BramvanZijp

Previous applications:

I did 3 lang apps, sadly they all got denied

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

None (Except a few afk kicks)

Shop wanted:

Shop 1 (11/7)

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I want to own a shop becouse its a good way to get money, and you can get know some more people. I also want to get turther into schoolrp and i think this is a good way to do so. 11/7 is also the first shop i ever came to in schoolrp. Im also curious how it works behind the scenes in a shop in schoolrp. since 11/7, a populair shop in schoolrp is now unowned, i would really like to get it back up and running

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

I plan to get good employees, balance out the prices and get a good amount of customers. Ill focus on good employees and balanced out prices, it would be really stupid to make the prices super high just to get more profit, and the employees will get a fair amount of money depending on how good they do and how long they work for the shop.

How will your shop be unique?:

If it all goes to plan it should have nice employees like i said and fair prices, it will hopefully also be open a lot of the time wich was an issue with 11/7 before, i will also try to keep most products stocked, at least the ones that sell good like phones.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

That will depend on how long the employees will work, im aiming around 5 or 10, but if we need more or less to keep the shop going correctly, i will get more or less employees.

Users who are viewing this thread