players online

Shop 9 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im__Jacob

Level 1
IGN: IM__Jacob
Previous applications: None
Previous warns/kicks/bans: I don't know how to check my non-active warns, I currently have 0 but I BELIEVE I have around 1 warn from early 2016-2017.

Shop wanted: Shop Number 7
Why do you want to own a shop?: I want to run a shop because I have been on SchoolRP for a VERY long time and want to take the next step in my RP experience. I have been a High Schooler since early 2016 and since the "new" map has come out, running a store has been something that I have wanted to do since day one.
What do you plan to do with the shop?: I plan on having a store with a basic menu for the daytime, but an extensive "Night Life" the building on shop 9 has the open roof and it would be an interesting feature as I would only have the roof open for the night time shifts and would be more of a bar aspect instead of a cafe which would add a lot of availabilities to the RP side of things. I understand that the Shop is a "Fast Food Joint" But I think the roof is just to good to waste and is an extremely valuable piece of commodity.
How will your shop be unique?: Other then the extensive nightlife opportunities, we would be a very "Gentlemen or ladylike" type of Shop. Our staff would RP as very articulate and punctual individuals. In other words, very "Posh" (Think Proper English but without all the British slang). I want the uber-polite staff to make an inviting environment for people of types. Plus, It's a Fast Food bar, There aren't that many of those!
How many employees are you planning to have?: I would like to have around 5 younger waiters for the Day-time shift and 18-year-olds for the night time shit as they will be serving with more mature stock and drinks/foods. I would like to have a Co-owner and 2-3 cooks as well. I would like to have multiple rotations for my employees, however, so in total, I would like to have around 20 employees.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread