mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop 11 Application!-StateOfMindd (CAT CAFE!)

HeyImSahara

Level 0
IGN:
StateOfMindd

Previous applications:
I applied for eleven 7 Because I wanted the same opportunity as I did now but this time I would love to make my own shop but more interesting to the liking of everyone in the server!

previous warns/kicks/bans:
I got warned for minor ERP, (was about to void because a rule was broken) and minging, also banned for ERP for 10 days. (note at the time I didn't know it was ERP)

Shop wanted:
Id love to apply for Shop 11 because it has a very unique format as it has an upstairs and downstairs, the downstairs will be the ordering area/ dining area, and if you wish to dine upstairs with the cats you most certainly can! Shop 11 is around the area which not many people go by so this will bring a lot of attraction to the areas around it including other businesses and the park! leading to more of the server becoming local areas! Applying for shop 11 is also a good idea, seeing it hasn't been used in quite awhile, using this shop will increase more server attraction, so, maybe friends will tell their friends about this server just because of this awesome cat cafe! then you will get even more players onto the server not just visiting this server just for the cafe, but just for the server its self!

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I would like to own shop because I'm very active! Being active is a huge part of owning a shop!, I'm on as often as I can and since its the holidays for me at the moment I will probably be on 24/7, I'm very social with other players and I would be very welcoming when they enter! I'm also very Invested in the server! I wanted to be more involved in the business RP community as I will take a huge responsibility to do as best as possible. Sometimes when playing this server is just running around resulting me in leaving. but if I'm bored I will have something to work on! my shop! my shop will not only be a fun hang out spot but it will also be a spot to wind down and have a conversation, it will be a more interesting way to roleplay seeing that there are cats! it is a very unique idea so I'd assume people would be going there very often and it would be a popular cafe in the server and the talk of the map! For my Shop, I hope it will bring the community of school roleplay together!

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan to make a cat cafe! a local cat cafe which everyone will enjoy! I plan to sell things such as coffees, such as the Americano, I plan to sell toasties, brownies, sweets, the reason I plan to make a cat cafe is that its a very wanted thing! cats are one of the signature animals in Japan, there is many cat cafe's in Japan but there is not one on the server yet, making one on the server will increase talk and more players leading to the server growing. it will also make the server less plain, we have a lot of plain boring cafes, but a cat cafe is much more than ordinary! it is pretty much a playground full of cats and food! some of the people's favorite things!

How will your shop be unique?:
YES! I'm making it a very exciting thing in Japan called a cat cafe! they are very well known in Japan and seeing we don't have them I don't see why we shouldn't have one! it will be a huge attraction!!!! so yes it will be very unique! with fancy decorations!, and well, CATS! I love unique cafes, it brings a lot of attention not only in that area. BUT THE WHOLE MAP, people will want to explore more in curiosity of what more interesting things there are on the server! if I was in their shoe id be very excited to explore the rest of the server! However, if the cat cafe doesn't go to plan, ill make it a karaoke cafe! where people can grab a meal and listen to some people performing karaoke!! (maybe in a server chat channel??) I would like to make it satisfying for all players that enter!

How many employees are you planning to have:
I'm planning to have at least 10-20, all with different shifts. my employees will be well trained before joining the business, seeing they will have a trial shift, so they will have a day with an already employed employee, that employee will write down information about how their day went and the results of it will result in them getting to the job or not, they will also be trained to defend themselves during a robbery or being attacked, I will make sure they have much respect for all customers coming in and I will definitely hire active employees as this is very important in a business. In the future, I may make a uniform for the employees and they will get paid 14k a week! thats 2k each day!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
~Yours Sincerely, Sahara​

Users who are viewing this thread