mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SHOP APPLICATION - Gravitea

Gravitea

Level 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN:
gravitea

Discord:

BecomeTrue#2798

Describe your activity on the server:
Very active I'm on at least about 8 - 14 hours every day on the server.

Previous applications:
I do not have any yet.

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

I have got 2 warnings for selling an item that was just for 18+ and I was 17 And another one because I sold beer.

==============================================================================

Shop wanted:

11/7 – Convenience store

I would like to have the 11/7 shop

==============================================================================

Why do you want to own a shop?

I would like to own a shop to open some more options to the players.

To have my own place which can show a different kind of shop, and add the server some of my own touch.

I want to give some players a place to work and to sell in my own place.

I want to have more opportunities with roleplay and owning a shop seems like a good time to do so!

And after all of it, I want to open a shop for making things easier

As well as, I want to open a shop to help myself getting some money and to get better at the game.

Of course, this is not all I want but I still need to get something out of it,

After all, the most thing I want is to have fun and make other people have fun just like me by coming to the shop.

More reason I want to open a shop is that I think every city needs to have a selection of shops so players can buy a lot of different items, I would love to be active and to let a lot of players buy at times that most of the shop owners not even online.

another reason I want to open a shop is that most of the shops are very expensive and I can understand a lot of players who don't want to waste money on just roleplay items but at the same time really want to buy this item so I would like to open a shop which is not that expensive and letting players a hand in getting the items for roleplay.

I also would love to own a shop so I could open the shop at times most of the shop owners are offline and I am online most of this time. In my country In the morning no shop is open and I would love to open one while there is no one to open a shop so a lot of players can buy the items they want even at a time most or even all of the shop owners are offline!

What do you plan to do with the shop?

Well, I plan to open the shop at least twice a day so a lot of players can have fun buying and enjoying new items.

I want to open a new an active place for players, a place to do even mini-games for winning some free item.

I want to make a place with players who would like to come to and just having fun.

As well as I want to add to my words that I plan to make a lot of fun with this shop.

even if it means doing some giveaway and a lot of events (which can make a lot of players want to come back to have more fun).

More ideas are to help new members with all the basic things they need to know about the server and the roleplay, so they can feel free to come and ask me everything they want, and then they will even feel better to join the server.

for example, teaching them what does anything means and answer their questions.

I would like to show the community that we are selling a new thing and making changes that will make a lot of players fun.

Even more than that I would like to make a lot of sales and some great deals to add to the shop

for example “buy two and get one for free!”

“Buy for ### and get a free ####!”

And much more!

How will your shop be unique?

My shop is going to be unique because if I will get the shop I would make a lot of things different! For example, opening the shop at least two or three times a day, doing some giveaways, making the community enjoy coming to the shop, making a lot of sells, giving a nice and happy talk touch with every player who comes to buy a thing he wants, and makes sure every single person will enjoy being in our project.

I want to show my own creation to the server players and the community. I know my shop will be unique because no one that I know brings this idea of making sales and doing lots of events just to make the players have fun and not doing all of it for my own sake.

As well as I want to do events in the show for example doing a giveaway, sells, and some other things that will make the players enjoy and even making them so much fun that they would like to come back and visit again. (I just want to add to my words that the event is not going to be all the time but it is just an idea for making players fun and to make some changes to the roleplay idea and add some of my own idea and creation).

This shop can add a lot of changes to the server because the shop will be special and unique I could make it be! the shop is really special because it will be one of the most active shops you could see at the game!

How many employees are you planning to have?

I'm planning to have something like three

My idea is to have two employees to be in the Seller's position and another employee to help the Customers find anything they need.

If I will get three I am pretty sure that all I need to use is just two of them but I would like to have one extra so I can open the shop anytime and sell anytime I want.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:

I don't have any college degrees yet.

But I am planning on getting some. ______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading.

I hope that you like my idea

And have a great day!

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
------------------------
Thank you for applying!

• After reviewing your application, I have decided to deny this.
  • The following shop is not up for grab

Users who are viewing this thread