mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop Application (Shop 1)

IGN: NoHaxJustVitto
Previous applications:
German Application (Accepted) : https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/martin-mays-german-application.11996/
Italian Application (Accepted)
: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/kai-mays-italian-application.11737/#post-36133
Previous warns/kicks/bans: 1: FailRP, 2 days (Late 2017). 2: Metagame: 5 hours (Late 2017). 3: FailRP/AvoidRP 14 days (First Months of 2018). 4: RDM 1 day (2018)

Shop wanted: Shop 2
Why do you want to own a shop?:
I want own a shop for increase better the RP, own a shop would be good for roleplayers and for who want work. Then owning a shop request a big responsability (handle the shop etc.). I want also want own a shop because is really nice, hire people that can work for you, or help them to do their job. But I want own a shop too because it can be helpful to people that need of things.
What do you plan to do with the shop?: I want do for the shop some modifies if they are necessary, then I will try to hire people that can work with the desire of it, so there is a possibility that they are more online, so help the shop to be a good place.
Then I will reward people that usually come to shop to buy, maybe a discount of a percentual of money that they would use (An example: A thing costs 10k and you do the 20% off at those people = 8k). Then I will try to make it a very good place, trying to add more things that can make it better.
Then the workers will have the 40% of what they do in the day, but it can change if I need more money for restock.

How will your shop be unique?:
My shop will be unique because it will be always open and I will make the shop's prices very low, so people would come to buy in the shop, then I will make it perfect, a good place for come and buy.
I will do discounts in (IC) months, I will have too good workers, people that will do their job in the right way. Then I may do some events, so if people want to take part of it, can win a discount card that can use it for a week and can buy things with a lower price. Then it will be open for about 19-20 (IC) hours.
All the workers will be the more polite possible, if they will not be polite I will provide a punishment (Example: He will have less money when there's the pay day).
How many employees are you planning to have?:
I would like have 10 employees:
- 3 cashiers
- 4 security (2 outside and 2 inside)
- 1 security trainer (He can help the security to do their job better and teach them how to behave)
- 2 managers (They can oversee the cashiers)

Users who are viewing this thread