players online

Shop 10 Application By PugMaxYT

PugMaxYT

Level 2
IGN: PugMaxYT
Previous applications: None
Previous warns/kicks/bans: None

Shop wanted: Shop 10
Why do you want to own a shop?: Why do I want to own my own shop? First, I want to own a shop because I think that I can run a business with employees that are active,mature and respectful to everyone. Next, I can make sure that people are getting what they ordered and making sure that everyone is having a fun time and no one is fighting or being disrespected or being treated a wrong way because of what they are. Also, I am very Unique meaning I do things my own style and I can make sure people are getting the right respect that everyone else deserves. Also, I will make sure to have Security if we need it so things don't happen inside the cafe and everyone goes perfect! Next, Before we open I will make sure to restock on mostly everything so customers can have the items or food or even drinks they deserve. Finally, I will make sure to do all my duties as a Shop Owner and I will make sure to keep the Shop running and much more and I hope to get to run a Shop 10.
What do you plan to do with the shop?: What do I plan to do with the shop? First, I plan to have a cafe and have active employees. Second, I plan to make sure that the shop is open everyday and have mature employees who can serve others and much more. Also, I plan to have a cafe that is nice and a hangout place for people to eat and chill out and making sure no fights happen in the cafe or anything like that. Next, I want to own a shop because I want the responsibility to run a shop and making sure I have the right staff and the right business and I have experience in the business community because I know how to handle money and run a store.
How will your shop be unique?: How will my shop be unique? First, It will be unique because I can hire workers and make sure that customers are getting the things that they want to get. Second, I can make sure that people have fun meaning there is no fights or anything like that and making sure that we have the right employees and much more.
How many employees are you planning to have?: I am thinking around 5-10 and they will be active employees that work hard and they treat the customer right.

Users who are viewing this thread