Previous applications:
Language app [ACCEPTED]
School Employee [DENIED]

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
Afk kicks, Meta warns, and temp banned forgot why.​

Shop wanted:
Shop 2​

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I want to own happy pills because there will be great service there. Making money is hard so I want to make it easier for me and my workers that I hire. I want people to buy the stuff they desire and love. It will be a big change in my roleplay history, since I do not know how to own a shop I will learn from other shop owners and they will help me figure things out. I want my store to be a great place for people to hang out and get to know one another. I also plan to make the shop 24/7. Why? Well if you want to find out why read the next paragraph. I plan for the shop to get bigger over the years of owning a shop. Even though I don't have experience of owning a shop this will be a big step in my roleplaying experience. If a customer is not being respectful to the owner or workers they will be kicked out or banned. I think that having a business would be great for me because I've never owned a shop and this is a change.​

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I will have security guards that will make sure that people are no fighting, and if they will not stop fighting I will have then banned for kicked out from the shop. If there is a dangerous gang in the store I will have the security check there pockets and bags, and if they have stuff in there pockets that are dangerous I will have to call the police or ban them from the shop for dangerous weapons. Weapons are very dangerous and I will not allow them in my store. I will be checking my store every 2 hours to see if my workers are doing their jobs and not walking away from their shift. I will be making sure that people and elderly will be getting the right pills and if they dont' they will get refunds but only for the pills. Nothing other than pills will have refunds because pills are medicine and they help people. I want people to get the right stuff at the cashier. I want my workers to say "Hello! Welcome to Happy Pills where you can buy stuff! And I hope you enjoy your stay!", the workers will greet and say that. I hope that the customers will love the store. I want people to have a good experience but if they have a bad rating I will try to make the experience better for the customer. When the years have past, I hope for the shop to be bigger and better with a lot more things for people to buy and when there is a holiday I will lower the price of the stuff, and I think that the customers would like that very much. I want people to share their stay at the shop so more people can come to the shop so that they can eat and buy whatever they desire.​

How will your shop be unique?:
My shop will be unique because it will be a shop that people can buy stuff and they can buy anything they want at the store like toys, food, drinks and more. I want to see workers and the customers happy with their desired item, and I want to make sure that we as a team have great stuff to sell and not dull stuff. I want people to get a chance at working at my shop and if they don't and I lose workers I can hire other people who want to work but only if they have good reasons to work. If some of the workers are offline and there are not enough, I will work their shifts. What will also be unique is that the shop will be open 24/7 so people won't be waiting for other shops to be open. I am also planning to pay the workers 10k a week for working and doing a great job at the shop. I mentioned this in the shop but I plan to lower prices on holidays for people to enjoy their stay. The shop is for all people, all colors and all languages. I want my shop to be clean so I will also hire a janitor to clean the shop every month and I also want the shop to be a great business that I will share with everyone. No gangs will be allowed in the shop but if they don't have any dangerous weapons they will be allowed but no cursing will be in the store, the shop will be a family friendly place for kids, adults and teens. It will be for all ages, tall and small.​

How many employees are you planning to have?:

2 Security Guards

3 cashiers

1 Janitor

Thats all the workers I want in the shop so in total their are 7 workers including me

Side Notes:
I have everything planned out for the shop, and I very much hope that everyone including the workers will love the shop and that more things will be added to the shop not just medical things but toys. I hope that the shop will be a big success because owning a shop is really big because I have never owned a shop in a roleplay server, so I hope that it will be a great thing for lots of people and myself. Thankyou for your time and for reading this!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread