mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop 1

BrqkenKarma

Level 0
Previous Applications: College (Pending)

Previous warns/kicks/bans: I only remember ever been warned for emotes in chat.

Shop wanted: Shop 1. (11/7)

Why do you want to own a shop?: I would like to own a shop because I would like to get into the business side of School Roleplay. I think it would be interesting to have a shop, and I want to see where it would take me. I think this could also help me learn different views on the server, I have seen it from a students point of view, now I would like to see it from a shop owners point of view. I also want to help other peoples roleplay experience, and since Store 1 and Shop 6 are our main form of getting supplies, it is important that they both open. I think this could be an interesting experience for me.

What do you plan to do with the shop?: I plan to make 11/7 open more frequently, and hopefully a nicer place. I will hopefully be able to keep the stock full, and make sure that the employees will treat the customers with respect. I hope to make sure customers have a good experience here, and that they can get what they need. I think with enough work, that Shop 1 could be back in business.

How will your shop be unique?: I hope to have a few special days, maybe have a discount on certain items on certain days, like 'Flower crown Friday'' and have flower crowns a little bit cheaper. I may also make it where the first few people can get a five hundred yen discount. I also will have a delivery service, where if someone needs to get certain items, they can call a certain number and get it from where they are.

How many employees will you have?: I plan to have fourteen employees, five security guards, five cashiers, two deliverers, and two managers.

Users who are viewing this thread