mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop #1 Application

PugMaxYT

Level 2

IGN: PugMaxYT

Previous applications:
{Shop 10 Application} https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shop-10-application-by-pugmaxyt.13457/ Accepted

{Shop 2 Application} https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shop-2-application-by-pugmaxyt.13618/ Denied

Previous warns/kicks/bans: 2 Warnings and No kicks or bans.

Shop wanted: Shop #1

Why do you want to own a shop?:
Why do I want to own a shop? First, I want to own a shop because I think I can run a business with the best employees and best workers possible. Second, I want to run a business because I am very active meaning I am on all the time and I can make sure that the shop is running and nothing is happening. Next, I will make sure I am very mature and very respectful around customers and staff meaning I am not disrespectful to anyone and I will make sure I am very respectful and mature all the time. Also, I will make sure that the shop restocks all the time so we don't run out of stock. Next, I will make sure I keep the shop running and I will be on everyday making sure we have active employees so we have the shop ready to open. Next, I will make sure that I take care of problems meaning if there is any problems inside of Eleven 7 as the Shop Owner I take care of it. Also, I want to be Shop Owner of Eleven 7 because I want the Responsibilities to run a store and making sure that the store is successful and does not have any problems. Next, I will make sure to add new things to the shop and making sure that the shop is better and active all the time so people have the best time and think the shop is amazing and perfect! Also, I will make sure that we add new items meaning we have better things so the customers can have a better experience buying things. Next, I will make sure that we open often and we don't run out of business like other stores did and I will try my best to take care of the shop and not treat it like trash. Also, I will make sure to welcome anyone into my shop and I will make sure that everyone is welcome and no one is left out and if someone has questions or suggestions we will make sure to take them so the business gets bigger and better. Also, I want to own a shop because this is a
chance to increase my role playing meaning if I am not good at role playing this will help me get better and better so I can be better on the server and better to the customers and staff as well. Finally, I will make sure that our employees get paid and I will come up with prices for each job or role for that employee to get paid with that price.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
What do I plan to do with the shop? First, I plan to make sure that we are active and working hard for the customers and restocking whenever we don't have items. Next, I plan to make sure that we have the best business on the server so people like the shop and making sure that we show a good reputation so we don't run out of business. Also, what I plan to do is make it better meaning I will restock the place every week or few weeks and also make updates to it add new things on the inside and outside so our updates and upgrades are better then any others on the server. Next, I will make sure that I am very mature meaning that I am not messing around or wasting items meaning I will not use the restocks to myself I will use all restocks and items to the customers so they have the best stuff to buy from. Also, I will make changes to the prices of Items if I have to because if the prices of the items are way to high for a business then we can lower them to make it better. Next, I will make sure that we have discounts and deals on holidays and much more so people can come in and buy things for better deals and they don't have to pay a lot on those kinds of days. Also, I will make sure no gangs or anything get into 11/7 and if they do I will make sure I call the Police to deal with them so they don't do anything to the shop and they don't scare customers away. Next, I will make sure I have the best security so we can deal with problems if we people try to rob us or do something like that. Also, I will make sure that everyone is having a fun time and no being disrespected by any other customers or staff and if they are then I will deal with it or a Manager or any other staff will deal with it. Finally, This is what I plan to do with my shop.

How will your shop be unique?:
How will my shop be unique? First, It will be unique because I will be make sure to add new and different things that other shops don't have that people might want in this shop. Second, I will make sure that people are able to buy the best deals meaning if we have to add or change prices we will so people have the best time at Eleven 7 and not the worst time. Also, I will make sure that we make loads of Yen so we can restock every item so we can have the best business on the server. Next, I will make sure that we have all the stores trust meaning I will go to other stores and businesses and make sure that we have each others trust and maybe we can work together as other businesses to try to make better deals for other customers. Also, I will make sure that people are treated right meaning if someone is homeless or someone is another race and Racism or anything is going on in my store I will make sure none of that happens in the store because if it does I will deal with it along with my other staff. Next, I will do all my duties and jobs as a Shop Owner to keep the shop running and making sure its safe and other customers are being treated right and not in the wrong way. Also, We will have times when we open meaning we wont just open randomly I will make sure that our shop opens with a time like the other ones but it will be In real life Time. Next, We will have days that we open as well we wont just open as well we have days for training's and days that we open so people know when to come and not come.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
I plan on having 5-15 Employees.
1 Co-Owner

1-2 Managers

5 Cashiers

3 Janitors

3 Security

EXTRA/BONUS QUESTIONS:

Do you understand what you will be doing as a Eleven 7 Shop Owner: I do understand what I will be doing as the Eleven 7 Shop Owner and I will make sure that I do everything I said in all the questions I answered above ^^^.

That's it Thank you for reading my Application and I hope I get accepted!
Sincerely,PugMaxYT

Users who are viewing this thread