mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop 6, The Convenience Store Application (Fixed and ReApplicated)

zaya

Level 37
IGN: Bivomes
Previous applications:
korean lang (Accepted), korean lang (update)(denied for re applicate), shop application, 6 (denied for bold texts)

Previous warns/kicks/bans: I have never been warned, kicked, or banned

Shop wanted: Shop 6, The Convenience Store

Why do you want to own a shop?: Owning a shop is a big responsibility because you need to have the skills and experience with customer service. Your shop can be unique in many ways. You can learn many things working/owning a shop. Many different customers come to shops everyday. You can figure out what your customers want and what is popular at your store! It is an honor to work at a shop. Majority of the time you will be busy because every person who shops out there will be willing to buy from you. I want to make everyone happy because if a store runs out of the item, they can come to my store.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
My plan is to sell goods like: food, bags, student/work supplies, phones, kitchen supplies, cosplay, and many more items! I want to open up a convenience store and sell what players needed. Also, this shop will be a place to hangout outside of the store and shop for goods. There is also a playground near the shop so people can chill there a few minutes before it opens.

How will your shop be unique?:
My shop will be unique by being a place to chill near the playground and a small outlet shop to buy anything that will be needed for players. You can chill outside of the store when its opened or closed. It is also good for students because the shop is near the school and is on the right side of the school. When its Break time/ lunch, they can just head to the front gate entrance and walk left (if they leave the school) or right (if they are standing in front of the school) of the school and buy whatever they want!

How many employees are you planning to have?: I would like to have at least 12 (including myself) workers. They must be active at least 3 days a week. If they have family events/public events irl, They can be excused.
6 cashiers
2 securities
1 janitor
2 mangers
1 owner (me)

Shop Times:
(break times are included at random times between shop times)
Monday-Thursday: 06:00am-11:00pm
Friday: 06:30am-09:30pm
Saturday-Sunday: 06:00am-9:50pm
(can stay up longer, but these are average times)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread