Shop 10 Application By PugMaxYT

PugMaxYT

Level 2
IGN: PugMaxYT
Previous applications: None
Previous warns/kicks/bans: None

Shop wanted: Shop 10
Why do you want to own a shop?:

Why do I want to own my own shop? First, I want to own a shop because I think that I can run a business with employees that are active,mature and respectful to everyone. Next, I can make sure that people are getting what they ordered and making sure that everyone is having a fun time and no one is fighting or being disrespected or being treated a wrong way because of what they are. Also, I am very Unique meaning I do things my own style and I can make sure people are getting the right respect that everyone else deserves. Also, I will make sure to have Security if we need it so things don't happen inside the cafe and everyone goes perfect! Next, Before we open I will make sure to restock on mostly everything so customers can have the items or food or even drinks they deserve. Next, I want to run this cafe because maybe we can host movie nights or maybe bands can come and play there and much more. Next, I want to make sure that we have great food so the customer can enjoy it and still have a great time. Also, I want to make sure everyone has a experience they can share with everyone meaning that if they have a bad experience they can come back and have a good one. Next, I want to make sure that my company has money so we can restock and I wont spend a lot of money anymore because I will most likely need money to restock on things. Also, I want to make sure that we have many different things for people so they don't get bored and maybe throw parties for people and much more. Next, I can make sure that if staff are doing something wrong I take care of it as the Shop Owner and take my duties into actions. Finally, I want to make sure that this shop is a incredible business with many activities for people to do and much more where that came from.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

What do I plan to do with the shop? First, I plan to have a cafe and have active employees. Second, I plan to make sure that the shop is open everyday and have mature employees who can serve others and much more. Also, I plan to have a cafe that is nice and a hangout place for people to eat and chill out and making sure no fights happen in the cafe or anything like that. Next, I want to own a shop because I want the responsibility to run a shop and making sure I have the right staff and the right business and I have experience in the business community because I know how to handle money and run a store. Also, I want to make sure that we always have items in stock so we have items we can sell and they never run out and everyone can get what they want without any problems. Next, I plan to make a incredible business with many activities meaning that this business can grow by increasing our items and making things like "Drink of the Day or "Food of the Day" and I can make this a incredible business along with my staff and me. Finally, I want to make sure that my shop has better things and making sure that my application is very good and I can make sure that people know what my store. Next, I want to make sure that my shop increases with better business and better staff meaning that we get more customers and all that. Also, I can make sure that the business increases and everyone is having a great time at the Cafe and no criminals come in and do things wrong.

How will your shop be unique?:
How will my shop be unique? First, It will be unique because I can hire workers and make sure that customers are getting the things that they want to get. Second, I can make sure that people have fun meaning there is no fights or anything like that and making sure that we have the right employees and much more. Also, My shop will be unique because we will add new things and features to the shop to make sure that everyone is having a fun time and no one is having a problem with anything. Next, I want to make sure that we take suggestions so the shop becomes more unique then it is. Also, I want to make sure that everyone is having a fun time and nothing is a problem. Next, My shop will be unique because everyone will be served always and everyone is welcome into the Cafe and if someone wants something to eat then we will get it done no problem. Also, We will many more items and we will always get them in stock so people don't have to wait to get that item or product. Finally, I want to make sure that my shop becomes bigger meaning adding new things to it so it becomes bigger and better then what it is and make upgrades to it so people know what they are experiencing and how we can make it better. Finally, This is how my shop will be unique.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

I am thinking around 5-10 and they will be active employees that work hard and they treat the customer right.

Users who are viewing this thread