOP applications WHICH haven’t been deleted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/schoolrp-shop-application-shop-12.12525/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?thre...-shop-12-redone-with-factions-approval.12537/

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

I’ve had a lot of them, none of them being recent

Shop wanted:
Shop 1, Eleven Seven

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I want to own the shop so I can turn it back into what it used to be back when dark was the owner, it was a central place of schoolrp, it was active and had a large and unsettlingly huge group of players around it keeping the discord active. It was one of the peaks SchoolRP has had in separate communities, Dark knew how to run a store, it was active, and I never had any problems with it, Recently, due to Lee, I feel it has lost its value and a bit of its simplistic meaning, Lee changed the colour palette of Eleven Seven, This, was one of his worst mistakes ever made on SchoolRP, the Eleven Seven colours was what made it Eleven Seven, you can’t call, a Eleven Seven, Lacking the colouring of Eleven Seven a Eleven Seven, it turns into another one of the inactive shops with little to no positive activity. Basically, I want to change Eleven Seven and its current mood, Eleven Seven, although lacking activity amongst workers, has the most power amongst the shops, Lee, wasted the shops potential, tarnishing it. I want to own Eleven Sevenv so I can change, what ashes Seven Eleven has turned into, back into the greatest it used to be.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

My main focus will be to revert just about everything Lee did to the exterior, colour palette-wise, I plan to put it back to its original colours, maybe make it concrete instead of wool, certainly not something stupid like blue though. I want to reuse the promotional, art like stuff Dark had made from when he was the owner, The main flaw Lee had was, it looked nice, it just lost what made it seven eleven, interior is actually, quite nice, minus the blue, if it was changed back to its appropriate colour palette it would make the shop look a lot more unique but reconcilable. I want to make the aisles a bit more spacious, there's barely any room to breathe between them

How will your shop be unique?:

Well, as I explained earlier, I plan to change the aspect of the store entirely, instead of people sitting on the floor outside nonstop thinking “Man, I wish this would just god damn open already” I want them to be able to think “Woah, I can’t believe they aren't out of stock, They open up so much!” This as well as an active discord community is what I will be aiming to do to keep it unique.

I will also be getting rid of the whole ‘Uniforms’ idea within our shop, It will build a stronger ic relationship between the shop staff and customers, it will also be a lot more comfortable and nicer for the employees not to have to change skins all the time.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

Well, I plan to have around 10, I will mainly focus on timezones and reliability, I will be employing mostly English and American timezoned players as they are in the timezones I can't get online to be active enough on. As I said earlier, ten is what I hope for, eventually, if it has to come to it, I attempt at hiring 15 people instead of 10, The reason I don’t want to hire people is I don’t want to fall into the same trap similar stores like heartbucks had faced, stolen items, now, I want to only hire players I trust, but even though, that in account, it is still more likely depending on how many people you hired.

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
I'm sorry, you made a very good application, it's in very great detail, and I appreciate the effort put into it, but I feel like you have way too many ranks at the moment, you have more than you can handle. And this rank and GREAT responsibility as 11/7 owner, is too much for you to bear. I'm doing this for both your sake and the player's sake so that you don't feel stressed and can focus on other responsibilities, and for the players so that they get an active shop owner which isn't overwhelmed.

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread