I do! oZinth#0001

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
I do! oZinth#0001

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 21 years old.

What is your time zone?:
BST (South Wales)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am incredibly active on SchoolRP and across RPH, Typically spreading my activity across my accounts, Playing as my Volleyball Captain throughout school hours and during practices, enjoying the game of Volleyball with my team. I like to spend between 4-6 hours a day specifically on SchoolRP, whether it be dealing with my responsibilities as an administrator, or just roleplaying. As the lead of the Black Market, all of the members of my faction are practically self sufficient allowing me freedom of doing what I need to do without relying on others to get things done in a timely manner. Although I do have another role in the town faction, being the former lead I am typically there to help Aania through her responsibilities as Mayor and oversee the executive properties of Karakura. With these roles, I have a good amount of free time where I believe I could point my focus and hardworking attitude towards becoming a Shopkeeper!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have no bans across any of my accounts.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted?:
I fully acknowledge this and will do my absolute best to maintain my current high activity level should I be accepted.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
My accounts roles are as follows:
NoZinth - [Adult] (BMD Lead)
oZinth - [Adult]
RockyRock59 - [Highschool Male Volley-Ball Captain]
Chiplunderham - [Governor]

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:

Suu-Itobe (In a different location detailed further down)

What name have you chosen for the Shop?
Ushi no Koya

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

I’ve thrived and been involved in many factions during my time on SchoolRP, I’ve learned so many things whilst making my way through them, gaining new experiences and making new friends all the while, adapting to the different roleplay styles that were presented for me, whether it was being meticulous with my actioning with EMS, making sure to detail each procedure, or the faster paced environment of working in a School Environment, I’ve always found myself turning back to the role of Shopkeeper, it’s been probably one of the longest lasting goals I’d like to achieve, being one to always try my best to help others, I feel like this would be a golden opportunity to do so.

After seeing many different types of restaurants come and go throughout my time on SchoolRP, not once have I seen a restaurant with a drive-thru system, I’ve always loved the integration SRP has had with vehicles and have wanted to involve those somehow with the larger player base, with alot of the players on SchoolRP having vehicles, I loved the idea of creating my own drive thru restaurant- but even though this was the main idea, I wanted to find a way to avoid limiting the accessibility to a regularly open restaurant, which still keeping the speciality, which lead me to design the restaurant shown further below. Having another restaurant that’s openly available, mainly focusing on a “fast food” business mindset, allowing those to stay if they’d like, but showing that if you’re on a time crunch you we’d have the facilities for that too.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

The main unique points of my shop are two things:
  • It’s a drive thru restaurant
  • It’s a fast food restaurant

The vast majority of food places on SchoolRP are either cafes, or fully fledged diners, with customers specifically expected to stay for almost the whole opening, I feel that there is almost an untapped potential there, with a best of both worlds opportunity, keeping the niche aspect of a Drive-Thru, making the store different and standing out above the others, and having the variety of menu, serving different foods based on the time of the opening. (Breakfast service, Lunch, Dinner, Kids meals- etc.) Additionally, with the location I would propose, it is right off the roadway access, meaning that players need only to be told just next to the beach entrance and will know where to go! The shop I’ve designed also has a play area, and additional upstairs seating, allowing even more opportunity to encompass all different styles of those who DO want to stay and eat. I already have 5 open custom slots ready to go for the items needed to get the place opened (Marked with a * below), so I will be able to get ready to start business as soon as possible.

What will you sell in your shop?:

Main Courses:

Ushi Burger * || A plain Hamburger || Price: ¥6500
Ushi burger w/ Cheese & Bacon * || Hamburger w/ Cheese & Bacon || Price: ¥10000
Chicken Nuggets * || Crispy Chicken Nuggets || Price: ¥4500

Hotdog || Fresh Hotdog || Price: ¥1400
Mustard Hotdog || Fresh Mustard Hotdog || Price: ¥1600

Sides:

Fries * || Freshly Salted Fries || Price: ¥2500

Drinks:

Americano || Freshly brewed Coffee || Price: ¥400
Oreo Milkshake || Chocolate milkshake topped with Oreos || Price: ¥500
Iced Coffee || Freshly brewed Coffee with Ice || Price: ¥400

Desserts:

Cake || Vanilla cake with Raspberry Jam || Price: ¥2500
Cookie || Freshly baked Chocolate Chip Cookie || Price: ¥2500
Toffee Apple || A Delicious Toffee Apple! || Price: ¥2500

Specials:

Cooked Breakfast || Cooked Bacon, Egg & Toast || Price: ¥8500 (Typically just served during the AM, however on certain days will be served later.)
Italian Taco || A fresh Italian Taco || Price: ¥1500 (Only served on openings on Taco Tuesdays!)
Meal Deal || Contains 2-3 items from the main menu at a discounted price|| Price: ¥????

How many employees do you plan to have?:
Owner (1/1):
- Myself

Co-Owners(2/2):
- Aania
- oInfi

Manager (0/2):
- VACANT
- VACANT

Chefs (0/3):
- VACANT
- VACANT
- VACANT

Cashiers/Window Operators (0/8):

- VACANT - VACANT
- VACANT - VACANT
- VACANT - VACANT
- VACANT - VACANT

What does each position do?

Owner:

The position of owner is one who has the final say. Being open to any suggestions from the other roles, this one's job is to keep the fundamentals of the business operating, sourcing items to be sold and setting prices.

Co-Owner:
This position is practically to do what the Owner cannot. They will oversee the main running of the establishment on a rotation-based system where it alternates between them; having them consistently available for openings allows for smooth running, and should any of the staff get overwhelmed, they’ll be there to help. This position is also able to open in place of the Owner themselves.

Manager:

This position will typically begin as a member of staff (Chef / Cashier) who has outshone the rest of their co-workers, showing a drive that they are passionate for the business, going above and beyond to improve customer experience. They will have authority over the other employees working the shift under them, and will be able to make decisions and statements in the business, for exampling "86ing" an item from the menu should we ever run out of it for that shift, or notifying the owner of any disagreements between workers.

Chef:
Arguably one of the most important positions in the business, without this- there would be no food to serve- being trained directly by the owner themselves who is considered the Head-Chef. They will be responsible for organizing the orders received from the drive-thru windows and front desk and providing the cooked meals to the other staff members.

Cashier/ Window Operator:
This position is the overall public view of the business, these being the representatives / front of house. They will deal with the all the transactions of the business, taking orders, payments and giving the customers their purchases. This role is integral to the business as are all the others, working together to operate a well oiled machine.

Design idea / Planned aesthetic?:
The general design idea is based off a mix of two different things:
- American burger restaurants
- UK Drive thru restaurants

Taking the main idea of the unique concept of a drive-thru system, with more players having vehicles on the server than ever before- I've felt this has had untapped potential almost since I had joined the server, especially given how common they are IRL. We have taken main design ideas for this with looking at an existing car park, and branching off from there, wrapping this around the back of the building and coming out of the opposite side, leaving the front to be completely open.

Another point for the design idea was placing the business on the side of a car park, one which is just outside a convenience store and public hotspot which guarantees players will see this business when passing and are more inclined to look further into it, watching out for when it opens.

The physical design of the place has taken large inspiration from Typical American burger restaurants, however placing a Japanese twist on it, giving it warmer colors to not forget about the fact the business is just next to the beach.

Another addition to the design aspect is a niche "Play Area" allowing the younger customers to have something to do with their friends whilst visiting the restaurant and waiting for their order to be prepared.

This is only an example build! Thank you to @Infi
EXTERIOR:
Screenshot 2023-03-23 050932.png
Screenshot 2023-03-23 051046.png
Screenshot 2023-03-23 051141.png

INTERIOR:
Screenshot 2023-03-23 051442.png
Screenshot 2023-03-23 051546.png
Screenshot 2023-03-23 051946.png

What attire would be worn?

The attire would be as follows:

A red hat with a black headset allowing employees to "communicate" the incoming orders to them, accompanied by a dark gray apron with Ushi no Koya's mascot placed on the front. to be worn directly on top of the employee's normal clothing.
Screenshot 2023-03-23 052709.png
Screenshot 2023-03-23 052803.png

In-Character Information

Full name?:
Zheng Tsu
Current Age: 35
Why does your character want to become a Shopkeeper?:
Zheng Tsu is a man with many ambitions. In his time, he has strived and worked for everything he needed in life. During his time in Karakura, many people assisted him in his endeavors. This has resulted in him wanting to give back to the community to repay his gratitude.
Now with his wife and child, he has chosen this to be the perfect time to slow down and begin a new chapter in life, creating a new social spot for those in Karakura who have sought out an area to call their safe place. In a climate such as Karakura, he firmly believes there needs to be a place for old and new, the righteous and the wrong, a place of neutrality where anyone can go to have fun and grab a bite together, not being limited by constraints holding you down, but still open to those who wish to stay.

After his close call with an arrest, it was eye-opening for Zheng that if he wanted to fulfill his dreams and help his family and the community, he’d need to find a new path to earn money and avoid any other legal consequences regarding his time in the Yakuza. His chosen path is to open Ushi no Koya, Karakura's next best fast food restaurant to hit the streets, welcoming all to his safe space.

Future plans for the shop?:

The main goal for the restaurant is to give the server's players a chance at a new experience, the idea of a restaurant has been done countless times, however I believe with this one it'll be far more engaging with the customers, more of a fun and friendly environment for them to meet new people and engage with a broader community. I hope that should my shop be accepted, it can progress into being a standpoint of Karakura, like many other shops have done before- becoming a regular name that players can refer to, even in passing. I cannot wait to lay out the rest of the plans with this store, with the unique aspects it has hopefully outshining the rest of the competition.

Shop Events:

I have a variety of events that I'd love to do with my shop should I be accepted, here are just a few notable ones:

• Family day
- This would involve giving free meals to those who bring their families along (children 15 and under eat free) Allowing for more engagement inside the building with those who have families on SchoolRP, involving players who play younger characters as opposed to most stores which cater to grade 12s+
  • Taco Tuesday
- This would specifically be on Tuesdays (ICly) and would be a repeating thing. When the day rolls around and the store opens, the additional option to order different styles of tacos would be available, encouraging more players to come to the store on that specific date as this food isn't widely sold and provides a fun twist to a typical opening!
  • Hotdog eating competition
- This would be held in the carpark outside, with 5-6 seats set up on a small stage outside the store with the owners of the store being the Judges. After a timer starts some willing volunteers would roleplay out eating a vast amount of the hotdogs, the winner getting an award of them being posted on the wall.

Extra:

Thanks for reading :D

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
Pending

Thank you for applying for shopkeeper! Your ideas are rather interesting and would engage the player base. However, the shop you applied for is currently taken. Once a spot opens up for this type of shop in the roster, you will be considered for the spot. You are free to edit/remove this application until the next wave of applications.

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying for shopkeeper!
Your ideas are amazing and I am looking forward to working with you. Send me a dm - sak#8404 - to get everything set up!​

Users who are viewing this thread