mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop 5 application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: GoSmokeWarmCocoa
Previous applications: Russian lang appl: Accepted, Polish lang app: Accepted, Rope app: Denied, Weed app 1: Denied, Weed app 2: Accepted.
Previous warns/kicks/bans: Banned for ERP: Appealed, Banned for attacking during purge: Appealed, 1 warn for OOC harassment, 1 warn for avoidRP. Note: These are all the thing I can remember. I have learned from these previous warns and bans, that what I did was very wrong. I now fully understand that I shouldn't have done these things, and plan to do better on the server.
Shop wanted: Shop 5
Why do you want to own a shop?: Owning a shop means, 1: Being active on the server, 2: Opening as much as possible, and 3: Not breaking rules. I feel I can do all of these things. I'd also like to own a shop as it is something IC'ly my character has wanted to do, and it would open a new RP experience for me.
What do you plan to do with the shop?: With me owning this shop, I plan to hopefully become one of the most respectable, and apreciated shops on the server. I'd also like to have many side things that the shop does, a few examples including, Talent shows: These talent shows will be hosted once a month and will cost 2000 yen to watch, and 2500 yen to participate. Note: If your talent is not considered good enough to participate in the talent show, your money will NOT refunded! Yet you will be allowed to watch the talent show. Another example: Weddings and special occasion renting: Couples can pay 15,000 yen to have the shop rented out for a weddings and have food provided to the wedding. Then, if someone would want to host a basic party, like a birthday party they can also rent the shop out. If it IS a birthday party, they will receive a discount on renting the shop out, the price would then be 12,500 yen! While these people are renting the shop out, they will be HEAVILY monitored by employees.
How will your shop be unique?: It will be unique as it will host talent shows, and allow people to rent out the shop, though they will be HEAVILY monitored by employees.

How many employees are you planning to have?: I am planning to have 10-12 employees at the max. (Subject to change in the future.) The employees will be required to dress in any type of suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread