mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop 1 Application

IGN: JeffIndustries
Previous applications: I have applied for shop 11 but was denied the first time for not being descriptive and the second time I got denied because it was taken.
Previous warns/kicks/bans: Using phone for out of character chat by using the brackets when I was in a call with someone.

Shop wanted: Shop 1

Why do you want to own a shop?: I want to own a shop because I want to live up my dreams of being a shop owner. I also think that this job would be very fitting for me and I would love to work here. I'm also currently trying to get money and achieve my goals. I want to make this shop thrive and become better every time it opens. I know for sure that I can make this shop an amazing one and I will definitely never let you down on this one. I also think that my reputation is very clean and I have the qualifications to be a shop owner. Being a shop owner has been a dream of mine since I came on SRP. I believe that I can be a really great asset and make sure everything is organized. I want to own a shop to help the community of Karakura be able to get their resources and make sure they will always have a great time whenever they come by the shop. I want to own a shop because I want to help others out as well, I want to help kids who are still in high school be more healthy and make good choices. I also want to own the shop because I want to give jobs to people who actually really need to the money (Like if they needed it for college or something.) I also know that college students might need supplies, so I'm thinking about adding that to the shop to help them out. I also sometimes give the money to charity as well.

What do you plan to do with the shop?: I plan to make this shop thrive and grow. I also want to have a new reputation on this shop, usually the shop doesn't open, but I will change that! I am online everyday and I will try my very best to open the shop everyday. I feel like this shop should be open more because It's a convenient store and I think it should be open more recently. I think that I can do way better than any other shop owner can manage a shop. I also plan to do a big restock and make sure we have everything that we need. I will not let anything in our way to stop us. I will allow the employee's to keep 70% of the profit and I will take around 30% of it to keep the shop in stock with items. I plan to promote the shop more often with discounts, sales or events. I know that a lot of people hang around the shop so I also want to create like a grand opening for the shop, and I think that will be really cool if customers and people see the grand opening.

How will your shop be unique?:
Our shop will be very unique than others because I will open it very often. I also think that this shop has nearly everything a high schooler or a college student need here. I want to add more to the shop so that we have nearly everything a person needs. I also think that we need to start adding healthy stuff into the store to convince students to be more healthy. I'm sure that this will go very well and will continue to thrive as long as I'm there! I'm also planning to do a schedule for this store too. Other shops don't really have a schedule so I will do one. Having a schedule will help people know when the shop is suppose to be open and when it is not. This would be much easier because some students like to ask when does the shop open, well, now they know! I know for sure that this will be the best shop in all of Karakura if you hire me. We will also be doing special sales and events. (e.g. If there was a holiday, we would sell holiday items.) We also will be doing discounts too. We also do not support favoritism or anything. All customers get the same price, and it doesn't matter how nice you are. All employees have to apply to work for me if I get the shop. I will make sure my employees will not be giving discounts or sales without permission by me. I think it is very wrong and very unfair for other customers.

How many employees are you planning to have?: I'm planning to have a lot of helpers and employees because in this shop, we need a lot of team work and hard work put into it. After I hire all these people, I will make sure I train them very well and make sure they are very polite. I also have applications ready in case people would want to apply. I pick one of the best and nicest employees and I make sure they are very experienced. I sure that I will find a lot of people like this. All together we will have about 7 employees. I think that will be enough for now. I will always hire new people in the future so they get a chance to work at this shop too!
Janitor - 1
Guard - 2
Cashiers - 3
Phone Cashier - 2
Treasurer - 1

Bonus Question: Why do you deserve the shop?
I think that I will be a very organized person that will be perfect for the shop. I also think that I am very good at business as I was planning to study that in college. I deserve this shop because I am online almost whenever and everyday. I am also very trustworthy and also am very worthy of being a shop owner and I'm not the person to let people down. If I do get this shop, I will be very loyal and make sure everything goes as planned. I will definitely go to business right away! I have never been arrested or involve with gang activity. I'm also very experienced with owning places too. So, I hope I get this fantastic job and I won't let any of us down! I will do anything in my power to own this shop.

Thank you very much for listening. Good luck to other applicants.

Users who are viewing this thread