mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop 5 | Mintix

Totalore

Level 138

Saturnize Café delivers! Just call the number given to get it delivered as soon as possible!
"Saturnized Café"
• EST 1997 •

IGN

Mintix
Previous applications
BMD Application Accepted
Greek Language Application Accepted
Gaelic Language Application Accepted
Band Teacher Application Denied
Music Teacher Application Accepted
Music Teacher Application [2] Denied
School Technician Application Accepted
Music Teacher Application [3] Accepted
Shop Application Accepted

Do note these are not in order.

Previous warns/kicks/bans
Kicked in 2016 for Minge
Warned in 2017 for Metagame
Warned in 2018 for Breaking car lore
Banned in 2018 for Staff disrespect [15 Days]

Do note all of these I have learned off of. I will never make the same mistake again, I will try to keep my record as clean as possible from now on. I am very sorry to the administrator I disrespected and I am very sorry to anyone who I may have offended or hurt. It wont happen again.

Shop wanted
Shop 5

Why do you want to own a shop?

Owning a shop is like owning a horse. You can't always tame it, but you can find the room to add more into your experience.
What I am saying is, I want to get more in depth with BuisnessRP. The more I get into the type of roleplay, the better I can succeed. I'm not doing this for the money or fame or whatever anyone else might do it for, I'm doing it for the chance of having a better experience. I admit this was a hard decision to decide if I wanted to stay as a teacher or move on, but it is worth a chance to get more in depth with it.
The more experience, the more fun the game is.
To sum it all up, I'll do this to satisfy.

Very big apologies if this wasn't the answer you were expecting or it wasn't good enough.

What do you plan to do with the shop?

I'm not going to say "It will be very different than any other shop, and will be very active."
No. What I am going to actually do with it is let it grow.
The shop is an ordinary shop, I have no intentions of changing it in any way or creating loopholes to get to the top and have it as the best shop. It's just a café in the end. I'm going to sell, restock, sell again. This is all to satisfy the players of the game, as they may get pretty annoyed or frustrated when a certain shop doesn't open.
The shop will be made into 2 sections
Breakfast [1:00 AM - 12:00 PM]
Lunch [1:00 PM - 12:00 PM]
Different types of workers will be in each section; 5 during breakfast, 5 during lunch.
I plan to make the Café give you a familiar feeling of a safe haven, somewhere you can chat about anything! As long as you respect the law and rules in the café, you should be fine.
The workers may not open on their own, unless the category manager is there or they are more trained than the others.

How will your shop be unique?

Saturnize Café is almost the safest store out in Karakura City. The workers must be fully trained before taking part in their actual job, they must know the basics of combat to avoid having the store robbed, having customers assaulted, etc.
The customers are the number one priority, it is them over us in my opinion. The customers are always welcome, any shape, size, sexuality, or religion.
Now let us talk about the store holidays or special days. Saturnize Café will have it's own special days where all items could be 15% off or the café's one year anniversary where everything could be 20% off!
Saturnize Café will most likely be open every other day, there will be an advert everytime it opens. The stock will always be ready for any customer, but the customers are only allowed to take 2 - 5 of each item max. Because of this, it lets us buy more restocks while still having the items ready to go!
The workers will also get to keep some of the money they earned, everytime they gain money from the customer, they must pay the Executive Manager or their Category Manager 25% of what they earn. This way we should have enough money for the restock, if not and we are in desperate need of restock, we will have to close the café down and only let customers get 1 of each item, the employees will also have to pay 35% of what they earn instead of 25% if this happens. The café is more known to be some sort of Maid Café, but the uniforms look quite different. They have the planet Saturn on the front apron, along with the text:
Saturnize Café
"Having life good again"

EST 1997 •
The café is mainly focused on the people. Without the people, we would be nothing.

How many employees are you planning to have?
Saturnize Café will have only 10 workers. This is for a reason. More than 10 workers will make it harder to maintain them all, it also evens it out for each category. Counting the Category Managers and the Executive Manager there will be 13 people working at Saturnize Café; 10 employees, 2 Category Managers, 1 Executive Manager.
The Category Managers are the bosses of their category. They help maintain the category they are put in and must guide the workers on what to do. Without them it would be too hard to maintain everyone.
The Executive Manager (Café Owner) manages the Category Managers. She/He is in charge of everything in the store; restocks, employees, applications, etc.
This would make my job way easier and more efficient. It makes the entire café work faster.

Shop Owner
Liza 'Dotty' Ainsworth

[Black Market Dealer]
(If accepted) Former [HD Music Teacher]
"You're the sick lunatic messing with the plans.."
Cannibalistic
Either extremely Happy or extremely Sad due to occasional mood swings
Unusual behavior towards others sometimes

Liza 'Dotty' Ainsworth, a weird woman, stands at 4'11" and weighs about 80 pounds. She appears to be 29. Liza would always carry a normal looking flask containing an unknown red liquid she would put in most of her drinks.

Menu [ICly / OOCly]
OOC Menu (What it should look like)

IC Menu (What it is in the notebook)

♡ Saturnized Café ♡

MENU
FOOD
BLT [600¥] BENTO BOX [2500¥]
SUSHI BOX [1500¥] TOAST [200¥]
COOKED EGG [400¥] ONIGIRI [100¥]
NUTELLA [750¥] STRAWBERRY JAM [900¥]
BEVERAGES
AMERICANO [450¥] ICED COFFEE [450¥]
HOT CHOCOLATE [150¥] OREO MILKSHAKE [450¥]

CAFÉ STORY
"You expect ME, of ALL PEOPLE, to help you with this? Ms. Ainsworth we aren't millionaires, we help people start their jobs, we don't help people start a miracle."
The woman glared down at Liza, her pupils burning into her's. It looked as if she was trying to frighten Liza in a way only she could know. Liza was trying to start a buisness, or a café if you'd like to call it that. The only problem was she didn't have enough money. Even with her current "job" she still didn't have enough money for it. The only people she knew who to turn to when the time was rough was her own family. Now her own family is almost loaded with yen. She started to hire another building company to model and decorate the café, after she bought the shop of course.
The rest of the shops story is created on how she handles it, protects it, and cares for it. The Café was established in 1997 by her father Xuji Na Ziy and was passed down to her after his death on August 17th, 2017.

Shop Managers
Liza 'Dotty' Ainsworth
Executive Manager & Café Owner

--

Mitsuki Amori
Lunch Category Manager

--
N/A
Breakfast Category Manager

Additional Information
I have nothing to say, but thank you.

Last edited: